Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Empty
PostSubject: What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have   What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:30 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have   What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:29 am

The college football and basketball games I have attended are waaay more exciting to be at in person than the pro versions.

But, could you imagine pumping up the Raiders fans anymore than they are already?

Mayhem perhaps.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have   What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:38 am

CanisMajor60 wrote:

But, could you imagine pumping up the Raiders fans anymore than they are already?

Mayhem perhaps.

Or just imagine if they started actully winning games rabbit

Also I think the wisconsin fans where jumping around to try to keep warm.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have   What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:43 am

CanisMajor60 wrote:
The college football and basketball games I have attended are waaay more exciting to be at in person than the pro versions.

Mayhem perhaps.

Or like a Miami Hurricanes game at the old Orange Bowl
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

PostSubject: Re: What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have   What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:03 pm

I love college football. A lot of these college teams have way more history than the pro teams...some of them a hundred years. Throw into that the fact that the fans are actually a part of the university and therefore feel that they are a part of the team and they have much more passion for what's going on on the field.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have   What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:52 pm

Ahh my alma matar good ole UW. Had alot of good times at camp randall. In ron dayne 's hayday. It was fun that is for sure. Alot better then going to a Packers game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have   What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Priceless79 wrote:
Ahh my alma matar good ole UW. Had alot of good times at camp randall. In ron dayne 's hayday. It was fun that is for sure. Alot better then going to a Packers game.

I will get up there one day for a game. On my list. Preferably a cold game...not freeze your nuts off cold though (I am a FL boy after all). But I have to see it for myself to really appreciate it I think.
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have   What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:00 pm

#1 Student Section in all of College Football

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have   What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Those students are too old for the coaches to take to the showers Nick!
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have   What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:52 pm

women players that is what they are missing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have   What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:56 pm

Nah, the Cowboys have 47 chics playing for them
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have   What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:00 pm

STPR06 wrote:
Nah, the Cowboys have 47 chics playing for them

damn near busted a gut on that one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have   What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:42 pm

man you forgot the best one............

virginia tech comes in to metallica's "enter sandman"

or check this one.....when the music hits @ the 25 second mark, they go ape shit crazy!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have   What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the NFL is missing...and will NEVER have
Page 1 of 1