Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should we continue Clan Ops on Roster 1 beyond lvl 30?
Yes
PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Vote_lcap35%PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Vote_rcap
 35% [ 8 ]
No
PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Vote_lcap4%PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Bacon
PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Vote_lcap61%PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Vote_rcap
 61% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage

PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:23 pm

I know there was some chatter about staying at level 30 but I dont get it... Can we put it to a vote?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:31 pm

I don't really get this clan ops thing.

If some guys in the roster want to, just do it.
If some guys don't want to participate, don't.

Is it because we are suppose to have a full roster of guys that want to try and compete? No sarcasm. I'm just not sure. I know the 360 guys seemed to want to set up 1 of their rosters entirely of clan ops players and the other roster for more easy going fun-loving hippy members. Sounded like a good plan honestly.

My experience is a lot of group leaders I seem to end up with have a tendency to goat pro-ing or back out against other full groups or clans. Seems the exact opposite of man-upping for clan ops.

Therefore I vote Bacon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:50 pm

CAP3 voted bacon.Everyone knows that firemen love bacon.As far as clan ops goes,I'm good either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:55 pm

I'm not on R1 any more but I would like to say that the double XP will probably be more useful when the new game is released, unless of course they change everything with Elite 2.0

I laughed the other night when some random guy said the following: "Haha, you guys are called the over 30 clan but you are only at level 30".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:00 pm

carlmuir wrote:
I don't really get this clan ops thing.

If some guys in the roster want to, just do it.
If some guys don't want to participate, don't.

Is it because we are suppose to have a full roster of guys that want to try and compete? No sarcasm. I'm just not sure. I know the 360 guys seemed to want to set up 1 of their rosters entirely of clan ops players and the other roster for more easy going fun-loving hippy members. Sounded like a good plan honestly.

My experience is a lot of group leaders I seem to end up with have a tendency to goat pro-ing or back out against other full groups or clans. Seems the exact opposite of man-upping for clan ops.

Therefore I vote Bacon.

I agree with the participation aspect but we were told in no uncertain terms that we were not to enroll in any more clan ops on Roster 1...
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:02 pm

I know Im probably the newest guy on the R1 but I voted no for a couple reasons.

#1 I think it's a little too late in this game to try an level up. If you're going to go past 30, you will want to get to level 50 right? By the time you get there or even close, Blops 2 will be out then no one will give two shits about it anymore.

#2 I personally do not like the clan ops. Its 3 hours of being pissed off and annoyed at all the douchebaggery and lately, on the xbox side, we would play long enough so that we would secure a gold then bail out.

#3 The double xp is only good for MW3.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:11 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
I know Im probably the newest guy on the R1 but I voted no for a couple reasons.

#1 I think it's a little too late in this game to try an level up. If you're going to go past 30, you will want to get to level 50 right? By the time you get there or even close, Blops 2 will be out then no one will give two shits about it anymore.

#2 I personally do not like the clan ops. Its 3 hours of being pissed off and annoyed at all the douchebaggery and lately, on the xbox side, we would play long enough so that we would secure a gold then bail out.

Both valid points
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:19 pm

I know I am x-box, but something that you guys might want to think about. I would not be surprised if Elite did some type of reward for level 50 clans for the release of BO2. Who knows what that might be. Most likely it will be some type of double xp, title, emblem, or combination thereof.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:19 pm

obxj wrote:
Sr Slampiece wrote:

Both valid points

There were 3 points there....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:49 pm

audiopile wrote:
I laughed the other night when some random guy said the following: "Haha, you guys are called the over 30 clan but you are only at level 30".

I heard that comment....that kid was an idiot!! And again the poll is invalid as boobs is not an option.

Last edited by NamKnight on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:03 pm

I didn't vote because I really don't care about clan ops. I just don't get it. I have stopped competing against other people a while ago and just want to have fun, maybe see how I stack up against myself on ocassion but thats about it. I couldn't even vote bacon because I no longer dine on the swine. So I am good either way.

I will say that the clan ops BS for most flags capped in DOM games if Fn retarted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:09 pm

I never got to participate in a clan op anyway, they always schedule them at the most shitty times. So for me, it doesn't matter either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:11 pm

I vote boobs...and for maxing out...staying at 30 was cool for awhile but it's time to head for the top...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:08 pm

NCFishboy wrote:

I will say that the clan ops BS for most flags capped in DOM games if Fn retarted!

Points captured would be a better indicator of playing the objective, one of the stats i wish they collected.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:14 pm

obxj wrote:
I know there was some chatter about staying at level 30 but I dont get it... Can we put it to a vote?

If you want to do clan ops and challenge's I can invite you to clan III or you can join yeti and clan II!
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:53 pm

It doesn't matter to me. I just can't remember to enlist in them. If you guys want to do them and level up then I will relinquish my Roster 1 reins to someone who is more up to date on Elite and will be responsible for the enlistings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:54 pm

I voted bacon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:01 pm

Don't really care either way. They never have clan op during my regular time online anyways. Bacon Boobs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:26 pm

I'm guessing most of Roster 1 are lazy OG's (myself included) who don't really care about kill whoring and cursing at enemies during Clan Ops.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:54 pm

You just cannot go wrong with Bacon as far as I'm concerned. Fine either way here.

Since I volunteered to back you up on Roster 1 Dave if this vote goes forward with a yes to continuing clan ops I am happy to keep up on the events and keep us enrolled in them and update the forums when they are happening.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:00 am

How bout tits and bacon?

PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Bacon_10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:02 am

Oh Hell to the Yeah!!!+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:28 am

What are we talking about...I'm a tad too busy dreaming of red headed midgets with braces
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:49 am

PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Bacon-and-Boobs_thumb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:45 am

I guess I see how important this question is to the OGs since it took two posts to bring it off topic. I as well vote for bacon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input   PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 Roster 1 people - need your input
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next