Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Completed Challenges Revisted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Completed Challenges Revisted Empty
PostSubject: Completed Challenges Revisted   Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:01 pm

I see the original topic got moved to the Waste Basket so I thought I would start this up again since we are so close to putting the MW3 disc away (or selling/trading it) because of the BLOPS 2.

Checked Elite and I am at 1948 out of 2230.

I was hoping to be further along, but I think they reset some of the completed challenges when you prestige.

It got me wondering if it is even worth using the Thermal Scope anymore on the weapons, etc.

I still have a ways to go for # of people killed with a Stealth Bomber, Pred, Air Strike, etc.

Perhaps I will stop going for those challenges that I probably won't finish in the next month, and just go with my Try-Hard classes to finish up MW3.

There is no fooling myself, unless the LNWC decides to stay with MW3 after BLOPS 2 comes out I am done with MW3.

I would like to say that MW3 has been a lot fun with the LNWC. The Elite was worth it, even though there were problems.
For the amount of money invested into MW3, including my Kontrol Freaks and Elite, it was well worth it.

At this point I have 757 hours in the game (probably that much in waiting in lobbies too).

Doing the math it is obvious that this has been very cheap entertainment.

Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Completed Challenges Revisted   Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:54 pm

1385 of 2230 completed. I think the last one I am going to go for is the Stealth bomber one. I'm at 950. I need 1000. On a good day, I get 10 a night. So I should have it in a couple weeks. You too can do it Canis!

I have 287 hours played. I played 500 hours on Black Ops. lol Guess that's what happens with the kids grow up. Oh, yeah and getting a job too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Completed Challenges Revisted   Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:02 pm

1804 of 2230 completed and im probably gonna stay there especially since ACIII is coming out on Oct. 30 and i will be playing that until blops2 comes out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
Chas-71

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Completed Challenges Revisted   Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:06 pm

I'm at 1363 complete and can probably get another 150 to 200 completed by the time BO 2 comes out. That's best guess what I'll be at in the time left. After 20 prestige levels and having them reset for challenges - I kind of gave up hope of coming as close as 2000 + challenges.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed Challenges Revisted   Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:40 am

By my calculations Walldog you will put about 165 hours into BLOPS 2.

I forgot about AC3 coming out soon. I will probably check out of MW3 early for that game, or just play it during the day.

Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Completed Challenges Revisted   Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:02 pm

I actually tempted to get Borderlands 2...... confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed Challenges Revisted   Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:35 pm

walldoggy wrote:

I was tempted by a really good looking he/she. He/she was pretty with great tits. But his/her big cock scared me.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Completed Challenges Revisted   Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:29 pm

SlyPeeler wrote:
walldoggy wrote:
I was tempted by a really good looking he/she. He/she was pretty with great tits. But his/her big cock scared me.
Ok, maybe I won't get Borderlands then. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed Challenges Revisted   Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:02 pm

Just hit 1959 and maybe I will go for 2000. Don't know why though.

Should have tried for Highjacker.

Bee, Nel, and I looked at the Accolades last night for the clan and it was interesting to see who topped each one.

Sorry to say, I own the Crab-Walking accolade (actually called something else, but thats what it means).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed Challenges Revisted   Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:11 pm

CanisMajor60 wrote:

Perhaps I will stop going for those challenges that I probably won't finish in the next month, and just go with my Try-Hard classes to finish up MW3.

I did this yesterday, after asking my self if I hate the MP5 why should I use it for the next couple weeks just to get the 2500 kill title I won't even use. How ever this did not stop from after a couple beers decideng I can help the team best by doing throwing knife only on TDM ground war drunken .

Bee Swarm :" Where all going to loose! We suck !" lol!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Completed Challenges Revisted   Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty much going with my basic classes and finishing up any challenges that I'm close to. Only need 35 more Stealth Bomber kills for 1000.

A few guns are close to 1000 too, but I'm not starting any new ones. My attempt at leveling up the FAD was the worst week of gaming and only got better when I went back to my normal ones.

And Bee is starting to turn into you-know-who, yelling at us that we're gonna lose. Remember, 1 loss=4 wins!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed Challenges Revisted   Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:49 pm

ROFL at both of you (only because what you say is true).

BLOPS2 is so close I think some of us are just going to spend the next few weeks goofing around. (AC3 is almost here)

I just hit 1967 so I probably will go for the 2000 mark. It is a lot like leveling up. I am switching out classes as I hit the challenges.
And I am pretty much bored so it gives me something to do.

I will not hit the finish line on the Challenges, but I think 2000 is close enough.

The FAD is one of the best assault rifles, but you have to get use to it.
Now, this is coming from someone that LOVES the Type95 and M16 so take it for what it is worth.

If I really tried I think I might be able to hit the 1000 with the Stealth, but that would mean giving up on some of the other challenges.

So I would be trading one challenge for about 3 or 4 other ones.

Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Completed Challenges Revisted   Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:58 pm

But that one is SOOOO much better!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed Challenges Revisted   Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:40 pm

True.

I am at 1974 now. It is looking like I may hit the 2000.

But I am just about out of the proficiency challenges on the weapons. So that means I have to fill in with killstreaks.

The thermal scope is a boss on downturn. Mainly because of my aging eyesight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed Challenges Revisted   Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:58 pm

I'm only at 1276, I would have thought at least 1500. But the month I took off and being wishing washy about prestigeing stopping at nine and thirteen probley hurt me in the long run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed Challenges Revisted   Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed Challenges Revisted   Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:10 pm

Now at the 2011 mark.

It went quicker than I thought. I have now pretty much exhausted the attachments to the weapons and probably will end MW3 with about 2020 of the 2230 challenges.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Completed Challenges Revisted   Completed Challenges Revisted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Completed Challenges Revisted
Page 1 of 1