Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Sorry for leaving

Go down 
+2
parabola79
walldoggy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Sorry for leaving Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for leaving   Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:10 am

Sorry for bailing, I wasn't going to stick around for Mission after a wonderful 12 games of Groundwar. Here was my night, in case anyone cares. And yes, I do suck that much, but normally, at least once or twice a night, I'll have a good game. Not so much tonight:

KC W 3-5
TDM W 4-8
KC W 9-22
Dom L 6-21
KC L 3-6
Dom L 6-22
KC W 9-17 (Fun with the caca clan)
Dom W 9-2 (Fun with the caca clan)
Dom W 8-2 (Fun with the caca clan)
Dom W 5-32
Dom W 8-29
Dom L 8-19

Total 78-185 = .421

So my 2.0 W/L remained, but my K/D dropped .02. And I never broke double digits in kills. I can only take so many deaths before I get really pissed. To have that many games where I was getting hammered like that makes me want to chuck the controller out the window. Again, sorry for just leaving, but I wasn't in the mood to stick around for Mission.

/rant
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

Sorry for leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving   Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:13 am

Ken,
Don't feel like your the only one having shotty games like this.IW keeps patching, and many friends keep slowly disappearing off the game.i feel your pain.
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

Sorry for leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving   Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:34 am

Yea it's been crazy the past week or more.. don't let it get you down!! :-)
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

Sorry for leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving   Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:59 am

It seems like the more patches get thrown at this game, the worse it gets... I think I've played for 45 minutes since the last patch.... it's too frustrating to be fun. I'll play a few public matches here and there, but I'd rather just play private matches with the clan... they're more fun.
Back to top Go down

Sorry for leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving   Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:17 am

Some times you eat the bar sometimes the bar eats you. Its funny how conection works in that 1st KC caca clan game I had one of my best knife only games at 18-22.

We where pulling nor cal lobbies so I can't figure how that short distance can screw you on lag so much.

I'm glad you stuck around as long as you did as In all those games I played I don't think I ever stoped laughing.
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

Sorry for leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving   Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:36 pm

Caca power FTW!!!!

That was a lot of fun last night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
RabbitDemon

RabbitDemon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

Sorry for leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving   Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:30 am

The CACA was fun that is for sure... I know I had a CACA filled night as well....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DemonRabbitGaming

Sorry for leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving   Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:00 am

Don't feel bad I was raging pretty bad yesterday and my games weren't even all that bad but when you unload a whole clip from your primary and secondary at a guy and he doesn't die or you watch the bullets pass through them it makes you wanna throw your controller at the screen.
Back to top Go down

Sorry for leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving   Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:56 am

Walldoggy is a known rage quitter. He blamed his wife for the loss of his MW3 disc, but the truth is he took it out and stomped it to death after losing to Merkle on Mission.

lol
Back to top Go down

Sorry for leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving   Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:02 pm

That would make merkle sad if he knew he was the cause of that, all he wanted to do was make people happy.
Back to top Go down

Sorry for leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving   Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:26 pm

I figure if I post enough about rage I will be able to take time off work (paid of course) due to anger management issues....lag away mw3.

PS thanks IW for getting me paid time off
Back to top Go down

Sorry for leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving   Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:05 pm

Don't feel bad, we had 2 games that were horrendous:
1 - MOAB in Terminal, guy camped the room over B and we couldn't get him out

2- Mission - 3 nubs w/shottys went 135-20 combined.

Total lag fest
Back to top Go down

Sorry for leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving   Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:59 pm

Ahhh, Merkle. Kind of miss him and his grandma's sayings.

Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Sorry for leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving   Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:13 pm

I kinda forget what Merkle was all about? Was he the one asking if we wanted him to snipe?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

Sorry for leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving   Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Merkle quote " grandma's don't like black people.
Back to top Go down

Sorry for leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving   Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:54 pm

We got moab'd twice within an hour this afternoon....IW really needs to stop patching there game....gets worse every patch they do.
Back to top Go down

Sorry for leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving   Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:23 am

Yeah, you don't want to make Merkle snipe.

Back to top Go down
TheShamrock7

TheShamrock7

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Sorry for leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving   Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:35 pm

It has been getting pretty bad lately, I get invited to play but I can't join it just tries to load forever. The only way to fix it is to reboot ps3
Back to top Go down

Sorry for leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving   Sorry for leaving Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:25 am

TheShamrock7 wrote:
It has been getting pretty bad lately, I get invited to play but I can't join it just tries to load forever. The only way to fix it is to reboot ps3

It depends on who is in the party. I know this because everytime Rabbit Thug is in a party I have trouble joining up when I get invited.

My quote I always use when i'm in party with him "IT'S ALL RABBIT'S FAULT!" LOL AND HE ALWAYS SAYS "YES IT IS"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry for leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for leaving   Sorry for leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry for leaving
Page 1 of 1