Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

The Legion of Doom Usergroup

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Legion of Doom Usergroup Empty
PostSubject: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:36 pm

There is now a usergroup for The Legion of Doom crazy bastards who enjoy nothing more than making others rage quit. Feel free to sign up. Requirements are very lax. You mearly have to have a devious, underhanded playstyle and the ability to run an annoying ass-clown class with the squad. IE. everyone runs Demonshrooms silenced spas class, everyone runs M60's, spamming bitch buggies, second chance, etc, etc, etc..... and of course there is my all time favorite, Mr. Zippo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:52 pm

N8, are you trying to inform the clan that I'm an "ass-clown", LMAO!! Ehh, who cares, count me in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:06 pm

lol dont sound like me at allll lol sign me up bruv ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:21 pm

My godly thermal M60 count?
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:25 pm

I'm IN!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:46 pm

Of course M60 with thermals and uzis with acogs count. All it takes is a little coordination before the match to really get the other side screaming and pissed off. I should buy some stock in Sony as the production of controllers will be ramping up due to rage quitters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:52 pm

This ought to be a blast!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Count me in for m60 madness, what about dual gold scorpions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Dear Sirs,

I aspire to be the best ass-clown that I can be. Please inform me as to the best method of submitting my application.

Sincerely,

MiiisterAnderson who may or may not have a super secret second account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:02 pm

M-60 game i am in, flamethrowers always piss people off more though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:48 am

Yeah count me in...flamethrower, bitch-buggy, jammers all over the map, decoys....let the chaos begin hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:37 am

Yea count me in too, I picked up crimson a couple of times last night after disposing of demon and I could rock with that shit Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:04 am

im down.

be great to annoy other fuckers other than the wife.

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:12 am

I'll practice a bit more with my golden L96A1 ACOG sight pirat

and make a little mayhem with that muahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:37 am

im up for that aswell count me in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:04 am

franread5 wrote:
Yea count me in too, I picked up crimson a couple of times last night after disposing of demon and I could rock with that shit Laughing
Haha nice dig Fran.....we should all agree in a private lobby beforehand what we're going to use....looking forward to this can we try tonight?.....oh and what kind of classes/killstreaks are we going to use?...just looking for a heads up so I can get some practice in lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:38 am

Decoys, yes, we did this awhile back and I think it was ground war too! Everyone ran decoys and they were lighting up the map everywhere! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! Just wish we could have heard the other team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:53 am

franread5 wrote:

sniff...sniff. Looks like I have a fan.......or a celebrity stalker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:01 am

We had some good games last night dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:17 am

You know I'm down!

Edit: I just noticed that I am already in the group, and I don't remember signing up Surprised

Last edited by DarkkerDaze on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:23 am

It was pure mayhem last night, I admit. I can tell I'm only down to playing 1-2 times a week as I missed some easy shots in all my games. I was playing the roll of "try-hard" Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:39 am

I'm more of the Legion of Gloom. but I too like annoying the humps that infest this franchise. I will outfit a M60 with grip, scav pro, and RPGS with sleight of hand for fast annoying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:47 am

Spas,Pigs,and Flames.......Oh My...... you already know.....I'm N
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:11 am

N8...look at all these wonderful Clannies who "get it"...makes my Villainous heart swell with Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:13 am

So...to give Shorty an assignments in his continuing PhotoShop learning experience I'll be working with him to get a us who wish to display one a "Legion of Doom" sig. I do want to include the old school LOD base ship...any other suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legion of Doom Usergroup   The Legion of Doom Usergroup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legion of Doom Usergroup
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next