Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

DICE map concept competition

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DICE map concept competition Empty
PostSubject: DICE map concept competition   DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:06 am

This looks cool. I know, the probability that they pick our idea is slim, but why not come up with the ultimate map/ gameplay idea. What would you design?

1. large map
2. un-spawntrappable map like oman is.
3. Limited vehicle respawn
4. objective oriented
5. combination infantry/vehicle teamwork involved.
6. no bullshit campspots like kharg , firestorm rooftops
7. kick-ass gunboats like in an act of valor.
8. osprey infantry transport vehicle.

many different varieties here. what do you think?

map type: jungle, snow, mountain, desert etc....

a large damavand peak map for more air vehicle gameplay would be cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICE map concept competition   DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:18 pm

may have posted this too late for replies. Here's a refresh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICE map concept competition   DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:50 pm

A jungle map with a large river running in the middle with a few small tributaries running off it. Several diff kinds of patrol boats with awesome guns. Maybe a few helo's. How about an island in the main river with an objective point on it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICE map concept competition   DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:37 pm

CaptUnd3rpantzz wrote:
A jungle map with a large river running in the middle with a few small tributaries running off it. Several diff kinds of patrol boats with awesome guns. Maybe a few helo's. How about an island in the main river with an objective point on it?

That would be cool. maybe with a plateau overlook helo base on one side and a cave base on the opposite side with ospreys in it with a rooftop opening to take off through and a boat base. maybe some kind structure in the middle with an objective protected from air power so the only way to capture is with ground forces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICE map concept competition   DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Can we put Jungle from BO as our idea? I love to camp the barrels on B.

I think Canals is my favorite map. The mid to long range gunfights there play to my strengths and fav gun selection.

If there is a way to pull that map off with out the spawn trapping that is so common there I am all for it.

So many servers have no spawn trapping in the rules. You figure the developers would take steps to manage this better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICE map concept competition   DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:48 pm

I like the idea of the objective being protected from air power! Makes it more strategic! Plus design the map so snipers can only get lines of sight to small areas of the map! Have the plateau overlook just above a tributary that holds the patrol boats. Have both armored and unarmored boats. Some really fast Zodiacs to get to the objective!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICE map concept competition   DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Can't believe I'm fucking saying this but I'm with CaptNPissyPants...

Jungle map all the way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICE map concept competition   DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:54 pm

All My Apocalypse Now dreams come true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICE map concept competition   DICE map concept competition Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:55 pm

Thanks Manic! I think..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DICE map concept competition   DICE map concept competition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DICE map concept competition
Page 1 of 1