Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed   PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:50 pm

As the title states, I was the Co-Leader until Yeti left, now I'm the leader and I would like to have a co-leader.

Last edited by JAGERpatrol on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed   PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:02 am

What would I have to do? Do i have be initiated or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed   PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:25 am

If you need any help with stuff let me know and I'll give a hand. Just shoot me a message
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed   PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:18 am

The general duties of the co-leader are to list the results of the ops and challenges. You also might have to enlist in them if I don't get around to it ( I always get around to it).

Once I get a few people that are interested, I'll set up a poll and let the members decide who will be their co-leader.
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed   PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know that I sent the request for you to get the two emblems that you're missing; Behemoth and Poison Death Psychedelic Frog? Dic76 said that you were missing them.

The url for the requests is https://support.activision.com/Clan_Emblem_Request_Form?clickedOn=Elite should you need it in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed   PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:12 am

I can help if needed
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed   PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:58 am

Anyone interested in being the co-leader of Roster 1?

Responsibilities:

List Clan Challenge and Clan Op results on the forum. Enlist in challenges and ops when I can't do it. That's really all the important stuff there is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed   PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:57 am

There are quite a few people that do not visit the forums frequently so how about a "mass" message through the PS3 so people can read it when they log on to play?

That would be especially helpful for those quick challenges.

I trust you to just pick a co-leader.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed   PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:43 pm

I nominnate bee swarm history strong leadership would make him a great co-leader
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed   PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:55 pm

It sounds as if there are volunteers? If you can't find anyone from Roster 1, then I would be willing to help out. I really do believe in promoting/getting help from within and so if you have absolutely nobody else willing, I could do it.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed   PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:23 pm

DOA - You're the only one that has actually "volunteered," the others have been nominated.

Sith - I agree with you about Bee, but I kind of need someone that's on the forums a lot.

- I would just pick one of the Mods that are already on Roster 1, but none of them have seemed to want to step up and add more stuff to their "to-do" lists. I'm opening this up to anyone on Roster 1 or 2 that feels they can keep the lists up to date and not be a dick when they become a Mod. Once I have a few names, I'll leave it up to the clan to decide who becomes the co-leader.

Current Volunteers:
1. Doamne01
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed   PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:47 pm

I just like nominating people for more work, that I wouldn't want to do my self. Thanks for all the work you do jager and I'm sure doa would be a fine choice.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed   PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Barney is the new roster 1 co-leader.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed   PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:41 pm

JAGERpatrol wrote:
Barney is the new roster 1 co-leader.

NOOOOOO TRADER

LOL HAVE WITH IT BARN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed   PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 Roster I Co-Leader Needed
Page 1 of 1