Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
attention capt Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
attention capt Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
attention capt Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
attention capt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
attention capt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
attention capt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
attention capt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
attention capt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
attention capt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
attention capt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
attention capt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
attention capt Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
attention capt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
attention capt Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
attention capt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

attention capt

Go down 
+3
DELTAxDOG
BLACKHAWXX 88
BlackDeath
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:56 pm

you may want to log out of elite so jes can stop changing our clan tag Wink

attention capt Clanta10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:19 pm

LMAO Hijacked!

I was getting tired of SWLO anyway... Razz

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:36 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:42 pm

It wouldn't take Fucking Damnit!
Back to top Go down

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:04 pm

Lol YES!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:50 pm

With all due respect, and I don't mean to be inflammatory...

*begin rant*
The Roster 1 Elite Clan Tag has been changed repeatedly recently, all of which in no way indicate the Over30, but the latest one is almost a clear abuse of leadership... The Clan tag is not your personal place to express yourselves, remember that it represents almost 100 people.

Have some respect for the fact that you are leading a collective group of people. If you want your clan tag to read "SWLO" or "J355", use your own clan tag.
*end rant*

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:08 pm

ArcaniX wrote:

*begin rant*
The Roster 1 Elite Clan Tag has been changed repeatedly recently, all of which in no way indicate the Over30, but the latest one is almost a clear abuse of leadership... The Clan tag is not your personal place to express yourselves, remember that it represents almost 100 people.

Have some respect for the fact that you are leading a collective group of people. If you want your clan tag to read "SWLO" or "J355", use your own clan tag.
*end rant*

Thank you.

Your feelings have been acknowledged! It has been changed recently for the one and only purpose of having FUN! After almost a year of this game I think we have all grown tired! Don't worry once BO2 comes out the clan tag will reflect 30 in some way. So grab some of that Canadian THC butter and make yourself a few cookies!
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:36 pm

Since when did Canadians have the right to free speech? scratch

lol! lol! lol! lol!

I've played enough with capt and/or delta and/or whomever is holding the reigns to roster 1 at the moment to know its all in good fun. Never doubt that the Oracle of all people would not do the right thing (ala change it back for bo2).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Hey, Fair enough. Maybe I missed a thread discussing said fun? Smile

In the mean-time, I'll just not run the elite tag for the time being and go back to ignoring Elite. Smile

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:56 pm

ArcaniX wrote:

*begin rant*

*end rant*

Thank you.
I have to agree with Arcanix. Fun or no fun, it really shouldn't be messed with. Unless everyone has the ability to do it. Then go right ahead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Everyone does have the ability. All they have to do is ask! Did I somehow warp into the no fun clan? Come on boys lets not be so anal about this, it's just a clan tag at the end of a games life cycle. Think about it???? Of all the things to get worked up about, this ain't one of them. Like I said it will be 30 before midnight on Monday and will stay that way! Now lets pay homage to J355 and her ability to liven up a party.... fucking damnit!
YOLO
Back to top Go down

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:38 pm

SWLO 4 life
Back to top Go down

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:45 pm

I am sorry you feel this way and that we have offended you. We will take your concern and look into fixing the issue right away.

God bless..

Last edited by J3551CA87 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos and shit)
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:10 pm

Perhaps you mistake my post. I wasn't offended and honestly I don't care that much because I rarely use the clan tag anyways. And I don't have an Xbox. So go ahead and make it whatever you want.
Back to top Go down

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:33 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Perhaps you mistake my post. I wasn't offended and honestly I don't care that much because I rarely use the clan tag anyways. And I don't have an Xbox. So go ahead and make it whatever you want.

Can you say "fucktard" again Walldoggy?
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:52 pm

*sigh*
Despite my disclaimer that I wasn't looking for a flame-war, I can see this is already heading in the direction of getting out of hand.

To be clear, I made a conscientious effort to be concise about the issue and not make any comments that could be considered derogatory in my complaint, and it's taking even more conscientious effort to not rise to your response(s). Please, let's not let this be my example of what happens when someone raises their thoughts on a topic that maybe isn't agreed by all.

Though I'd never run a clan tag like "SWLO" or "J355", I wouldn't go around saying that the contents of the tags are offensive or to have offended me. To be honest, I simply have been wanting to proudly run my shiny gold Over30 clan tag, but alas I cannot.

Perhaps what I could say offended me is that I wasn't given a choice. If this was something that had been circled around the forums and I'd had an opportunity to put my two cents in, believe me, I would have.

Now in the name of ending this, if you wish to escalate this subject any further, I kindly ask you to Private Chat me on XBL and we can discuss.

Regards,
ArcaniX
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:56 pm

No, I reserve that for people that are joining the OGs.
Back to top Go down
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Honestly, I never thought that Jess' complete and under control over her male minion would spill onto our loving game. My only question now is how many PMs is Dave getting asking for a Coup of Captn?
Back to top Go down

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:03 pm

ArcaniX wrote:
*sigh*
Despite my disclaimer that I wasn't looking for a flame-war, I can see this is already heading in the direction of getting out of hand.

To be clear, I made a conscientious effort to be concise about the issue and not make any comments that could be considered derogatory in my complaint, and it's taking even more conscientious effort to not rise to your response(s). Please, let's not let this be my example of what happens when someone raises their thoughts on a topic that maybe isn't agreed by all.

Though I'd never run a clan tag like "SWLO" or "J355", I wouldn't go around saying that the contents of the tags are offensive or to have offended me. To be honest, I simply have been wanting to proudly run my shiny gold Over30 clan tag, but alas I cannot.

Perhaps what I could say offended me is that I wasn't given a choice. If this was something that had been circled around the forums and I'd had an opportunity to put my two cents in, believe me, I would have.

Now in the name of ending this, if you wish to escalate this subject any further, I kindly ask you to Private Chat me on XBL and we can discuss.

Regards,
ArcaniX

I have noted that you left out "FSLY" and "GGDD" all I can say is your silence on those two speaks volumes and...well...I love you too.

p.s. I missed Walldoggy saying fucktard but I ,for one, am grateful that we have his permission reaches for Arcanix and Walldoggy.
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:06 pm

For the record; I for one am not PM'ing Dave asking for a coup. Let's not incite this any further. I'm asking for my roster leader to respect their post.

Sly, I never even saw those ones! I guess they've been changing longer than I was aware...

Last edited by ArcaniX on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Come on ArcaniX no one was flaming you. I respect your opinion and explained why I did it and attempted to use some humor in the process! I don't believe any of the responses had any malice or anger in them. I surely know mine did not! There is no reason to end anything because as far as I am concerned nothing ever started! Just someone voicing their opinion and someone else giving an explanation. It's all good! Can you send me some of those cookies?

+1 Walldog

PS Your comments and input are always welcome!
Back to top Go down
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

attention capt Empty

Coup de capitán, La revolución!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:08 pm

Naven wrote:
Coup de capitán, La revolución!!!!!!!!!

Except Naven! No one cares what you say!!!!
Back to top Go down

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:08 pm

ArcaniX wrote:
For the record; I for one am not PM'ing Dave asking for a coup. Let's not incite this any further. I'm asking for respect from my roster leader.

Sly, I never even saw those ones! I guess they've been changing longer than I was aware...

Shhhh, you had me at bold lettered Sly
Back to top Go down

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:11 pm

See now it's all going to shit. You got Sly involved!

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t6846-what-does-fsly-clan-tag-mean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

attention capt Empty
PostSubject: Re: attention capt   attention capt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

attention capt
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next