Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Embarrasing Gameplay

Go down 
+2
SouthPawDraw
indyratpack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

Embarrasing Gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Embarrasing Gameplay   Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:29 am

Did you ever have one of those games where nothing goes right? You feel like all you are doing is shooting blanks and getting butthole spawned.

That happened to me in a game of Domination the other day where I ended up with a K/D of 3/23.

No, I didn't rage quit, I took my beating like a man, well kind of, the beating would have been a lot worse but I chose to camp in a corner, crying like a baby, defending one of our flags. Sad

Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing Gameplay   Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:56 am

I feel your pain.
That's every other game for me. I'm probably one of the most inconsistent players in the clan. Yet, there's no shame in hanging in there and defending a flag as long as it's helping the team. I don't believe in rage quit, still...if I feel I'm bringing the team down after a particularly bad set of matches I will politely back out after the match and play some FFA, or MERC till my confidence/game-play is back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing Gameplay   Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:07 pm

I'll have games where I can feel the lag slipping away. It's starts with some noob akimbo fmgs I just really should have slaughtered, and gets up to teleporting commando kills. It's chaos, and I embrace it. I become it. Recon pro and explosives, spray and pray. A dervish of random running paths betweeen them and our flags. Make an absolute mess of enemy plans and leave them tagged. I'll end up dismal at the bottom, but I'll have 20 assists and the win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing Gameplay   Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:32 pm

I have games like this all the time. I just have to adjust my gameplay to other teams. But there is always that occasional game where the lag is atrocious, and no how many bullets i put into the guy they don't die. Games like that you just have to suck it up and grind it out and hope for the best. Tips I guess would be use a smg with rapid fire like the pp90m or ump, or a shotgun that kills in one to two bullets semi auto like the usas or striker that seems to negate the lag to some degree.
Back to top Go down
chavarlison

chavarlison

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing Gameplay   Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Recon Pro and dual grenade launchers when I can't do shit. Pray and spray and wish your other teammates can finish them off when they can see them on the minimap. Plus I started running support killstreaks with nothing but UAVs and CUAVs. Them randoms will be blind a third of the time they are playing with us. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing Gameplay   Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:17 pm

thats like all my games as of late
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing Gameplay   Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:44 pm

I know exactly what you're talking about. You have 4 bars, you dont see visible lag. But you know its there, because you dont even get a shot off in your gun thats twice as fast as the guys who's killing you repeatedly, regardless of hit markers. As if your bullets go directly through the enemies, and dont even hit them.

When this happens, I usually, turn the game off. And go do something else. Or go play a different xbox game. There is no point trying to stick around. It wont change.

Two words, sum it up: Lag and Comp.
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing Gameplay   Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:20 pm

I just stick in there. Sometimes I'm shooting rubber bullets, but I take the bad with the good. I know there's been games that I feel almost invulnerable and I just know the other team is shooting blanks and cursing their various gods. It, like fps doug here, goes both ways. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing Gameplay   Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:51 pm

indy I feel your pain. bad runs are not uncommon with me. I just load out the class that will piss off the most people, rock deadman hands and do dual fmg tornados on a b flag. get a kill going that then get a defense with a deathstreak will at least make you smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing Gameplay   Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Severed Digits wrote:
I just stick in there. Sometimes I'm shooting rubber bullets, but I take the bad with the good. I know there's been games that I feel almost invulnerable and I just know the other team is shooting blanks and cursing their various gods. It, like fps doug here, goes both ways. Wink

Both? Man I go all eleven ways bro hymn!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing Gameplay   Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:45 am

I cant stand when it changes mid match because half the other team left. Then a bunch of new guys come and the connection goes to shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing Gameplay   Embarrasing Gameplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Embarrasing Gameplay
Page 1 of 1