Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Empty
PostSubject: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:35 am

Hello!

I think I bookmarked the site a few weeks ago when I saw it on GameFAQs. At least, that's where I think I saw it. I am 31, male last time I checked, and I work in healthcare.

I play Black Ops on PS3, PSN is justyourhero, I'll update my profile here in a second and probably should have registered under my PSN name. Sorry about that, people give me crap about my name at times but I don't care, I'm a Foo Fighters fan so it's a play off of their song "My Hero."

Game modes I play: Dom mainly, but I do contracts whenever possible for the COD points, so I play pretty much any mode. Dom is definitely my favorite/one I'm most used to, and I mainly play CTF just to pro marathon. As far as rank, I'm 15th/50, so I'm mainly getting gold camos at this point but I still enjoy playing. KDR is 1.19 and my W/L is 0.50, since I always end up with randoms. Most of my friends don't play anymore.

[Edit: Forgot to mention, I have a mic/headset, I don't play music through it, I don't cough into it, I don't whine. I mute people that do the above. And kids.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:21 am

Hi mate,

Welcome to the 30's since your EC I'll probably get in some games with you since it's the same time that the UK crew gets on. Feel free to add me and check out some threads about how to add people and all. Ow and btw you guys lost in Kotw muahaha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:08 am

Welcome, I'm sure I'll see you online at some point, feel free to send a friend request. PSN is same as my screen name here.

Shorty, you guys just love to rub it in don't ya? Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:45 am

Welcome to the EC great group, lots of DOM but several will play other modes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:48 am

Damn right! Welcome. PSN = DarkkerDaze

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:23 am

Welcome to clan!! Feel free to add me as well..PSN...BlackFlannel. I am also east coast so I play pretty much evenings and weekends and with the UKs. See you online!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:27 am

Welcome to the clan. you will fit in quite well. Dom is our bread and butter, but we will play other game modes also. See you online. PSN bigdaddyn8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:54 am

Welcome to the x30x! Sounds like you fit all the criteria. Happy killing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:56 am

Welcome to the clan. I am on most nights post 10 PM EST. If you play at the same time feel free to add me.

We like Dom here. When you play with a team it is a whole different animal. You get shot in the back less and you can actually win some matches. It also helps when you are on a team who is not playing TDM just so they can brag about getting BB, chopper, and dogs and don’t care about the win.

There are a couple of guys who play headquarters, there is a group that plays HC. There is a little of everything.

Check out the thread in ‘Introductions’ about being new here. It will give you an idea of how to get the ball rolling.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:05 am

Welcome! I'm also EC, and I'll see you online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:11 am

Welcome to the EC my PSN= Stream_Man....I am usually on in the evenings, and I suck but I usually find a way to help the team get a W on Dom games especially.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:32 am

I will get started adding people when I get off shift this afternoon. What am I good at?

I can honestly say I'm the Tom Brady of throwing frag grenades (I don't throw for 517 yards I mean... but I'm pretty accurate). There's a clip on YouTube that I uploaded where I hit three bodies on Summit with one toss (they were rushing down stairs in building). I can't post external links/embed yet, so maybe I'll add it later.
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:02 pm

welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. Hey, weren't you the guy that gave me a hard time getting into the upper control room on Summit yesterday???? Couldn't go downstairs because of Darkker...hmmmm.....I think I owe you sir!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Good games last night. Happier to be playing with you than against you those few games. Look forward to more. See you on line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Definitely had a few good games and it was nice to play with the people that I did.

That one game on Drive-In against you guys wasn't fun... it went like this

(teammates not trying to cap flags at all)
Enemy SR-71 incoming
A minute later..
Enemy SR-71 incoming
I get knifed in the back, realize I have to drop a deuce, so I back out.. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:44 am

Welcome aboard.
Send me an invite. I play a lot with the EC's.

Just to quell the curiosity of some of the members;
How often do you check to see if you are still a male?
And, is there some reason to keep checking?

If your reasons are good enough I may have to start checking myself too. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Will do. Which is the better answer? I've thought of two ridiculous ones and then a serious reason to check.

Well since I am on hormone therapy and will have gender reassignment surgery within two years I check pretty frequently.

OR

I was in a freak bicycle accident and it made "it" longer and thicker. I check regularly to make sure it still works as intended. Since I haven't had a vasectomy, it's still in factory mode instead of amusement park mode.

Serious note: please do self exams for testicular cancer, especially if you're between 15 and 35, it's the most common form of cancer for these ages for males.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:13 am

Hmm, I may have to take up bicycle riding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:38 am

@Just

Welcome aboard Sir...

Love the absurdist comedy...always wonderful to have more of us around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:14 am

It may be kinda late, but Welcome to the 30 and have FUN!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:43 am

I dont know if I have a current FR out for you if not send me one @ Jxvegas702
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.   Intro - PS3 East Coast etc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro - PS3 East Coast etc.
Page 1 of 1