Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Reply to Locked Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Reply to Locked Thread Empty
PostSubject: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:48 pm

I have copied and pasted below, a reply I made on the EUK30 site. This regards some conflict over the past week/weeks. I am not posting this to start an argument. I am posting this as I feel it is unfair I never got to reply to a particular post as it was locked. And I do believe we should all have a right to voice valid opinions here, even if not all will agree with them.

Ok here's me 2 pence.

1. Yes I responded badly when Black Death told me not to spam video's, after cooling down I re-read his email and realised it wasn't as disrespectful as I 1st thought. So I apologised and admitted publicly that I had read it when I had got out of bed on Monday morning all grumpy.

2. A few others in the clan have taken such deep offence to my personality every opportunity they get they will bring up the 'Spamsalot' episode as an excuse to either take a personal dig at me or to accuse me of being a trouble maker. And it's now getting ridiculous.
I've been accused of;

- Disrespecting all that are NOT PS3 OG30 within the clan. This is completely untrue, I've offended a handful of the clan(Mods, OG and Xbox). How many of the new/old new guys have I welcomed and stood up for when they were being left out or made to feel unwelcome because of certain cliques forming?

- Being a Trouble Maker/Bad Seed. Yes I have been guilty of this on a few occasions usually when I've been disgruntled, but if I know I've been out of line eventually I man up and admit my wrong doing.
However now every time I offer my opinion or my view of certain situations, if my view differs with that of certain Mods. I get accused of causing trouble, there's usually a personal attack thrown in and a reference to the Spamsgate affair.
Thus my thinking 30prime is slowly turning into Nazi Germany and maybe Dave has been getting tips from 'Mein Kampf' and the xMods are his Gestapo. (Joke for any 30mods).

- If I retort to an offensive comment instigated by a Mod, then I am guilty of trouble making. The Mod who threw the 1st stone is merely an innocent party who was just noting what a prick I am, to hone their powers of observation.

The Iceing on the cake for me was the App Livingston thread, it was a voting thread. And I foolish thought it was open to debate. I expressed that I did not think Livingston said anything worthy of the BanHammer in his Roster 1 thread, but also stated I had not read his other posts.
Sharing this opinion was the GO for Face Hunting season to commence once again, rehashing all that was stated above.
The Cherry at the End was the unveiled threat made by 'the1' that if I do not fall into line I will face the Ban Hammer.

So Dave, if this means not being able to express my opinions just in case a Mod disagrees with me then Ban away. It truely saddens me that it has come to this because SnowRider replying to me on a COD forum telling me about the 30 was the best thing that's happened to the PS3 gaming side of my life. I've made some great friends to game with and chat to since joining the 30, but the barrage of censorship(locked/deleted threads) and unwillingness to let others voice their opinion was not the x30x I remember signing up to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:02 pm

I figured I'd post since I think I'm one of the ones he is referring to about the whole video posting.

I just felt you were making fun of Death over something simple like where to post videos.
Like we are all fighting over something so trivial as spam or where to post things and it's a shame.
I guess personally I felt bad because I'm trying to back up Death as I agreed with him and here is you talking about promoting the clan but having other members make zero mention of spamming.
Then on some threads where there was talk of current issues, you add where there are power tripping Mods and clashes between Mods and members when it was one single thing (that I'm aware of).
Plus you get Asa kinda defending you, or like...don't provoke him etc...WTF

It needs to be water under the bridge, and for me too and we can get back to other things.

Figured I'd just post where I was coming from with that crap. Not looking to stir stuff up, or get many responses, more just to let killface know what I was feeling which might only be okay if everyone is now all chill and shit about it.

I agree 100% with you about Livingston though. I was a bit surprised at the sudden end result although a lot of us were surprised at his desire to game with "the greats" here....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Dude I think you are taking some things way too serious. Notice I said some things not everything. When I take a dig at you about the video spamming I am just fucking with you and at the same time taking a poke at the mods for caring so much about it. You give it out a lot killface, so you should be able to take it as well. I think some of my problem is I don't know how to take what you UK guys are saying half the time. The slang you use gets lost in translation, so maybe you should mentor me in the ways of UK humor/humour. I think many expressed their opinions in the Ban matter you stated and some made statements which you probably didn't agree with. Perhaps a comment or 2 was made with too much emotion involved and maybe 8 too many beers. I just think we need to understand we are all human and have bad days and sometimes say things we shouldn't. This includes you, but most of us are men and should be over that within 5 minutes. Moving on and speaking for myself I have no problem with you.
Dave or his chosen mods can lock any thread they want. Like you I may not agree with it, but that is the way it is. I still sleep like a baby at night. Well not really since I work nights, but during the day I do.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:23 pm

They lock treads to try and stop shit before it get's out of hand and alot of time there is pming you guy's do not know about!

