Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Have you built your class yet?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

Have you built your class yet?  Empty
PostSubject: Have you built your class yet?    Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:30 pm

So based on this link it pretty much outlines everything available. Remember you have 10 slots
http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/8/14/3241436/all-of-the-call-of-duty-black-ops-2-create-a-class-options-so-far

1 Perk 1 Greed
2 Perk 3 Greed
3 Ghost
4 Hardline
5 Awareness
6 Dead Silence
7 Scavenger
8 Assault Rifle
9 Silencer
10 (either) Target Finder or Fast Mag, depending on which is more useful, possibly C4 if it replenishes

UAV 375
Orbital VSAT (SR71) 900
Swarm 1400

I may swap out the UAV for the VTOL Warship or Canines. If points/streaks stack I may swap the UAV for a Hellstorm Missile or Lightning Strike.

Something to keep in mind is that scavenger replenishes deadly and tactical grenades so Tactical Mask and Flack Jacket may become useful depending on how people play game
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: Have you built your class yet?    Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:37 pm

On a side note-

When I was playing Blops, the crew I was running with (all randums I added to my friends list), including myself, would ALL have SR71s equipped. We would normally play Demolition and in the second round we would have an SR71 up for the entire rest of the game. Many times, it only takes that first one for everyone else to build up to it and unleash hell.

My point is:

SR-71 = Win every time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you built your class yet?    Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:02 pm

No trophy system. The grenades are going to be flying at flags from every direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you built your class yet?    Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:40 pm

dogs. that is all.

Ive loved them since W@W!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you built your class yet?    Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:10 am

Bizotch wrote:
No trophy system. The grenades are going to be flying at flags from every direction.

Imho, not a problem if we have a "Flak Jacket" that works like it did in Blops and not like it does in MW3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you built your class yet?    Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:08 am

Hey it's the Nick me me me class!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Have you built your class yet?    Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:08 am

CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:

What else would you expect?

Can I have 1 perk and 5 guns? That's what I want! That way I can run the same guns as the rest of my team and drop one for each player after every death!
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: Have you built your class yet?    Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:22 am

CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:

Wouldn't have it any other way...

"Every game of Dom needs a killwhore. You're ours." -DaggerASP

And keep in mind that if I'm constantly killing them, they aren't capping flags! AND didn't you notice I was running 2 support streaks in the form of a UAV and SR71
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you built your class yet?    Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:49 pm

I wanna think mine will look like the same old same old, might not run a secondary or flash bangs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you built your class yet?    Have you built your class yet?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you built your class yet?
Page 1 of 1