Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

clan op and challenge i one??

Go down 
AuthorMessage

clan op and challenge i one?? Empty
PostSubject: clan op and challenge i one??   clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:11 pm

today i saw no one was doing the earlyclan op ,so as there was only 30mins left on it i decided to play a few games just to get us the bronze and the 250xp. A stupid time for an op but there you go! Also , this op , was not on a friday but was on a wednesday. I managed 80 od kills before the op finished and went to look at the score board. This is what i saw...

clan op and challenge i one?? Compet11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: clan op and challenge i one??   clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:12 pm

this was a CO-OP?? was this the first one of something new??

Last edited by marcomarsi on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: clan op and challenge i one??   clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:18 pm

actually maybe im just been thick and not noticed this before??? as its on every clan op we have done!!!!! look!!!

clan op and challenge i one?? Compet12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: clan op and challenge i one??   clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:20 pm

awards pending WTF????? this was in feb???? did we even have ops in feb???

im lost......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: clan op and challenge i one??   clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:24 pm

we may well have a shit load of exp coming to us!!!!!!! within 48 hours for every clan op weve done!!!!!!!!!! lol ASIF!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: clan op and challenge i one??   clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:36 pm

XP would be great. Nice series of posts asking and answering your own questions. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: clan op and challenge i one??   clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:39 pm

They changed the format to get rid of boosting, and removing any competition between clans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: clan op and challenge i one??   clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:44 pm

audiopile wrote:
They changed the format to get rid of boosting, and removing any competition between clans.

There you go Marco a nice simple answer to your quandary. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: clan op and challenge i one??   clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 pm

was this the first op in the new style then? and is this extra xp added to the normal bronze , silver ad gold? reason i ask is i recall seeing the later as well on our clan page results??

thanx for your contribution andy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: clan op and challenge i one??   clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Sorry! will try harder.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: clan op and challenge i one??   clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:28 pm

For what ever reason I cannot see any of your pics. x marks the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: clan op and challenge i one??   clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:05 pm

have you tried using google chrome ? i can see them ok, any one else having difficulty seeing them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clan op and challenge i one??   clan op and challenge i one?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clan op and challenge i one??
Page 1 of 1