My 2 cent's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:56 pm

I think this matter really needs to be dropped and moved on its done and over with and as mods most of you may not agree with what we do but we have the best interest of the clan in our decisions. But you have to understand that us mods/admin have a forum job to do and we have to keep the peace around here so we dont loose ppl over bs crap. And like i said u guys may not agree but if us mods dont step up and do something about issues then where would that leave us. Ill tell u it would be alot of drama and alot of ppls feelings being hurt and that would make ppl want to leave. Its not against anyone its just we dont want things to get way out of hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:06 pm

This post is about Mr Face explaining and elaborating so as not to be misunderstood. Stay on target y'all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:18 pm

And this isn't solely about MOD Locking Fever... But even in my opinion I feel that some Mods have been too hasty in their decisions.

...Killface spoke up about valid concerns and needs to be dwelt upon not so flippantly or dismissed so quickly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:27 pm

I agree that this whole thing should have been sorted out by now, and has pretty much run it's coarse. Sorry to bring it up again days after the thread but I've been busy, unfortunately my life doesn't revolve around PS3 thanks to Mrs Face(if I had my way it would). But the locking of threads before topics have run their natural coarse seems to be dragging things out, it's hard to resolve something when one side has their say and then locks the thread. And the other party/parties are left voiceless. Just my opinion of course, I won't swear this is always the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:20 pm

I don't blame you for wanting to be heard. If a topic is locked before you get a chance to voice yourself it can be frustrating, but it is what it is. Then again you had the chance to start your own thread and do it anyway so it all worked out. I for one like to hear what everyone has to say and am glad you posted this. Now go post another fucking video!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:02 pm

loti are you trying to take FBD's tittle... you're going the right way but must try harder.
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:44 pm

Yeah I have been missing killfaces brash UK comments and the videos . When's the next sniper video coming out ? We have such wide variety of people here I enjoy the different views.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Ya i agree wheres some more vids killface
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Rob I was using you as an example, I have no plans on banning you quite yet, I will wait until monday to make my decision. lol!

J/k but now onto more serious conversation.

This goes for everyone. My mods are here for a reason. They are not here to get spat at or insulted by anyone for playing the forum police. They are here to be my eyes and ears when I cannot be around, to keep the forum clean, organized, and free of hackers, spam, and filth (unless it is in the appropriate area). I want the threads to run their course until they cross a certain line or get so far south that they cannot be saved. The mods are here to make sure that another marsh incident does not happen. Where is the line where you shut down a thread? It's completely up to the mods, some may have a short fuse while others will let things go longer. But whatever is decided respect your clanmates and the mods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:37 am

Maybe you should call them forum judges because if they were police they would get spit on every once in a while and insulted all the time! I have been told more than once it's part of my job. Judges don't have that problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:06 am

You're actually quite amusing now I dislike u less Cap, I think it's ridiculous that someone would spit at a cop even if they're abusing their power and being a prick to you. Wait till they walk away spit in your hand then flick it on their back, drastically reduces the chance of a night in jail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:52 am

A night in Jail? Fuck, I'm not worried about that...it's the club and the tazer that I want no part of!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:54 am

So you're looking forward to another night spooning with Bubba then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:55 am

Well, I would prefer an overly polite Bobbie...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:56 am

Does someone need a reach around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:59 am

See...you understand completely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:34 am

Rob giving reach a rounds ? Oh , everyone better take advantage.... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:40 am

Reply to Locked Thread Attachment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:53 am

I'm sorry Carl that you are unable to understand the complexities that actually do keep this thread on target...I know they're sublte...but I'm sure you'll get there in your own time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:52 am

Killface +1 to you for clearing the air. I am well aware of the UK sense of humor because I have played with you guys for a year now, plus all the other social outlets...So here is your reach-around bro!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:53 am

Oh and kisses and hugs to manic xoxoxoxoxoxo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reply to Locked Thread   Reply to Locked Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reply to Locked Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next