Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm

Go down 
+4
birddotcom
Doamne01
mwhop78
Repo_Dog
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Empty
PostSubject: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:11 pm

so if you see your clan III mate"s In game mite ask if they have responded back before they get on the purge list!

Last edited by Repo_Dog on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:06 am

Help us keep on em guys. And also tell em to post once every 90 days or we will be dealing with this every 3 months. Even made a check in thread so all they have to do is pop in a say yes I am still alive and playing with the clan. Its that easy. Don't know to make it any easier than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:34 am

Dead_Eric will personally vouch for:

2. Backwoodskilla75
6. Denar1

Backwoods is a personal friend of Reaver and usually comes to a party when invited.

Denar1 was in the 1v1 sniper tournament and i see him on PSN a lot.

I'll let them know to check in on the forums when i see them but i don't have a lot of game time right now.

Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:

2. Backwoodskilla75
6. Denar1

Backwoods is a personal friend of Reaver and usually comes to a party when invited.

I'll let them know to check in on the forums when i see them but i don't have a lot of game time right now.

yes i play with blackwoodskilla75 but that is not what this is about they are not coming to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:01 pm

I will be sending this list to dave monday !
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:48 pm

This is the list I have as of today!
have not been on or atleast read there pm's

1. Makersmark123
2. Backwoodskilla75----- plays with the 30
3. Ronin_30
4. nikissus
5. bmbags
6. Raoul__duke-_-
7. utterlytragic
8. herdus
9. JAWZ121
10. lilromeo1208

Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:21 pm

sent
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:02 am

I sent a message to Raoul__duke-_- yesterday to contact you on the forums, as he was on playing with a group; he stated that he was having trouble getting on the forums.
Back to top Go down
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Repo_Dog wrote:

1. Makersmark123
3. Ronin_30
4. nikissus
5. bmbags
6. Raoul__duke-_-
7. utterlytragic
8. herdus
9. JAWZ121
10. lilromeo1208

I will vouch for Backwoods, Nikissus and Raoul. I have played with these guys in the last month with other 30's. I understand the attempt to clean up the roster, and I think if another active clan member is vouching for them, that should give them a pass for the time being.

BIRD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:28 pm

birddotcom wrote:
Repo_Dog wrote:

1. Makersmark123
3. Ronin_30
4. nikissus
5. bmbags
6. Raoul__duke-_-
7. utterlytragic
8. herdus
9. JAWZ121
10. lilromeo1208

I will vouch for Backwoods, Nikissus and Raoul. I have played with these guys in the last month with other 30's. I understand the attempt to clean up the roster, and I think if another active clan member is vouching for them, that should give them a pass for the time being.

BIRD

this is a list of none responders to me I am sure dave will give a chance for people to save them all ready sent
Repo out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Nikkisus is online every day, not sure why he isn't coming to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:20 pm

1. Makersmark123
2. JAWZ121 ----- pretty new to clan But not responding to me or anyone else it sound's like
3. Ronin_30 -----did respond
4. nikissus------some already vouched for
5. bmbags
6. Raoul__duke-_-
7. lilromeo1208
8. herdus

Ronin_30 responce! you can go ahead and remove me,it's been great playing with you guys. I have a lot of stuff going on right now and can't dedicate my time to posting on the forum.
( Did not delete) he left sent new invite to him!

Last edited by Repo_Dog on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:41 pm

I have invited that JAWZ guy numerous times to play. Never accepts invites or even responds
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Dead_Eric wrote:

2. Backwoodskilla75
6. Denar1

I thank you for sticking up for me Eric. Sorry I will make an effort to get on here more!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Repo_Dog wrote:

1. Makersmark123
2. Backwoodskilla75----- plays with the 30, 10 people will vouch for I'am sure
5. bmbags
6. Raoul__duke-_-
7. lilromeo1208
8. herdus
9. JAWZ121----- pretty new to clan

Ronin_30 responce! you can go ahead and remove me,it's been great playing with you guys. I have a lot of stuff going on right now and can't dedicate my time to posting on the forum.

Just played with Niki the other day, I always forget to ask people about it. Jawz never responds to me neither.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:49 am

BackwoodsKilla75 wrote:
Dead_Eric wrote:

2. Backwoodskilla75
6. Denar1

I thank you for sticking up for me Eric. Sorry I will make an effort to get on here more!!!

@Backwood, we are not saying you have to post all the time if the forum is not your thing. Playing with the clan online and posting at least once every 90 days is all u got to do. The post once ever 90 days is to keep u off Dave's report that shows inactive clan members on the forum. One post every 90 days keeps you off that report. I would suggest once a month would be best but once every 90 days would suffice. You can post here to keep yourself in the green:

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t5450-ps3-roster-iii-check-in-thread
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:49 am

1. Makersmark123
2. JAWZ121 ----- pretty new to clan But not responding to me or anyone else it sound's like
5. bmbags
6. lilromeo1208 did respond name changed on forrum to( el_kukui )
7. herdus

Last edited by Repo_Dog on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:24 am

bump
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Edited ur post Repo. I caught up with Raoul Duke in a game today. He logged in and made a post requesting to stay with theclan and said he would be more active on forum.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:16 pm

I sent Jawz a bunch of invites, he never joins matches and I have yet to see him play with anyone in the clan.

I see Nikissus online all the time
Back to top Go down
Denar

Denar

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Outside of blackwood and Nikissus I have not seen the others on or even know them. However as others have said Nikissus has joined us online often and recently.
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Yeah I have played a few times with nikissus and backwoods . Have been in few lobbies were we sent jaws121 invites but never responds to any .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:51 pm

]This is the list I have as of today!

1. Makersmark123
3. herdus
5. bmbags

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:53 am

Jawz never responds to anything.. It's fun when the whole lobby spams him invites.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:15 am

I messaged them all on psn again !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm   4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 people have not responded back to the clan III mass pm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next