Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

MW3 just doesnt like me...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

MW3 just doesnt like me... Empty
PostSubject: MW3 just doesnt like me...   MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:23 pm

So after watching a few gameplay vids lately i had a small urge to fire up MW3 and see what the cool kids are playing nowadays. Once again the menu says i can only play the original maps even though ive downloaded/installed each free drop more than once. Anyway i figure ill try some simple Dom and to my suprise each time it searched for a lobby it wouldnt find one less than 125ms for ping. I had heard the connections were better after the patches but i didnt see it one bit. Funny though i had 4 bars in each lobby but it didnt play close to it and no i wasnt the host either. I felt a half second behind everything and I proceeded to get my ass handed to me in the maybe 4 or 5 games i played. All i saw was players running the same weapon combos as well which irritated me. Add in the fucktards i got stuck playing with and it all equaled a recipe for disaster. Its damn frustrating cause i know im not that bad and not used to playing that horrible. Maybe i should have just played Blops to get my COD fix since i know what to expect from that game. I really hope i can get my COD mindset back for Blops2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 just doesnt like me...   MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Blops 2 will reunite all of the lost sheep Nix! In the meantime, old school blops is where the cool kids are! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 just doesnt like me...   MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:52 pm

Have you downloaded the Required Access Keys for each content drop??? (maybe a dumb question but just thought I'd ask). Yes, hopefully BOPs2 will restore balance to the universe. I've still got you on my FL too so it'd be nice to play with more people (for those rare times I nobody I have is on).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 just doesnt like me...   MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:58 pm

I too hope BO2 brings back some balance. I haven't been on PSN in a few weeks. I keep trying to put in MW3 so I can play with clannies, but everytime I play it it is merely unenjoyable and an exercise in frustration.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: MW3 just doesnt like me...   MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Thats cause ur not playing with me N8. In which case it is at least amusing. And we win way more often than not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW3 just doesnt like me...   MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:07 pm

No, I try MW3 from time to time. Everytime I hope it will be different, but with my NAT type that lag comp kicks my ass so much that it stops being fun. Hence I find my fun by playing BF3 or getting on the forum and observing the chaos.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: MW3 just doesnt like me...   MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:38 pm

There was a recent update (end of July) that somehow disabled all my DLC. So I was required to download and install ALL the map packs again to get them working again. So maybe you are in that boat. And yes, I don't think much has changed since it first came out. MW3 can be just a frustrating as it used to be. But since you've been away, I think you should give it the 10 hours to get back into the swing of things. lol

And I can pretty much guarantee you that playing with randoms will be about 50 billion times less enjoyable than playing with a full party of clannies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW3 just doesnt like me...   MW3 just doesnt like me... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW3 just doesnt like me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Welcome to the Over 30 Clan :: Off Topic Area :: Waste Basket (ARCHIVED TOPICS)-
Jump to: