Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Empty
PostSubject: trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :)   trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:29 pm

xbox arcade free trial - imo its worth a full purchase - ive played trials since it was a flash game and they've outdone themselves with this edition

some stunt riding took me about an hour to master this w/o crashing and the ending counted as a gold medal despite me tasting some handlebars

oh there is a special surprise at the end Smile

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :)   trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:09 pm

The outright is fucking EPIC! Lmfao!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :)   trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Very awesome !! Love you falling off at the end!! I also really like the start of the video, got pumped up when the over 30 came on! Good job brother
Razz
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :)   trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:42 am

i practiced that shit for over an hour and maybe twice i didnt make the last jump and OF COURSE on that flawless run i fuck up the last one - HOWEVER it did count it as a finish and a gold medal came my way Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :)   trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:30 am

That game is fun and the ending made me laugh
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :)   trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:32 am

My boys play the shit out of that demo! It looks fun but I haven't tried it yet, but now I will have to show you how its done and get a gold in 30min.... Suck on that bitch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :)   trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:02 am

Too bad i dont got a dvr to record my runs.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :)   trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:35 am

shit scoob use your phone if anything

it doesnt have to be a production - its just for fun Smile

there is a bunch of shit i want to buy including the full ver of this game - fucking property taxes are putting the clamps on that Sad

btw if you guys haven't noticed XBL dashboard has been offering a lot of DLC for 1/2 off i saw some gears of war stuff in there, tiger woods, and forza to name a few
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :)   trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Oh ya forgot i can use my phone lol may look like crap but what the hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :)   trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trials evolution stunt riding - with special bonus ending :)
Page 1 of 1