Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Empty
PostSubject: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:37 am

I currently reside in DC but have lived in Europe a few times, I find that europeans politics are more my cup of tea!

PS3 Colonel_Ravage

sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:09 am

Welcome to Europe, or as we like to call it United Kingdom & Other Countries!

We don't to politics much, but we do drink cups of tea while dealing death and destruction.

Since we are European, we will probably pronounce your name weirdly: Colonel Ravage will become Colonel RavĂ ge with a long French style second A. Don't be too upset, your fellow American Manic Echo became Manny Cheech-Oh for a little while!

A bunch of us play most nights at about 10pm UK time, which I reckon is 5pm EST. PSN: Hallster. Add away!

----Hallster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:32 am

Yes , come play with us.

As you know our European Policy is an open door ... We don't turn anyone away
sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:34 am

Welcome bro to the 30's!

Add me also if your ps3, if your on the darkside (xb0x) you should buy a real console than ^^

+1 for you Hallster really like your sig Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:23 am

hallster speak for your self dude ... i drink t while killing you feckers when i can lol .. nice sig too..
pure you make me chuckle .. i thank you lol
tema your just a beast , that is all lol
and colonel, welcome pal youll love mixing with this lot there a hoot and in the great words of bigdaddyn8 "bat shit crazy " too lol
see you about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:03 am

Dont do it pal, stay with the yanks. I am Irish and all I get is abuse off these feckers but I have no choice but to play with them as I am in the same time zone.

Hallster my name is copyrighted so I expect £3 or €50 royalties each and every time you post.
I would prefer the £3 to the €50 as the way things are going all the euros will be good for will be wiping your ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:30 am

Welcome to the clan. Go ahead and sign up for the East coast usergroup and start adding friends. See you online. Sounds like you have already made some friends with the crazy fuckers from across the pond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:35 am

I like Manny Cheech-Oh.. I think I will start using that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:40 am

i would love to play with a few europeans also and i aint on about a stupid shooting game

gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:20 am

Darkk... You bastard!!! Lol

I'd like to thank Hugo for my "names" pronunciation And a bigger thank you to KillFace for continuing the love...

@Bomber

Which Europeans are you speaking of...cause I'm not hanging with the Hairy Ones...that was weird
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:24 am

hairy and great big huge c~~ks manic.

always liked the spanish girlies

oh and english,german,dutch,french.....hmmm the list is endless

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:24 am

i love sabotaging threads

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:28 am

You dont know what yer missing Manic, ya gotta love the natural ones.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY9poWX9b_uLkTGCr4PcRJdYTuzOVW-00AeldLtr_tRyy3FDIe

Puts a new perspective on having a hair caught in your throat!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:34 am

[quote="bomberball"]i love sabotaging threads

Theres no way Shorty can stop us on this one. The guy said play with Europeans and we are back on topic, we want to play with europeans too. pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:38 am

But ..Guy's

I think he wants to play with YOU !

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:45 am

Ba-Zing!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:39 pm

Fran........ YOWZA, don't forget the weed whacker, you'll need 2 stroke gas power to get through that thicket! She's got buckwheat in a leg lock!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:03 pm

wait a minute...........is that you down there Manic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:58 pm

franread5 wrote:
You dont know what yer missing Manic, ya gotta love the natural ones.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY9poWX9b_uLkTGCr4PcRJdYTuzOVW-00AeldLtr_tRyy3FDIe

Puts a new perspective on having a hair caught in your throat!

Need eyebleach. Thanks for that.

I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Cannot-unseen_131198190269
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:13 pm

I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Fry-se10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:18 am

MANIC wrote:
Ba-Zing!!!
funny as fuck lolol ..

colonel, glad you joined us last night pal, sorry i went a little early, the tiredness cut in and had to quite Sad
but im back on friday and saturday at 9pm gmt so i hope to see you again then ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:35 am

welcome to the 30s mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:49 am

Some good games last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:24 am

Wtf.. I got d/c last night and couldn't get back on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:21 am

yeh it did that to me tema as well Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage   I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would love to play with some europeans add me Colonel_Ravage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next