Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?

Go down 
+7
Psycho Reaper33
TheCanisDirus
DjaxDjax6
gk daddio 65
DeathByAK
BigDaddySn0w
Maverick9227
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maverick9227

Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:21 pm

I'm still playing. Im not getting the DLC for BO2 so might stop over to BF3 for a bit. Hit up the server. Search for Kompany 008. One word of advice, if you are opposite people with the 008 clan tag. Try to swtich to thier team. You'll thank me...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Maverick9227 wrote:
I'm still playing. Im not getting the DLC for BO2 so might stop over to BF3 for a bit. Hit up the server. Search for Kompany 008. One word of advice, if you are opposite people with the 008 clan tag. Try to swtich to thier team. You'll thank me...
Haha oh those are the guys Black was mentioning you all ran with? I will try it out this weekend. Anyone else down on saturday?
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:11 pm

Some other 30's have tagged along with them before. They are competitive level guys, like Optic and such for BF. Awesome pilots, tankers, snipers and infantry. I can jump on this saturday...my 49ers are playing the Cheeseheads so it might be tough.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:52 pm

i am fucking done with bo2 - 3 days in a fucking row now of bullshit issues

today my pings were the best ive ever seen but time and time and time again dead nut crosshairs (red light on target finder says im on target) and no fucking hit markers

up to 3+ seconds of sustained fire into a guy and not a single fucking hit marker

i need a fucking change of scenery because any more of this and shits gonna get broke around here lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:03 pm

Maverick9227 wrote:
Some other 30's have tagged along with them before. They are competitive level guys, like Optic and such for BF. Awesome pilots, tankers, snipers and infantry. I can jump on this saturday...my 49ers are playing the Cheeseheads so it might be tough.

Oh badass!!! I need jet tips... bad! I'm a decent helo pilot, but these guys sound like a fun group to run with. I always wanted to join a full platoon and play all tactical with all the tools BF gives you....

"hey Bravo we need fire support at C-flag, 2 enemy tanks on the move"... This is delta we're going to follow Bravo over to assist Alpha squad.. we've got 2 f-18s with guideds coming in" lol movie shit!

BlackDeath wrote:
i am fucking done with bo2 - 3 days in a fucking row now of bullshit issues

today my pings were the best ive ever seen but time and time and time again dead nut crosshairs (red light on target finder says im on target) and no fucking hit markers

up to 3+ seconds of sustained fire into a guy and not a single fucking hit marker

i need a fucking change of scenery because any more of this and shits gonna get broke around here lol

Dude i am so with you. Every week my online experience keeps getting worse. This is the most flawed (so quickly) COD to date. There needs to be something done. I'm going to try some BF3 this weekend and see what this new aftermath stuff is about (have premium so might as well use it).

Lets all join up and kick ass
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:07 pm

I'm with ya Gun. I'm best at anti vehicle / air in BF3. I'm pretty good at flying jet and helo from my RC years but I accomplish a lot more on foot or in a tank Smile

I've played with 008 a few times and they're a great bunch super team oriented.

So the next question is gun - are you going to get an app for your iphone to make you sound like you're talking over a pilot mic? grrrsssh over

LOL
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:12 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
I'm with ya Gun. I'm best at anti vehicle / air in BF3. I'm pretty good at flying jet and helo from my RC years but I accomplish a lot more on foot or in a tank Smile

I've played with 008 a few times and they're a great bunch super team oriented.

So the next question is gun - are you going to get an app for your iphone to make you sound like you're talking over a pilot mic? grrrsssh over

LOL
Oh i so should... does it exist?! haha nah id be almost as annoying as Cpt. then ;P (<3 u Cpt)

Man i wonder how f'd up ill be playing it... i know back in the Bad Company days when id switch back and forth id get all dizzy and shit for a while with the switch and sensitivity adjustments.
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Now this is more like it, back to BF! I already have the clan server marked as a favorite and I am more than ready to play in a large scale battle. I've got an itch for some long range snipping instead of this close quarters crapp and want to get behind the Heli controls again.
I am usuall half decent at the Heli, getting better with the jets but I really wish I had a joy stick and more aircaft like controls. Real piloting comes pretty easy to me but these controllers just aren't even close.

