Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE

Go down 
+25
Nely
BoneyVermin
JK STEELERS68
ArcaniX
ImGoodIfYouSuck
BLACKHAWXX 88
GGz ST34LTHY
JAGERpatrol
Severed Digits
DELTAxDOG
Psycho Reaper33
pokerchipped
MajorBedhead067
lateralus73
evandadda
ninjesmurf
Barney_killer187
indyratpack
Sr Slampiece
The1UrLookin4
NukeLaCoog
Winners
Criptic Wolf
walldoggy
BlackDeath
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lateralus73

THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:47 pm

I am rage mic'ing over here!!! Video won't play on my iPhone, and work has YouTube blocked....!!! MUST.SEE.VIDEO!! LOL

I will watch it when I get home....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lateralus73?feature=watch
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:04 pm

I read up more on why you guys can't view the vid off your phones and found this...

Users who are not monetizing partners cannot change the distribution setting in the Advanced Settings tab of Video Manager.

So unless I change my account to monetized and bother you with bullshit ads - it blocks the videos from mobile devices - LAME.

Reading further you can't have copyrighted materials in a video that's monetized anyhow so looks like YT is fucking everyone. I'll have to start covering the songs myself next time Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:37 pm

It's not a matter of being monetized, its because you can't play copywrited material on your phone off youtube. If if you were monetized, it still wouldn't work unless you asked Freddy Mercury.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
MajorBedhead067

MajorBedhead067

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Job well done on this piece! And yes the 360 shoty was sweeeeeeeeet....
Back to top Go down
pokerchipped

pokerchipped

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Wow that was fantastic! You guys did a great job putting that together.
Some of the clips are epic with some real beasts in the 30!!
Back to top Go down
Psycho Reaper33

Psycho Reaper33

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:27 pm

That was a great video man.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:26 pm

J, post another reply so I can give you another reach around brother! bounce
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Great job J! Im just glad you couldnt leave out my most epic rage quit lol
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:42 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:

J, post another reply so I can give you another reach around brother! bounce

Hes posted 5 since the original fucktard, and only his first post was violated Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:08 pm

Oh sorry, I usually skim past J's posts because there are usually a lot of words and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:23 pm

Fuck yeah! Nicely done! You know, we probably have lots of musicians in the >30<, I bet we could collectively come up with something for the next video.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:52 am

Awesome job, epic vid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:05 am

This is awesome, excellent job... must have taken ages to put together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:07 am

WOW man +2 if i could. Thank you for all the hard work to put this together. Very well done.
The DELTA rage quit was great lol. Very bad ass!!
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:14 am

Severed Digits wrote:
Fuck yeah! Nicely done! You know, we probably have lots of musicians in the >30<, I bet we could collectively come up with something for the next video.

now THIS is an idea Idea

yeah I thought I'd set delta up on a high pedestal with the entire team kill c4 then knock him down to earth with one of the best rage quits ever Twisted Evil

thanks guys and btw you can reach around ANY post not just the first one cheers the ONLY downside to this video is....im not sure how to top it for next year Laughing

I edited the first post to include some stats about the project.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:45 am

I just watched this for the third time, and noticed that I am in fact in this video... it's brief, but I'm in it. I remember the game perfectly, I was pissing someone off that kept coming through the pipe on hardhat, he eventually came up and started doing the tornado... I killed him for the final killcam... it was hilarious. It's at 5:16 of the video....
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:28 pm

JAGERpatrol wrote:
I just watched this for the third time, and noticed that I am in fact in this video... it's brief, but I'm in it. I remember the game perfectly, I was pissing someone off that kept coming through the pipe on hardhat, he eventually came up and started doing the tornado... I killed him for the final killcam... it was hilarious. It's at 5:16 of the video....
That was pretty funny. I think I had a couple clips in there too. As a suggestion, if it's not too much of a pain, perhaps for next year's video BD could include the name of the person that made the clip? Kinda like a music video? I was able to catch some names by pausing and looking at the kill feed, but it wasn't always visible.

