Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

ok in a few days when the dust settle's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

ok in a few days when the dust settle's Empty
PostSubject: ok in a few days when the dust settle's   ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:09 pm

how many are going to be left on roster 1 and are we going to fill it by sign up date and and forum activity ! just a ?
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: ok in a few days when the dust settle's   ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:15 pm

just wondering because right now we can fill 2 roster's to 99 people each but it will change
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok in a few days when the dust settle's   ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Well... I'll say this straight up. I'm not removing 'ManicEcho' from Elite nor will I be deleting, leaving, or fucking off.

I'm a slut for all 3 of our x30x nutjobs

Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: ok in a few days when the dust settle's   ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:39 pm

I think the future of R1 should be left to Dave, as that is his roster after all. I also think he has enough on his plate right now than to worry about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok in a few days when the dust settle's   ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Oh absolutely... I think it's real small and drools alot and never sleeps properly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: ok in a few days when the dust settle's   ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:47 pm

it's impolite to talk about Repo like that... lol!
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: ok in a few days when the dust settle's   ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:47 pm

It was just a fucking question people and it said in a few days!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok in a few days when the dust settle's   ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Silence!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok in a few days when the dust settle's   ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:07 pm

I am in the deliciously awkward position (play with that Manic) of heading up roster 1 and adopting the OG30 as a halfway house home. The ranks on the roster have dropped from 79 to 49 as folks have moved to easy company. I would say a rough estimate is only about a dozen or so remaining are active in game with clannies and on the forums. Mostly the Late Night West Coast Crew.

I can say that since Dave stopped it at level 30 there has not been much interest in Clan Ops. A poll was put forth and I believe that only 6-7 of its members voiced a desire to pursue them any further.

I am fine with relinquishing the roster to someone else of Dave's choosing. I am also happy to keep on as I am still very committed to the x30x.

I was waiting for the dust to settle before I brought this up as Dave had enough thrown at him this weekend, particularly with Family visiting. Since Repo inquired I am throwing up this here reply. Probably best to begin this discussion here in Mod Land. I'd like to hear thoughts. Ultimately it's up to Dave to decide what is to be done. Until I hear from him I am just chilling on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok in a few days when the dust settle's   ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:30 pm

As I told others Ed... ManicEcho is not leaving here unless I'm put into a straight-jacket and hauled out of here

I'm a slut, folks...and love my 3 holes of 30 goodness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok in a few days when the dust settle's   ok in a few days when the dust settle's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok in a few days when the dust settle's
Page 1 of 1