Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Another new member Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Another new member Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Another new member Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Another new member Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Another new member Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Another new member Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Another new member Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Another new member Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Another new member Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Another new member Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Another new member Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Another new member Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Another new member Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Another new member Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Another new member

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Hey all, another new member here. I got tired of going it on my own, thought getting into a clan could be fun. I'm at 9th prestige, about to go 10th. My KDR is pretty crappy (0.75), but still having fun. I'm in the Mtn time zone, and usually on evenings and weekends. Hope to meet some cool people!
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Welcome to the clan, and trust me nobody here is worried about k/d ratios. We just enjoy having fun, and as it turns out, winning quite a few games in the process.
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Welcome! You will love gaming with a group. Your games will be better and the fun meter goes up as well.
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Welcome to the clan.
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:35 am

Welcome to the >30<. This place is guaranteed to make CoD fun again.
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:01 am

Hi , you will have fun here.

KDR ? What's KDR IDK.
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:05 am

welcome to the clan matey, always a good laugh and good games here Smile
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:18 am

Welcome to the 30, but forget about cool people. We are all geeky nerds and Shorty is the head geeky nerd. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:50 am

Welcome to the madness and mayhem, Sir

@Fran...

I respect your opinion about ShortRound, but my family watches Doctor Who every Saturday so I think I get a higher "Geeky Nerd" ratio. LOL
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:57 am

Tell you what Manic, set up a poll for the king geeky nerd and I will promise ya my no 1 vote
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:58 am

I cant wait to see the list of canditates
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:16 am

HaHaHaHaHaHa...

I'm also a comic book nerd with over 30 long boxes of collected Dorkdom...

You'll have to do the Poll...work computer thinks it's not essential for me to start a thread.
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:19 am

Ok give me 10 names
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:25 am

That I can't properly give ya... Maybe just an open thread on 'How Geeky Are You'...lol...or...'How Deep is Your Geek'
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:04 am

Anyway back on topic Very Happy ......welcome to the clan...hope to see you online soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:09 am

^^^ REAL TALK ^^^
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:08 pm

thanks for the welcome, everybody!

And just for the record, geeky nerds ARE cool people Wink I'm not usually online when Doctor Who is on!
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Welcome to the clan mate Very Happy

Enjoy your time with the 30's!
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Welcome to the 30!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Welcome to the clan. I know you'll have a lot of fun here!
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:46 pm

hey welcome to the clan. i'm new myselfand they have been great to me and there are alot of great players as well from us canada and uk so you'll see alot of different game styles and you'll learn to play alot better from it as i have goodluck
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:50 pm

this reminds me and maybe i should make a new thread so everyone will read this, but i want to apologize to the canadian members. i have noticed whenever i post about the clan i only mention the us and uk members, i think deep down i'm including them with us but infact they are in a different country, so from now on you guys will be included so i am sorry
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Another new member MeanwhileinCanada
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:58 pm

lol lumm i always knew you canadians eat supper with bears
Back to top Go down

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Yeah welcome to the clan - I too joined as playing alone is lonely Very Happy And randoms are so annoying.
Anyway welcome, hope to see you on sometime..
Jay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another new member
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next