Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Score streaks for the Average Joe

Go down 
+7
NYVandel
Severed Digits
Uridium242
Chas-71
Dirty Koi
MikeyB78x
Z06NESS
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Z06NESS

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Score streaks for the Average Joe Empty
PostSubject: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:21 am

Hey just a tip from one average joe to another. For those players that are having a tough time getting some decent scorestreaks going. I've started playing alot of KC lately and getting some streaks I usually have a tougher time getting. I'm not very good, so when I started getting sentry guns almost every game I was pretty hyped. Sentry gun is the highest streak I've gotten without a care package LOL I'm not saying you have to run around stealing everyones tags, but there seem to be alot just laying around when people get killed and they're not all out in the open either. So, they're easier to get to without dying.
Back to top Go down
MikeyB78x

MikeyB78x

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:27 pm

yeah good tip ive noticed i get more killstreaks in kc as well
Back to top Go down
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:49 pm

I've been meaning to put the Sentry as 1 of my streaks, they seem to track players much better in BO2 tha in MW3 (please correct me if i'm wrong!!).

I've only been a member for a short time and i think it's safe to say that we don't care who get the tag, JUST GET IT BEFORE THEY DO!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee
Chas-71

PostSubject: Re: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:10 pm

I like running care package, and sentry gun and guardian. Some maps have fantastic places to stick a sentry gun and if you can stick a guardian up to protect it from behind that will help the sentry gun last longer
Back to top Go down
Z06NESS

PostSubject: Re: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:31 am

I actually started getting the quad rotor pretty consistent today when I was playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:31 am

I never get much more than a UAV. havent played KC in BO2 yet. Next!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:15 am

GREAT TIP...thnx.... i use care package... hellfire...and sentry
Back to top Go down
Uridium242

Uridium242

PostSubject: Re: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Hunter killer
Care package
Counter UAV

Nice if your running engineer to flip the crappy care package drops.
Counter UAV to mask where the care package is coming in.
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Another "average joe" tip: Run engineer and a couple of black hat pda together. Hack everything red and take down those uavs / helis. Points galore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

PostSubject: Re: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Severed Digits wrote:
Another "average joe" tip: Run engineer and a couple of black hat pda together. Hack everything red and take down those uavs / helis. Points galore.

Yup, I was going to say the same thing. Lotta points when you destroy a sentry gun, guardian, UAV, etc.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:09 pm

i Got a sentry today on PLaza playing FFA. I got 10 kills from it which gave me 1st place. i was doing terrible until i got it, i will always use a sentry in that game mode from here on out!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee
NYVandel

PostSubject: Re: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:54 pm

If you really want to boost yourself to get a high killsteak run a killsteak that will help the team.

For instance a UAV,counter, of guardian works great. For example: When you run the UAV you get points for every kill the team does and will build your killstreak and those points will help you attain the high killstreak. Just a tip!
Back to top Go down
MoneyMan300

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:41 pm

NYVandel wrote:
If you really want to boost yourself to get a high killsteak run a killsteak that will help the team.

For instance a UAV,counter, of guardian works great. For example: When you run the UAV you get points for every kill the team does and will build your killstreak and those points will help you attain the high killstreak. Just a tip!
This. That's my go to score streaks in object games.

Last edited by MoneyMan300 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:54 pm

Yip!
UAV
GUARDAIN
CARE PACKAGE + eng.

The points are smaller but ya get lots of em more often!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:41 pm

I use UAV, Care Package, and Orbital VSAT. I'm an Engineer with 2x Black Hats. I play Domination mostly, and ScoreStreaks come pretty easy on those maps (200 for cap, 100 for kills, 50-150 for hacks) and having clan member bonuses definitely helps. I should prestige my first time this weekend HUAH! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:59 pm

this is a good tip - I've always run the lower streaks...I'm too aggressive (i.e. i die to often b/c i'm running all up in their spawn) to get the really high streaks, always have been.

On objective based games, I run:
UAV
Hellstorm
Lightning Strike
Back to top Go down
DadtheNinja

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:06 pm

I'm with you I run right into it all the time. But hey I am getting better. I play Domination mostly as well.
Back to top Go down
Uridium242

Uridium242

PostSubject: Re: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Switched over to hunter killer/ counter uav/ lightning strike. Pretty simple to keep that counter up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:21 pm

I like uav, counter uav, guardian. i try to lockdown a corner and put the guardian on a choke point and use it as a motion sensor with the suppress messages letting me know someone is there. the corner on standoff with the tractor by A dom is great when enemy have A. They will just keep running into it just to get mowed down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:30 pm

Yeah those 3 are great as well. I really think they need to adjust some of the high scorestreaks, getting 2000 points without dying just seems crazy unless you're camping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Score streaks for the Average Joe   Score streaks for the Average Joe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Score streaks for the Average Joe
Page 1 of 1