Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Ps4 to xbox1 convert
    You fell into Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
    You fell into Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
    You fell into Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
    You fell into Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
    You fell into Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
    You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
    You fell into Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
    You fell into Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
    You fell into Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
    You fell into Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
    You fell into Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
    You fell into Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
    You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
    You fell into Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
    You fell into Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
    Google Ads

You fell into

Go down 
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:04 pm

Rif's burning ring of fire. Well, tonite whoever wants, set up a fire class, m-60 class and tube class we will alternate what we use, for whom ever has the balls or is cool enough that is.

No bitching no moaning, this will be fun, fuck your pretty little kdr (it never and will never get you laid). Let's just have a fun night and laugh and shit, like we used to. If you bitch, leave the room, if you don't like the attachments, leave. That's some OG 30 shit right there. Oh, and if you are new, within the past two months, your tag will be CHER, or you will get booted.

Now I quote mr. Chow: bye bye gayboys!!!

Last edited by lilrif on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:07 pm

Laughing classic rif!
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:09 pm

I don't fuck about. My time is very thin with this game with the new job and wedding coming up, it's all about fun now for me till mw3 drops.
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:14 pm

HAHA, was gonna ask what the fuck burnin rondos fire was!!? That auto correct got ya didn't it?
    Anyway, count me in on the shit storm! CHER or CHAZ, which is worse?
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:18 pm

Shit storm a brewin'. Hell yeah Legion of Doom class night sounds good. Chuga-chuga and zippo nights are always fun.
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:20 pm

You know it N8! Alllllll aboooooaaard!
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Motherfucker...I thought we had this shit sorted....

It's Ike and Tinas
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:22 pm

Well very good Rif.It's about time someone wants to use the 3 loadouts I roll with all the time."Just gonna stand there and watch them burn, that's alright because I love the way it hurts...."- BBQ Pig
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:25 pm

I ain't no fukin "cher" or "tina" just a PIGY goin to market....
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:26 pm

But you are a BI30 and I expect as much in your clan tag tonight. If you do well and slay with the piggy I will honorarily knight you into the PIGY clan. Very Happy
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:31 pm

I am in for this.........or my favorite way of telling the party leader we are ready to roll "DJ spin that shit"
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:34 pm

If you can live with my 1 map pack (and hopefully my Blops online profile gives me back my 9th prestige), I'm there thermal M60 and all.

Plus it will give me a chance to add back some of the OGs (if you can afford the friend spot) and any new members who pop on.
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:40 pm

I'll be looking for you guys. I will then wait for you to join a lobby and enter on the other side Evil or Very Mad
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:54 pm

Audio, you're in. It looks like 6 are here if mire fuck it, we will piss off the 10 instead of 6 in GWAR!!! GWAR!!!! GWAR!!!!
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:08 pm

I'm gonna run KBOB on my flamethrower class.
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Where'd the "CHER" thing come from anyway? I might be down for this.
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:11 pm

I put a flame on the Galil last night so now I have 2 BBQ classes along with the PIGY class....Better wear your Flack Pro! Oh and I am a CHER since this Friday will be 1 month with the clan, I will sport the tag with pride!
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:13 pm

I think its some "right of passage"....Just hope I do not make on the opposite team as I will be noob tubing, burning and chugging all night Very Happy
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Hero, check the introductions thread under New Guys. Some people pissed and moaned about it, guess they don't gave a sense of humor or think they should be in with us og's from the jump, not in my eyes amigo. It's all in good fun, take it as you will, put as Savarino said " I wouldn't wanna be a pledge in your frat Rif". We aren't making you do the elephant walk to get in here for fuck sake, we are just giving a good razzing. If you dont know what elephant walk is google it.

With my most sincere love, hate and admiration,

Resident Prick...lilrif...Rif...Blair...sonny or Ike to you newbs.
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:46 pm

justyourhero wrote:
    Where'd the "CHER" thing come from anyway? I might be down for this.
    I take credit for it. It was in the Chatbox that I referred to the new guys as Chers to our Sonny's and it stuck from there. You can thank Lilrif for pushing it.
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:51 pm

I like being an Ike
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Sonny vs Cher or Ike vs Tina? No clan tag that match or noone will wanna play."Back out they all have mics."LMMFAO
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Where would we be if Tina had said, "Hit me again Ike, and this time put some stank on it."
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:32 pm

+1 for Jim Carey quote
    Back to top Go down

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:42 pm

I am a member of a fraternity and we didn't haze, allegedly.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

You fell into Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You fell into   You fell into Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You fell into
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next