Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

mw3 map callouts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

mw3 map callouts Empty
PostSubject: mw3 map callouts   mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:23 pm

I don't know if anyone would be interested in getting together in a private match, when the mw3 comes out, to go through the new maps and come up with call outs. I could put together a video to post along with overviews of the maps. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in.
Back to top Go down

mw3 map callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw3 map callouts   mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Buy an xbox and then the answer is a resounding YES!
Back to top Go down

mw3 map callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw3 map callouts   mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:49 pm

In like flynn on this.
Back to top Go down

mw3 map callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw3 map callouts   mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:38 am

I think 90% of the PS3 crowd is jumping in head first to DOM.....you learn by playing is what I have found out in CoD.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

mw3 map callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw3 map callouts   mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:01 am

Yeah everytime I get shot in the back I learn something new.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

mw3 map callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw3 map callouts   mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:10 am

i usually get shot from some jackass in a window or a corner a few times before i realize "hey there maybe some campy jackass in that window!"

trial by fire is how i learn, i feel in a one on one matchup, all things equal im gonna win most of those so i dont worry as much about trying to learn on the fly

gonna go preorder my hardened edition on thursday!!! keep your pimp hand strong!
Back to top Go down

mw3 map callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw3 map callouts   mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:56 am

I am in

Back to top Go down

mw3 map callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw3 map callouts   mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:23 pm

Not a bad idea, but I'm in with savvy on this one! Jumping right in on some DOM!
Back to top Go down

mw3 map callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw3 map callouts   mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:24 pm

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
Not a bad idea, but I'm in with savvy on this one! Jumping right in on some DOM!

Meet you at the B flag......
Back to top Go down

mw3 map callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw3 map callouts   mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:29 pm

jsavvy wrote:
DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:

Meet you at the B flag......

I'll bring the beer, you bring the frags, and 30 will bring the pain!

Last edited by DEATH-THREAT-HxC on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

mw3 map callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw3 map callouts   mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:32 pm

have you seen the maps we made for blops ...

http://www.over30clan.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=11764720

we made these through discussion with US fractions and uk so the terminology made sense...
i was going to make a full set for mw3 but im not sure if elite will bring what we want yet.
if you want to do them thats fine by me but we have something set up for such thing (organising) on fb .. if you want in pm me Smile
Back to top Go down

mw3 map callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw3 map callouts   mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Hell shorty with the survival mode pbeing played on MP maps u could play survival and work on callouts too I may try that game mode out at least a little cuz it looks pretty fun but who am I kidding I will be on the multiplayer most of the time!

If mw3 gives as much xp in HQ as BO does we should definitely at least try this game mode to rank up quickly!

My .02
Back to top Go down

mw3 map callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw3 map callouts   mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:08 am

Race you guys to B Flag!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

mw3 map callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw3 map callouts   mw3 map callouts Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:52 am

I think this is a great idea Shorty. I also think that we need to play some actual games before we get too solid on the call outs. Looking at the map and playing on the map are usually two differnt things. When I look at a pic of the map I get one idea of what is important, but then when I play on it I get another. I want to play it for a bit so I know what is worth naming.

This was a great way to learn the maps as well I think. I know I now have a better idea of the general rules of a BO Map (Left right & Center) from this exercise.

I too will meet you on the B flag.

I would love to get good at HQ if it gives the XP that it did in BO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mw3 map callouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw3 map callouts   mw3 map callouts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mw3 map callouts
Page 1 of 1