Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"

Go down 
+3
ninjesmurf
Severed Digits
TydenWolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Empty
PostSubject: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:35 pm

I can't post it here since it is broken up into 5 frames and when I attempted to put them together they where too small to read so here is the link to the picture.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/online_gaming

I was laughing my ass off.

Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" 1
Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" 2
Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" 3
Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" 4
Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" 5

Last edited by BlackDeath on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : embedded the pic for you)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide

PostSubject: Re: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:50 pm

that was funny, now if only my wife would really say things like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:53 pm

HAHA that is great. Everyone at work is looking at me strangely because I am laughing so hard. +1 to you good sir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:55 pm

OldSchoolNESfan wrote:
that was funny, now if only my wife would really say things like that

No your wife only talks about things that she did or is going to do to little animals that day.

Sorry oldschool. I couldn't resit that one. lol!
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:56 pm

+1 Well done, sir!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Dickpickle-my new favorite word
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Smurf, I'm there with you. I don't know how I've existed this many years without the awesomeness that is the word "Dick-Pickle."

The Tick can have "Spoooon" as his battle cry, I'm running into battle with "Dick Picklllle"...
Okay, maybe not, but it's still hilarious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:31 am

Lmao those pics are so funny
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:42 am

That's some funny shit. And if one of u silly fucks calls me dick pickle I'm gonna rip off ur head and shit down ur neck. That is all. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:14 am

Hop you said it not me and I did not even notice it until you pointed it out Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:23 am

@ hop.

You are a dick pickle. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:04 am

I was laughing so hard my wife came over to see what I was looking at and then she walked away shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:40 pm

best thread ever

p.s. this sums up the bf3 team i got stuck on last night - holy shit ive never heard people piss and moan then trash talk so much in my life...2 games of that and i quit for the night
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:53 pm

mwhop78 wrote:
That's some funny shit. And if one of u silly fucks calls me dick pickle I'm gonna rip off ur head and shit down ur neck. That is all. Carry on.

It's not our fault that you chose the mighty Dick-Pickle as your avatar, hop. At least you didn't use his dirty cousin, the Wart Infested Dick-Pickle.

Be one with your Dick-Pickleness
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:41 am

thanks BlackDeath You the MAN! and apparently not one of you guys saw the other interesting word there, NoobCock really?? That's interesting in itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:54 am

micro brews and freaky sex, call of booty wins everytime.
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Nice Zombie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:51 am

I live with The Oatmeal's agent. I've had dinner with this fine gentleman and have seen his new books early. He's one of the good guys, funny as hell to boot, and ought be internet famous-er. Please see theoatmeal.com for more magnificence [end of adulations]

(If this has been gratuitous or spammy, please let me know and I'll learn better)
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:12 pm

Hilarious and spot on. Particularly the microbrews part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 pm

This is perfect. I wish I could PSN message this to every vehicle stealing kid I see whos KD is larger than his IQ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"   Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Picture that describes most of us to a "T"
Page 1 of 1