Just a suggestion, but still, super cool montage and great advert for our clan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
GGz ST34LTHY

GGz ST34LTHY

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:44 pm

The crate double kill at 7.19 was mine, i forgot i even had that.
Awesome work BD.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:46 pm

Ok, because I am JUST that much OCD, here is what I could come up with for who is in what clip. I got up through about 4 mins. Apologies for the ones I missed, my old eyes aren't what they used to me and its hard to catch all the names on the vid. Chime in if you know where your clips are and I can add to the list.

0:36 Dome Striker - Imgooifyousuck
0:38 Dome RPG - aXBlackDeathXa
0:43 Outpost Bunker - JK STEELERS68
0:47 Drop Zone Riot Shield - aXBlackDeathXa
0:49 Resistance Sniper 2x - Walldogkl
0:53 Outpost - JK STEELERS68
1:04 Barara Bouncing Betty - walldogkl
1:07 Resistance Stealth Bomber - Hockalees
1:11 Outpost Riot Shield - BLACKHAWXX88
1:23 Semtex on resistance- YellowGeeHawd
1:33 7560-0 DZ Shut out Xbox Roster 3 [30x3]
1:35 Arkaden C - YellowGeeHawd
1:40 Seatown Hotel T-bag - CaptUnd3rpantzz
1:53 Hardhat Predator 2x - Imgoodifyousuck
1:55 Hardhat Predator 3x - Sr Slampiece
1:57 360 Shottie - Sr Slampiece
2:24 C4 - BoneyVermin
2:28 Seatown B C4 - J3551CA87
2:30 Village RPG Final Kill - Bizotch
2:55 Hardhat A - aXBlackDeathXa
3:06 Village - JK STEELERS68
3:30 Hardhat A - AIX ArcaniX ZIA
4:10 Underground - NukeLaCoog

5:16 Hardhat Tornado - JAGERpatrol

7:19 Crate Double kill - GGz ST34LTHY

Last edited by walldoggy on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:40 pm

walldoggy wrote:
JAGERpatrol wrote:
That was pretty funny. I think I had a couple clips in there too. As a suggestion, if it's not too much of a pain, perhaps for next year's video BD could include the name of the person that made the clip? Kinda like a music video? I was able to catch some names by pausing and looking at the kill feed, but it wasn't always visible.

Just a suggestion, but still, super cool montage and great advert for our clan.

No you have a good point. My intentions with this vid was to sync mostly with the soundtrack, show off some epic and fun times, remind all of us why we came here so not to lose that focus again, and hype everyone up for blops2.

Ill certainly slow it down next time. Ill go thru it and see if i can add to the table of contents that has already been started.
Back to top Go down
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Absolutely incrdible video!!!

Thanks for spending all that time getting er done.

This clan is seriously the best f-n clan out there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:37 pm

ok in order of appearance

me
me
jk
jk
jk
rellek (I think)
me agian lol
jk
jk
me with the riot shield
wally with the first twofer headshot
jk
jk
jk during the mud in your face part of the song
missiler - pred missle
belezebrad - with the triple knife
wally with double betty kill
wally with double claymore
hockalees with multikill stealth
blackhawk, yellowgeehawd, tgballer
Whill668 before he became YellowGeeHawd with the multi car bomb
i cant make out or remeber who the hawk thrower was in blops
the shutout game of dz was ?? Xbox roster 3 [30x3]
yellowgeehawd was the lawnmower in arkaden
capnunderpantz was the sniper payback teabag on seatown
imgoodifusuck sniper defense - from his camperhaulic terminal session Smile
i cant remember who's c4 kill in tunnel on hardhat
the next two preds are usucks and slams
then of course every knows slam owns the 360 12ga
then more slam teabagging guys on interchange
sly is next with the tear on hardhat
boney with his come get some c4 shuck'n and jive'n
jessica is next with the alley oop c4 into sniper roost on seatown
bizotch who could ever forget a fucking 360 rpg killcam

