Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Empty
PostSubject: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Here are the Gamer Tags I came up with that are going get a message saying they are being kicked from the clan. Please go over them and let me know if someone should be left in.

Ben8507

CAMPING KING 1

CrispiestHook9

Gestapo Spank

JaYdEdSuN

mileysdad12

Mind Rreak MFB

Moosenuckski

MSgt 1986

Pie God26

PladdaStu

SilverBackStan

STRINGADDICT

Titus4181

trent 1621

Unclefrank666

x30x Maverick (been deleted to make room for now, I can add it back after the purge)

Last edited by DELTAxDOG on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Good job Delta. Fuck am I ever bored at work !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Didn't Marty get deployed?
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:11 am

SlyPeeler wrote:

I dont know what the hell is goin on with him. I put him up there hopeing someone could tell us for sure?

Your back on roster 1 BTW!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:13 am

I sent out an XBL msg to the first 10, just waiting to hear back. Ill get the rest tomarow, typeing on the xbox controller is a bitch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:26 am

SlyPeeler wrote:

I feel like yes. But I could be wrong. May want to hold off on that one. Maybe dig through some old junk posts and find out.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:14 am

I removed Marty. Is there anyone else that you guys know is active, gone for some reason? I have had the msg on elite saying that 8-1 is the deadline to report for two weeks now, ive had 2 people contact me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Get rid of that guy Sr Slampiece!
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:41 pm

CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:
Get rid of that guy Sr Slampiece!

Whoa whoa whoa. I pulled second place on the KC clan ops last weekend. You need me! LOL

BTW Delta, you can log into XBL online and send messages from there with your nifty keyboard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:30 pm

I can't believe i made the cut, wow, sob sob, I'm not gonna cry. I promised myself i wouldn't cry.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:01 pm

I'm not sure really (because I accidentially deleted the email), but I think that it was Titus that sent me a PM today saying that he has had family problem after problem and hasn't been on in a while but plans on starting to play again with the clan soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Glad I'm not on the list! I love this clan and love the good times we have had. Almost to 50!!!! Keep up the good work everyone. Our clan ROCKS!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:34 pm

RaWcArNaGe2008 wrote:
Glad I'm not on the list! I love this clan and love the good times we have had. Almost to 50!!!! Keep up the good work everyone. Our clan ROCKS!!!!

+1 for the childlike enthusiasm. ^5 buddy!
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:42 pm

I am here I just have a bunch of crazy stuff happen all at once. First my uncle had me working my butt off for a week and at the end of the week my father-in-law passed away. So in all that craziness one of the family members from out of town is in town to help with every thing is rushed to the hospital with faint spells and no one knows why. And to top it all off I have a bad tooth that the dentist is strong arming me 2k to get it fixed with everything else and any and all stress causing me to want to shoot myself in the head to end the pain. So no purging for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:42 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
I'm not sure really (because I accidentially deleted the email), but I think that it was Titus that sent me a PM today saying that he has had family problem after problem and hasn't been on in a while but plans on starting to play again with the clan soon.
That was me *LOL*
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:33 am

TydenWolf wrote:
The1UrLookin4 wrote:
That was me *LOL*

Yea Titus G/T could not be found. So far I have sent a XBL msg to everyone on the list and I have had no replys. A couple of the guys were online playing diffrent games when I sent the msgs so I know they got them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:26 am

TydenWolf wrote:
I am here I just have a bunch of crazy stuff happen all at once. First my uncle had me working my butt off for a week and at the end of the week my father-in-law passed away. So in all that craziness one of the family members from out of town is in town to help with every thing is rushed to the hospital with faint spells and no one knows why. And to top it all off I have a bad tooth that the dentist is strong arming me 2k to get it fixed with everything else and any and all stress causing me to want to shoot myself in the head to end the pain. So no purging for me.

I was wondering why it has been so quiet in the party.
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:43 am

very funny you will regret those words soon....
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:43 am

So far CRAZY S0UL is the only guy that has replyed to me, They have 1 more day to reply and the the hammer is droping!
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:05 am

titus and crispiest are the only two names i recognize on that list

i havent seen either one in game in quite a long while - good job being productive delta Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:30 am

I should have added Falcon to it but hes on my F/L just havent seen him on for a long time.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:04 am

DELTAxDOG wrote:
Here are the Gamer Tags I came up with that are going get a message saying they are being kicked from the clan. Please go over them and let me know if someone should be left in.

Ben8507

CAMPING KING 1

CrispiestHook9

Gestapo Spank

JaYdEdSuN

mileysdad12

Mind Rreak MFB

Moosenuckski

MSgt 1986

Pie God26

PladdaStu

SilverBackStan

STRINGADDICT

Titus4181

trent 1621

Unclefrank666

x30x Maverick (been deleted to make room for now, I can add it back after the purge)

As of now Im locking this topic and all names on my list will be purged tonight. Ill work on updateing the roster 1 usergroup this weekend to match our curent roster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!   Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox Elite Roster 1 Purge!
Page 1 of 1