Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Anyone playing Halo 4?

Go down 
+4
pariah_81
MANGUMxHOODxRAT
Maverick9227
ImGoodIfYouSuck
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

Anyone playing Halo 4? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:50 am

Any Halo 4 people in here? I rotate it in with BO2 and BF3... was wondering if anybody would be on over the holiday playing. Feel free to add me
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:31 pm

I've picked it up. Far Cry 3 is taking up a lot of my xbox time right now. Once I'm done with it, I'll give Halo 4 a try.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:03 pm

BigDaddySn0w wrote:
I've picked it up. Far Cry 3 is taking up a lot of my xbox time right now. Once I'm done with it, I'll give Halo 4 a try.
Oooo that's another one I want to play! Any good? How are the shooting mechanics and feel of the gunplay? I'll have to grab that sometime soon.

And Halo 4 is very, very good! Super polished, slower paced, and methodical. It REALLY rewards team communication and strategy even more so than COD. I just have to figure out how to divide my little amount of free time between BO2, Halo4 and BF3! lol
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:16 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
Any Halo 4 people in here?

This is a clan for members over 30...
haha but I've thought about getting it because that's where my grassroots started. Playing Halo DEFINITELY makes you better at head shots. I had Reach but thought it was dumb, and it looks like they mimicked CoD with the create a class
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:30 pm

ImGoodIfYouSuck wrote:
gun fer hire wrote:
Any Halo 4 people in here?

This is a clan for members over 30...
haha but I've thought about getting it because that's where my grassroots started. Playing Halo DEFINITELY makes you better at head shots. I had Reach but thought it was dumb, and it looks like they mimicked CoD with the create a class
Nick, 4 is as close to 2 as you can get... it's very good! The weapons are GREAT! It's all about actual aiming and headshots (as you said) as because it takes 5-8 bullets from the slower firing guns you end up with gunfights that take a few seconds with the victor based more on skill than connection... it's a nice throwback to the "good ole days" of Halo 2 online.

You do still have the armor ability of reach, but they toned them all down, a lot!. Also, now every class sprints without it being an armor ability (finally). The make your own class thing honestly doen't feel like COD (or modern COD i should say). You only have a few basic choices... maybe like 4 or 5 primary weapons... 4 or 5 secondary... grenade type... and armor ability + "perks" like a dexterity thing, silent thing etc. But you then have the sniper rifles and shotguns etc that spawn around the map or can be called in. Get it and join us online man! You know you'd like to play something that doen't DEMAND perfect lag-free lobbys to play well lol
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Do they still have sniper lobbies? Or shotty snipes? if so, I'll consider hitting a RedBox for it and trying it out. All I played was Snipers and SWAT, SWAT was a lot of fun too.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:18 pm

ImGoodIfYouSuck wrote:
Do they still have sniper lobbies? Or shotty snipes? if so, I'll consider hitting a RedBox for it and trying it out. All I played was Snipers and SWAT, SWAT was a lot of fun too.
They do... super popular lobbies. Snipers and SWAT. They also have griffball set up like a huge league thing now and you can pass the ball like a thrown grenade and catch it. And they have an official, complete with skins, infection gametype where you transform into this flood mutated spartan after you get killed by one.

Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:36 pm

haha maybe I'll get it after I reach Prestige Master. I saw video by hutch, I follow him lol
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:42 pm

ImGoodIfYouSuck wrote:
haha maybe I'll get it after I reach Prestige Master. I saw video by hutch, I follow him lol
Haha yeah i'm never gonna get there! By the time id get there though normal gameplay i'll be on that BF4 flying suicide jets into people haha.
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:53 pm

haha i'll probably get BF4, i miss that kinda stuff
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:19 pm

ImGoodIfYouSuck wrote:
haha i'll probably get BF4, i miss that kinda stuff
Hell yeah man... load up the 4wheeler (soon to have fucking dirtbikes and jumps in the End Game DLC!!) with C4 and drive it straight into an enemy flag point... BOOOOM! haha
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:06 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
BigDaddySn0w wrote:
Oooo that's another one I want to play! Any good? How are the shooting mechanics and feel of the gunplay? I'll have to grab that sometime soon.

And Halo 4 is very, very good! Super polished, slower paced, and methodical. It REALLY rewards team communication and strategy even more so than COD. I just have to figure out how to divide my little amount of free time between BO2, Halo4 and BF3! lol

Far Cry 3 is an awesome game. I haven't even tried the co-op or multiplayer yet... The single person game is that cool. Tons of side missions and things to collect. Gun play is pretty good.

I haven't played Halo since the second one on the original Xbox. Feel free to send a friend invite.

I know Maverick and EvilDragon also have it.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:25 pm

Yea thats right I have it..I suck but I have it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Maverick9227 wrote:
Yea thats right I have it..I suck but I have it.
Haha hey i'm not the greatest at halo 4 (i was a halo 2 beast back in the day) or BF3... but its def nice to switch around and play other shooters besides BO2. I'll add ya guys if i don't already have you on my list.
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:10 pm

I will be playing Halo 4 until MW4 comes out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:17 pm

I have Halo 4 and haven't played it at all but if I could find a small group to play with then I'd get into it with yall.

Halo = nearly no lag and very balanced loadouts......at least that has been my experience.

Plus you have all the crazy fun game modes in Halo that you don't find in other games.

Yall hit me up sometime when you want to play some Halo.

I also just picked up Gears of War 3 since it was on sale for 15 bucks on amazon.....if anybody has it and wants to play a bit then let me know.

Oh, I'll co-op the Halo campaign too if somebody wants to do that........always fun to co-op a campaign with 3 other people.....
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:33 pm

Exactly Okra... there is almost no lag. And even when there is, it doesn't matter as much b/c it takes so much longer to kill someone therefore it all equals out after the third-forth burst of a DMR... comes down to skill more so than any COD game.

I'd love to get a group together to play all the fun game types... a full team communicating and playing Dominion would be fn great! I just wish more 30's ventured out of the COD waters. There are loads of great FPS.

I think i've been seeing Nixindeed playing some Halo 4 recently.

343 is releasing the Griffball playlist on the week of the 28th... we need to get a group together for that.

Who's in?!
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Okra I have GoW3 and LOVE the multiplayer. I also would like to go through the campaign in coop if you are down.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:46 am

Playin some halo 4 today in case anyone else is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:31 pm

I'll get on in a bit and play Halo with you gun.

The Flood better watch out....
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:33 pm

I'm off next week and will probably pull halo 4 out. I'll be playing during the day though. If any of you are on then, look me up.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:11 pm

Sorry guys... that was from Saturday lol... i'm sittin at my desk at work unfortunately!
Back to top Go down
pokerchipped

pokerchipped

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:01 pm

I'm getting really tired of LAG OPS 2 and instead of buying the DLC, I think I may switch to something else...HALO4 or AC3 are contenders.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:09 pm

pokerchipped wrote:
I'm getting really tired of LAG OPS 2 and instead of buying the DLC, I think I may switch to something else...HALO4 or AC3 are contenders.
Id say pick up Halo 4 and or BF3 used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:03 pm

pokerchipped wrote:

Halo or Gears or BF3 are all good choices to fight against the lag......all have dedicated servers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing Halo 4?   Anyone playing Halo 4? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone playing Halo 4?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next