Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Empty
PostSubject: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:49 am

Wah! Ill get on around 730 8pm, I would like to play mw3 tonight with 5 other clannies! Remember!!?? Dom!? Dome, hardhat, and arkaden days!? Scott (undapantz) remember our first date on down turn!? And Doug you started Kobra ki right there in sea town I believe!! Delta, black Jason, and suck good, remember when we had each others back and dominated all in mission!? Fellas.... We reunite tonight. We claim our original turf tonight. And we do it bravely and in honor of the 30.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:51 am

Can I get an invite?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Gunz N Beer

Gunz N Beer

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:47 am

I'd like an invite
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:52 am

ill be in there like swim wear Wink

the good side about all the bf3 band wagoneers I made #1 in Sunday's clan ops lmfao
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:58 am

Hahahah yes! I can't wait!
Nice job Jason! Was this the first one you were in!? Wink
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:02 am

LOL no - not the first. I've made top 10 before. The clan ops on the weekends are extremely difficult for me to make. Usually I'm working on shit around the house and then too tired and aggravated afterward to play. Late weekdays are easier. But I told the wife - this one must be done lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:09 am

Also I will give BF3 a shot! Anyone willing to help train my dumbass or want to practice with me, I'm down! Scott ill watch your lengthy YouTube videos (Smile) all 10 if the 10 part series, and thanks for setting up my classes to the best of your ability, seeing as I don't have anything unlocked. I will give it a shot but... I'm never going to be as good as I am on mw3 hahaha !!! Wink!!!!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:11 am

BlackDeath wrote:
ill be in there like swim wear Wink

the good side about all the bf3 band wagoneers I made #1 in Sunday's clan ops lmfao

RAGE QUIT!!! I couldnt take that shit. Id played BF3 for 3hrs before and that is just to much video games for one day... Hell even Jess tried to get me to play later on but ive had enough. Most likely wont be on this week playing anything. I need to get laid first and let loose of some of this agravation! Evil or Very Mad

BTW good job on the op J!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:20 am

Scott worked his first night shift last night and this morning he came to bed so tired!! I bet he's still warm, snuggly, and cute in bed delta..... Just saying... I'm at work so you could give him a call
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:21 am

Hooray for Jay! Glad you could make it and do well! Slam I have a video for you... Involves a dinosaur
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:48 pm

lol delta is gonna Rage Lay some poor Cleveland Hooker

Thx Jes - btw just noticed your avatar - its....um....well.....PERFECT Razz
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:10 pm

J3551CA87 wrote:
Scott worked his first night shift last night and this morning he came to bed so tired!! I bet he's still warm, snuggly, and cute in bed delta..... Just saying... I'm at work so you could give him a call

This is all I got to say to you!

Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:37 pm

Just for you Jess ill be on around 9 ready to mess some fuckers up Ash style!

Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:41 pm

interesting side bar

I used to work with Bruce's brother. They grew up in Battle Creek, MI - that's why its mentioned in the movie as the place the shotgun was manufactured Wink

Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:40 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
interesting side bar

I used to work with Bruce's brother. They grew up in Battle Creek, MI - that's why its mentioned in the movie as the place the shotgun was manufactured Wink

Thats cool! Too bad he kinda fell off the map after that movie, now hes in that TV show, Burn I think is what itd called?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:12 pm

Ash is fucking awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Bahahahaha delta!!! I just seen this shit! Hey don't guys don't forget Chardonnay Suck Sac!!!!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:58 pm

J3551CA87 wrote:
Bahahahaha delta!!! I just seen this shit! Hey don't guys don't forget Chardonnay Suck Sac!!!!

How could we ever forget that? +1 for bringing it up! You think anyone will figure out who it is?
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:12 pm

J3551CA87 wrote:

best fucking nickname EVER!!!! +1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:23 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
J3551CA87 wrote:

How could we ever forget that? +1 for bringing it up! You think anyone will figure out who it is?

Duh! It comes in a box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3   We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We might not even need this section of the forum anymore. New title BF3
Page 1 of 1