Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm

Go down 
+6
Dubious Baller
DeathByAK
TheCanisDirus
xXx MiGs xXx
Maverick9227
pariah_81
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Empty
PostSubject: Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm   Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:50 pm

Now when I say easiest, I don't mean you're going to get them every match and you still have to put in some work.

Run Hardline so you get your streaks with less points
Set your scorestreaks to VSAT, EMP and K9 Unit/Swarm
Because your running Hardline, you'll get the VSAT at 960 points
Now just sit back and watch the VSAT assists rack up which will earn you the EMP (which also gives assists) in no time
Those two streaks will then earn your K9 Unit/Swarm with all the assist rolling in

Now for even more icing on the cake, the K9 Unit/Swarm will then start rolling in the points and they will earn you another VSAT or close to it.

PS - Just don't die while those VSAT/EMP assists are coming in! Go hide in a corner somewhere!
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm   Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:06 pm

i found the stealth chopper does an amazing job at getting kills and runs me up for the dogs/swarm
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm   Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:23 pm

I dont get past Care Package most games
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm   Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:29 pm

I hate the stealth chopper, I never get shit from it unfortunately

dogs/swarm are ok maybe a little over rated just depends on the map
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm   Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:37 pm

Yeaaaah.... i can't stay alive long enough for that lol.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm   Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:44 pm

gun fer hire wrote:

Me either, i'm not a sit around & wait kinda guy...if i'm not moving at all times, i feel like something's wrong.

I run the low streaks that help the objective:
UAV
Hellstorm
Lightning Strike

Wait to hear "we're losing B" and make it rain....
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm   Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:26 pm

I run 90 % of the time and when I do slow down to camp its at the B flag which is still a high risk area so I also run lower streaks but I do want to go for some of the higher killstreaks occasionally so Im gonna give this combo a shot, just not every game. I would like to eventually complete the challenges for all the score streaks.

The stealth chopper usually gets me about 5 to 7 kills, not everytime, it definitly depends on the map and how quick enimies shoot it down. Some people put it over B but it is easier for them to shoot it down from thier spawn if you do that. It works best directly over thier spawn. Its harder for them to find it plus it usually kills them before they get a bead on it. Killing them as they spawn is still very helpful for the objective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm   Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:56 pm

DeathByAK wrote:
gun fer hire wrote:

Me either, i'm not a sit around & wait kinda guy...if i'm not moving at all times, i feel like something's wrong.

I run the low streaks that help the objective:
UAV
Hellstorm
Lightning Strike

Wait to hear "we're losing B" and make it rain....

I'm the same as well. Can't stand just sitting back. I think I'm a little ADHD!.

But when I'm in the mood to try for those higher streaks, this works. Got 2 sets of dogs back to back last night on Aftermath.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm   Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:05 pm

^^ I certainly don't begrudge you guys that can get the higher streaks, i'm just not able to very often at all...but this is coming from a guy who's never had a nuke.

I should mention, I'm not very good at the game! Crying or Very sad So, i stay with the streaks that i know i can get every so often...i don't do well with failure.
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm   Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:38 pm

Death, I'm right there with you. I am still making adjustments from playing Battlefield all the time but gettin those damn streaks is killing me, yes insert pun here,jocolor but here is to trying. Depending on my night, Ive started adjusting my streak to try a gain some advantage, until then, I'll keep trying to get to the point to be able to follow Big DaddyEarl's suggestion.

Onward Fine Men
Back to top Go down
Z06NESS

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm   Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:46 pm

I also wish I could stay alive to get one of those streaks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm   Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:10 pm

good info gonna try this.. thanks
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm   Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:56 pm

As I'm often the asshat under the smoke on B flag about 6 seconds after most Domination rounds starts, I regularly run a low-points scorestreak loadout that I can comfortably achieve... though, I had to train myself out of sprinting everywhere to even pull those off 'cause I was getting my ass killed too often... "slow and steady wins the race" comes to mind for some reason... :p

Not that I hit them very often at all but when I have, I've relied on the FAL Target Finder/Select Fire/Silencer combo (and Scavenger) and a slightly slower play style and made it to some of the higher killstreaks. I haven't tried any higher than the Warthog, (Sentry, S.Chopper, Warthog) and have hit it a few times now. I like the sound of the VSAT/EMP/<insert top KS here> combo and will probably give it a whirl and see what comes of it.

Just sharing my experience if it helps anyone at all... When I say a slightly slower play style, I'll move around from cover to cover, never staying in one place for longer than 5-8 seconds or more than one or two quick kills, and try to keep all of your engagements around 30 (game) feet or so or farther. The Target Finder helps a TON here, since as long as you have line-of-sight at any range (and they're not cold-blooded, of course) you'll find them. And the FAL can kill them in three shots from that range, too...

Happy hunting!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch
TheZeroDivide

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm   Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:32 pm

The easiest way to get swarms/dogs is to control your engagements. I just finished a game 66/2 in 6v6 domination, calling in dogs and swarms each round.

Black Ops 2 isn't MW3, or MW2, or even BO1. It has it's own playstyle that you have to adjust to. A huge part of that playstyle is learning to control your engagements so that you have a much higher chance to win a gunfight.

Think about a VSAT. That's 12 kills in a row without hardline. You could put Sandy Ravage against anyone in 12 gunfights in a 25x25 meter room, and he wouldn't win all of them. It's just not possible.

By controlling your engagements and giving yourself a higher chance to win a gunfight than the enemy, you can build up to the higher score streaks. I've got every playercard background unlocked from AGR up, with the exception of EMP. I get VSAT, dogs, and swarm pretty often, and I've gotten them with every gun type in the game, including only secondaries. I've ran around the map like a madman rushing with SMGs, I've sniped from window to window, I've held down an area with an LMG, and I've protected flags with ARs.

I can't exactly TELL you how to control your engagements, but I can show you. Hit me up on XBL sometime and I'll take you through some recorded games of mine where I can show you how to set yourself up to control engagmenets.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheZeroDivideYT
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm   Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:56 pm

^^ I've run several games with Zero & I'm pretty sure he had load star/puppies/swarm every game we played....

Like I'be said, I know I'm not very good at the game, so I just have to be content with my UVA/hell storm/lightning strike... No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm   Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easiest way to get Dogs/Swarm
Page 1 of 1