queue the next song

bizotch opens with multi c4 kill
bizotch again with a tear in the tunnel on dome
blops noob tube ??? some of these videos were low quality to begin with so I can't read the names sometimes
ogbungbali is next with multi kill stealth bomber
blackhawk with the cross map nuketown hawk
me with my air striker
im pretty sure the jug on jug shield fight was dead eric
then there is the collective mess of jk oneeyewilly missiler and chewie with multi bag'n
arcanix with a massive tear middle of hardhat
dead eric with the reaper
fireman with the 200-8 dom game
nuke with the half map nade toss on underground
me, delta and sam aka x30x clan playing forza (delta gets crushed and sam rolls his cherokee over)
ogbungabali with the lawn mower in middle hardhat
og again with double knife killcam
jk and slam next up with bootleg stair parkour
reaver with the triple nade on lockdown
reaver again with the sniper lawn mower on liberation
rellek with the lawn mower on arkaden
gunz n beer next on lockdown
hockaleess with multi stealth kill on resistance
jackspleen with the terry tate approach riot shield
the 360 rage spin on hardhat - have to read up sorry forgot
finishing the song with fps doug aka dealingthedeathcard bag'n galore on lockdown
i think the final kill with the smaw thru the jug riot shield is doug too

queue third song

i think the first two c4 kills are severed digits
along with the follwup thru the iron gate knife throw
wally with the next two knife throws on bootleg
trophy system kill on arkaden - dead eric
the last minute clutch win on bootleg - capnunderpantz
capn again with c4 killcam on village
dpwnshift on seatown with double throwing knife kills
dpwnshift again on bootleg with another throwing knife kill
soulja77 with the massive riot shotgun on bakaraa
missilier next with lawn mower kill on fallen
pokerchipped with the jav triple
captinklitorse triple killcam on seatown
chriptic wolf with the lawn mower middle bootleg
deadmyt with c4 multi on seatown
fn malice with the reaper and associated reaper killcam
naven with lawnmower'ness on seatown
stealthy with his double kill care package trap
imgoodifusuck with the sniper mower in bootleg
goodsuck with pred multi followed by air strike
goodsuck agian with a crippled double 360 sniper kill
goodsuck again with a histerical hold up moment when about to snipe someone at point blank range - then changes his mind puts down a claymore and shoots it with a pistol killing the guy who had blinders on glued to the end of his scope
nyvandal with double sniper kill last min for victory on lockdown
nyvandal again with the second double kill one shot sniper routine
nyvandal again tearing up long hall on lockdown
rickxusn with a run n switch gun (overkill style) double sniper kill on fallen
ssbelmont with nade killcam on lockdown
maverick with another lawn mower in the long haul of lockdown
moab by dave
repeat above 7 or 8 times Smile
waxenit on a mega tear and clutch win of a DZ game on carbon
scooby with the lawn mower in courtyard on resistance
5 man killing machine delta dog c4 on hardhat

bloopers section
slam and delta 360 pew pew ing
delta with a wtf shotgun backfire
followed up with another delta c4 backfires - i distincfully remember this game and him raging which followed with a dashboard LOL
next was jessica's c4 backfire on decommission?
flipjunky's wtf pistol no head shot backfire on dome
all you ps3 wack jobs trying to do a multi suicide on seatown
jack spleen sneaking in to steal a juggy just to get crushed immediately after by a carepackage
reaver, barney, and walter getting mowed down in the weeds
missiler getting blind sided with a cross map knife on fallen
ninja getting stuck on hardhat
severed digits flashing himself with a white boy bank shot
and an epic display of dashboard glory by delta

that concludes the table of contents Smile

Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:56 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
all you ps3 wack jobs trying to do a multi suicide on seatown
HAHAHA... I just laughed out loud, forgot this was in there.

Nice work on all the clips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:43 pm

I prefer the term whack a doodle to whack job. Thank u very much.
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:35 am

LOL the table of contents needs adjustment. See 0:36 for who REALLY got the first kill in the video! Surprised

But seriously, AWESOME video!!! I watched it back to back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:08 am

I'm making it official! Goodsuck you are without question the biggest douche nozzle in the clan!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE   THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!! TRIBUTE CLAN MONTAGE IS HERE
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next