Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?

Go down 
+13
Sr Slampiece
Dubious Baller
parabola79
lokaz_1
ho_li_schitt
Barney_killer187
NukeLaCoog
Danoma08
HcMaximus
lateralus73
tek210
The1UrLookin4
BlackDeath
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Empty
PostSubject: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:22 pm

I know I am (internet providing) - gotta try and catch up to all those assholes that got the game early Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:27 pm

I won't be getting the game.

until Tomorrow Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
tek210

tek210

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:30 pm

I myself will be working a half day tomorrow then going to Gamestop around the corner from my office to get the game. Then it is home for a great COD marathon session. Have the afternoon off tomorrow and then the morning off on Wednesday. Going to be a fun 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillybastards.com
lateralus73

lateralus73

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:33 pm

It's looking like I will be hitting up the Golden Corral this evening for my free Veteran's Day meal, going home to kiss the wife and kick the kids, falling into a short food coma, then heading out to the Best Buy to pick up my pre-order at the midnight release. Whether or not I make it into the office in the morning is still up in the air. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lateralus73?feature=watch
HcMaximus

HcMaximus

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:39 pm

Agggh I would love to, but I have to go early to work... Sad
Back to top Go down
Danoma08

Danoma08

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:01 pm

I'll be on at roughly 12:30am pst
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:02 pm

I have my pre-order ready at Gamestop and I am seriously considering going out there tonight. I just don't want to have to sit in line forever. Gonna make some calls to the store to find out about the process. I don't mind being a video game dork in the privacy of my own home but public is a different thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:22 pm

that sucks for some of you, I have the next week off of work LOL. mainly to hunt, but a little gaming comes to mind too
Back to top Go down
ho_li_schitt

ho_li_schitt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:26 pm

lateralus73 wrote:
It's looking like I will be hitting up the Golden Corral this evening for my free Veteran's Day meal, going home to kiss the wife and kick the kids, falling into a short food coma, then heading out to the Best Buy to pick up my pre-order at the midnight release. Whether or not I make it into the office in the morning is still up in the air. Twisted Evil

See? You're listening to my advice: "Happy Wife, Happy Life" See ya tomorrow on BLOPS 2 Parabola!!! (She & I both thank you Lat LOL!)
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm

ho_li_schitt wrote:
lateralus73 wrote:

See? You're listening to my advice: "Happy Wife, Happy Life" See ya tomorrow on BLOPS 2 Parabola!!! (She & I both thank you Lat LOL!)

hmmmm at least she thannks someone......
Back to top Go down
HcMaximus

HcMaximus

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:46 pm

NukeLaCoog wrote:
I have my pre-order ready at Gamestop and I am seriously considering going out there tonight. I just don't want to have to sit in line forever. Gonna make some calls to the store to find out about the process. I don't mind being a video game dork in the privacy of my own home but public is a different thing. Very Happy

100% agree Smile

The other day one of my neighbors ran across my wife just outside of our house and He asked for me, She told him that i was "busy" on the xbox Shocked so I told her next time she need to tell him that I'm watching TV instead hehehe Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:49 pm

going to see if I can make it. hopefully dont fall asleep with controller in hand... again.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:53 pm

nuke - you go in ahead of time and pay for it in full - they'll give you a receipt and a ticket or wristband of sort with a number on it - that number is the sequence they'll hand the game out to once midnight hits

so the earlier you're there to pay the earlier sequence number you'll have

NOTE some places limit the time when you can pay - local game stop to me its no earlier than 6pm
Back to top Go down
lateralus73

lateralus73

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:56 pm

Barney_killer187 wrote:
ho_li_schitt wrote:
lateralus73 wrote:

Those ladies stick together!! LOL

And she won't be the only one playing tomorrow!! I'm not going out at midnight because I'm a stand-up guy, I have selfish motives as well!!! But we will alternate as usual!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:01 pm

I was going to but I am starting a new job this week and tomorrow is my last day and didn't want to call in sick. On the plus side the new job gives me a few days off so basically from after work tomorrow until sometime on Friday I will be playing.....just gonna have to mainline the red bull.
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:02 pm

lol redbull is for pussies, drink monster or rockstar, at least they have a decent taste to them
Back to top Go down
lateralus73

lateralus73

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:02 pm

I'm gonna try live streaming tomorrow with my PS Eye camera. We'll see how it goes and I will post a link to the forums if I can figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:04 pm

oh lord do we have to?
Back to top Go down
lateralus73

lateralus73

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Figured we could try it out and get it perfected for when the battle groups start rolling again. I anticipate we will be able to get more people involved this next time around and for those not involved it would be nice to be able to have them watch a live stream.

Just a thought though.....
Back to top Go down
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:09 pm

might becool, but only cause you thought of it
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:10 pm

i would have to agree monster is better than red bull at least in terms of keeping me awake
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:14 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
nuke - you go in ahead of time and pay for it in full - they'll give you a receipt and a ticket or wristband of sort with a number on it - that number is the sequence they'll hand the game out to once midnight hits

so the earlier you're there to pay the earlier sequence number you'll have

NOTE some places limit the time when you can pay - local game stop to me its no earlier than 6pm

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up on that. If I could go pay at 6:00 or so I could come back home and get in a power nap before I pull a 15 hour session
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:41 pm

I will be on by 12:30 at the latest. My BestBuy is only minutes from my house, pre-ordered it like 3 months ago, and last time there were only like 20 people there for the midnight release (who were all from the local college...and me, the old guy). Best part is that they open the doors at 9pm, and you can play the game in the store until midnight when they send you home with yours. Figure I'll get there a play an hour or so...why not?

So I'll be on for at least an hour depending on how long I can stay conscious. Took the day off tomorrow (always fun to explain that one at the office...taking a random Tuesday off), so let's get it on!
Back to top Go down
lokaz_1

lokaz_1

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Gonna try and pull an all nighter, took off tomorrow and will be going to bed at around 8pm and be up and ready to go at 10:30pm. Hopefully the wait isn't too long regardless of how long the line is. Get in, get out, go home, game on!
Back to top Go down
ho_li_schitt

ho_li_schitt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:01 pm

Barney_killer187 wrote:
ho_li_schitt wrote:
lateralus73 wrote:

Quit your bellyachin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?   so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so who's going to pull an all nighter tonight?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next