Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

No likey domination in BLOPS2

Go down 
+2
Doamne01
xXx MiGs xXx
6 posters
AuthorMessage

No likey domination in BLOPS2 Empty
PostSubject: No likey domination in BLOPS2   No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:11 pm

I don't like the fact that it's 2 rounds.

Spawns are really weird. You can be controlling A and B and it will spawn you in some distant corner for some reason.

You practically have to have the flag stuck up your ass to start capping it.

Most of the flags are out in the open with little or no cover.

Seems like Frags and Semtex are like low-yield nuclear weapons in this game and that makes it super difficult to cap a flag because people just spawn and toss them across the map.
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: No likey domination in BLOPS2   No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:35 pm

sounds like PSN got the short stick

2 round style I like, gives both sides the same chance at various starting points.

spawns seem to be fine on 360, as long as someone isn't roflmao omgah running into their spawn

Anywhere around the flag for capping seems fine, haven't noticed you had to be right on it

There is some cover but not much, takes a team effort to play a team based objective

There are things to counter the semtex/frags

I'm really liking dom so far - but knowing my luck I'll get home tonight play some dom and have all the same issues you mentioned

Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: No likey domination in BLOPS2   No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:04 pm

I have to agree with Migs that I prefer the two round system. I have, pretty much, only played with randoms in Dom so far because of the match-making issues and so the games weren't great, but I only saw spawn issues when my group was around B and pushing a bit toward the other flag.

Too many people are camping in second story windows near the other team's spawn for easy kills and then the spawn will switch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No likey domination in BLOPS2   No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:28 pm

Hey Migs, you said there are things to counter frags/semtex?

Like what? Flak Jacket?

Yeah, but it unlocks very late in the prestige. It is on one of the pre-made classes and I've used it a few times. It helps some but not even close to being as good as BLOPS 1 flak jacket. It's more on the line of blast shield in MW3.
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: No likey domination in BLOPS2   No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Flak if you can move out of direct range from the blast - if you just sit there yea you die - but just a quick jump out of the direct blast and jump back on the flag and your good - "i know it doesn't always work"
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: No likey domination in BLOPS2   No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:57 pm

And then there's always the trusty trophy and in this game you can carry two! cheers

Oh, and you get points for all of the things that it blocks as a bonus!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No likey domination in BLOPS2   No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Oh hell, didn't even know there was a trophy system in this game. Guess I have got high enough to unlock it. Shows how much of a noob I am.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: No likey domination in BLOPS2   No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Earl, it's ok. That Dom game we played last night sucked and we got trapped. I think that boat isn't a very good map. We should have been going under to get to C or something other than through the same paths and getting trapped.

As we get better and learn the maps, we'll devise new strategies. Also, once we get up in levels and get all the stuff, I think it will get better too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: No likey domination in BLOPS2   No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:26 pm

I had an awesome run at Dom .would like to be able to play with my clannies.hope that gets fixed soon
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

PostSubject: Re: No likey domination in BLOPS2   No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:45 pm

was running full partys all morning and won every dom game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No likey domination in BLOPS2   No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'll still run Dom with you guys and jump on flags and die as many times as needed to cap that sucker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No likey domination in BLOPS2   No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:15 pm

I need to play some dom with y'all

I immediately thought the cap radius was diminished and noticed the lack of cover. It felt like forever to get the flak jacket and I can't wait to get back online and see if the shield will help when I hit 34.

flak jacket/trophy system for B flag camping trips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No likey domination in BLOPS2   No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Been beastin on dom with a half team, def a team/squad game type more than ever
Back to top Go down
Kuroshiro

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: No likey domination in BLOPS2   No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:44 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Earl, it's ok. That Dom game we played last night sucked and we got trapped. I think that boat isn't a very good map. We should have been going under to get to C or something other than through the same paths and getting trapped.

As we get better and learn the maps, we'll devise new strategies. Also, once we get up in levels and get all the stuff, I think it will get better too.

Was that map Hijacked? As far as I can see, Hijacked is the new Nuketown (besides the already new Nuketown Very Happy ) so Dom gets pretty crazy, especially in the center.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: No likey domination in BLOPS2   No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Hijacked is on the private yacht. lots of fun and just a lil bigger than nuketown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No likey domination in BLOPS2   No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:38 pm

The 2 round system is good because they can't seem to make a balanced map, but in the end it doesn't seem to matter. The frustrating thing about it is that once you get a system in place and a decent amount of momentum its all taken from you. Domination is all about momentum and good set ups so taking them away is a bitch.

That being said, Dom is full of snot nosed punks that think a high K/D is better than winning. A full squad of 6 that is actively pursuing the objective should win most of the time in pubs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No likey domination in BLOPS2   No likey domination in BLOPS2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No likey domination in BLOPS2
Page 1 of 1