Gun and I have played BF a bunch in the past and I enjoy playing BO2 with the clan but I haven't had that same opportunity to do it in BF and your getting me stoked. "Do it Live"

Can we figure out some kind of time frame that we are talking about? Saturdays are usually the night the family goes out to eat and would have to work around that. Suggested times?
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Yeah Sat nights are a no-go for me as well 99% of the time... That's time with the GF haha. If we had a Mario group she'd join the clan hahaha.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:09 pm

I think I still have my copy of BF3 - never played it much at all b/c i only ever played completely solo.

BF3 is a tough game to play solo - i never really had much idea of wtf was going on....lol.

Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:11 pm

DeathByAK wrote:
I think I still have my copy of BF3 - never played it much at all b/c i only ever played completely solo.

BF3 is a tough game to play solo - i never really had much idea of wtf was going on....lol.

It's a completely diff game when you play with a group! Think of domination (BF calls them Conquest... where COD got the idea for DOM) games... BUT on those HUGE maps with vehicles! Diff strategies... send your choppers back to take C-flag right off the bat while your jets go right for the enemy spawn etc. Very cool when communicating!
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 pm

I'll be on BF3 tonight. If any of you will be playing feel free to send me a party invite when you see me on.
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:40 pm

Damn, not around tonight. Anyone interested in setup a time to play a large group on Sunday or even Saturday morning?
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:50 pm

BigDaddySn0w wrote:
I'll be on BF3 tonight. If any of you will be playing feel free to send me a party invite when you see me on.
Will be on BO2 tonight... it's FNG friday! I'll prob end up playing a little BF3 tomorrow afternoon.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:59 pm

yeah lets set something definite - how bout just sat in general?

i have no idea what my schedule is going to be like but i should be able to hop on tomorrow just not sure when
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:37 pm

Ok, then its a definite sometime

Send out some PM's guys or something to narrow time down. I think I'm good until noon tomorrow but not sure after that as of now. I know my Sunday afternoon is better so tonight if we can all throw out some times that are good we can probably do better than sometime, yes?
I will probably PM to a list of those Clannies I have seen said they play BF.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:45 pm

gk daddio 65 wrote:

Yeahhhhh.... i totally read that last part as Trannies
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:55 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
gk daddio 65 wrote:

Yeahhhhh.... i totally read that last part as Trannies

I think the ManLove talk in the other thread has seeped into your head a little to much. affraid
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:01 am

i am totally playing bf3 today just dont know when lol i NEED a bo2 break for sure
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:22 am

BlackDeath wrote:
i am totally playing bf3 today just dont know when lol i NEED a bo2 break for sure
Same here man... ill warm up with some BO then migrate to BF
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:01 pm

I'd like to join in on the BF3 fun (i found my disc) - but I don't know if/when I'll have time to even get on today...or how to join you guys in game (i know NOTHING about navigating through BF)

Does BF not have the same lag issues that CoD has? I just need a BO2 break...
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:55 pm

If I'm on again tonight it'll probably be sometime after 10pm
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:03 pm

DeathByAK wrote:
I'd like to join in on the BF3 fun (i found my disc) - but I don't know if/when I'll have time to even get on today...or how to join you guys in game (i know NOTHING about navigating through BF)

Does BF not have the same lag issues that CoD has? I just need a BO2 break...

LMFAO

hell no - I've had zero issues with lag and bf3 even with my connection

the dedicated server that maverick setup a while back - ive always gotten 4 bars from and we've played in upwards of 12 on 12 or there abouts

im dealing with a sick kid right now hopefully ill be on shortly for a few hrs waiting on the wife to get home
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:53 am

I'll get on today if we can get a group... Anyone down
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Would like to try it out with a party but depends on what time you're getting on...?
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:35 pm

I MUST play this f'n game today!

Hopefully I'll be on in the next couple hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?   Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone on Xbox still playing BF3?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next