Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope

Go down 
+19
Funk711
Jdawg396
Repo_Dog
indyratpack
BUBBAxHOxTEP
NYVandel
ho_li_schitt
DELTAxDOG
IronKneebone
Brennan_Huff122
jmwmjw
EW02
evandadda
Fifty Graves
brninitdwn
Ichty
ImGoodIfYouSuck
douwant2
The1UrLookin4
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:15 pm

I'm trying its not working
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:06 pm

rdcmoney wrote:
I have seen Bizotch online often; however haven't played with him on BLOPS yet. He seems to be an active player.

he is not part of the clan anymore
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:16 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
This list is for people that haven't posted in 60 days. Many had their 10 posts long ago, but may have left us for another group. This list will need the most attention. It will have the most numbers of active gamers and new recruits out of all of the lists. Hopefully it is the last list and should get our numbers down to an almost accurate count of active members. Please speak up. Let's try not to forget anyone.

If people get deleted by accident they can come back, but I really don't want to delete people that are active or want to stay a part of the community.

Saved:

JEWWBACAA
swagmanbrooks
dawgster54
bee_swarm
DUSTINurFACE805
FN McMalice
cause4concern27
Ichty
xX B o o M Xx
cubbyfred72
JLBachs
CLEVY
IamtheQueen29
Reaver
titus4181
Eyeronik0utlaw
MANGUMxHOODxRAT
BuffaloCobra
mrkane313
BackwoodsKilla75
iKon8oh8
Gambootz

On chopping block still:

Dozer1875
spyda705
echo360X
MassiveGB22
Funk711
k1ll4z
Watchyoback
A3rik
mccoll2u
DaOpdivic
NoakhaillaBHOOT
RaWcArNaGe2008
RacerGamerGT94

Raoul__Duke-_-
cichy120
tall_23
turdnerd
crackles77
PhillyFan76
Grumpy_lobster
crushing_cheetos
follow_MAL
kalisto24
utterlytragic
silvercenturion
brucew212
tyabug
deeman9
talsout
CharlesWhitman28

prty_angel69
x30x Clan
bmbags
GestapoSpank!
Androskhy
S482H
vespada
ahhcrh7677
westom
iHuNt--
Tokunbo
SoulReaver0102
vavo38
Falcon6181
Partnur
one-eyed-jacks
Iceyone225
RNGR_CROSS
bmichael
Celticgun
clipper500
shushman73
gorilla5454
redeyesoul
D.Antilley
hawg95
CaptSlapYaDown

Warrior_1212
Dr D
kilaMOMjaro
dwalter3
Bizotch
Theace123
SN0WR1DER

dmixx
unclefrank666
GeorgiaMoonShine
smokinfools214
iluvanejos

if you people see the saved people you need to tell them you saved them but they need to post some time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:33 pm

How am I on the list? I enjoy being here if I could stay I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:46 pm

I'm still active
Back to top Go down
Jdawg396

Jdawg396

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Ditto for swagmanbrook and beeswarm and dustinurface805 I have played with them quite a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:00 pm

douwant2 wrote:
swagmanbrooks, dawgster54, bee_swarm, DUSTINurFACE805 all of these guys are active players and I have personally played with them in the base week or so.

Thanks for saving me before I could post.

I'm still here.
Back to top Go down
Funk711

Funk711

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:32 am

I would like to remain active to the forums. I enjoy the conversation and although I may not contribute very often I do definitely appreciate all of the oppinions I ingest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:43 am

I'm not on the list,

Yea!!!
Back to top Go down
Dimchi_Seawalker

Dimchi_Seawalker

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:16 pm

I am active and not in the list, but i am always only one who is online from my roster Crying or Very sad , may be wrong time zone...
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Dimchi, we often see you online but you don't seem to respond to our invites. Send msgs and/or send invites if you want to join. If you need a list of people on the west coast, let me know and I can give you one to and you can add them to your friends list.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Dimchi_Seawalker

Dimchi_Seawalker

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Please give me a list, please invite me every time you can, i've sent you friend request.
I've got enough plaing with new people every time, thats why my k/d 45%. Lets play as a team and win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:02 am

All looks good to me... chop ;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Yay! I'm not on the list!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:54 pm

I'am not on the list !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:51 pm

What if I'm not on either list?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:25 pm

Dont chop me!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:39 pm

The sword of Damocles looms...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Hi you sent me a message sayimg i got saved but i dont see myself on any roster? Thanks
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:14 pm

Obi j0hn Kenobi wrote:
Hi you sent me a message sayimg i got saved but i dont see myself on any roster? Thanks

I saved your forum account. If you were removed from a roster already then you need to contact someone (roster leader) to get another invite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:55 pm

OK here is my Post. I am still actively playing COD with Clan Members. Please do not take me off the roster.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
chuckystylez1970

chuckystylez1970

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:57 pm

This is my post, didn't see my name on list but got message to post so here it is, DON'T CUT ME!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:38 pm

Dave, I actually see a few DSYN members on there.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:42 pm

This is an old list. The new list will be posted April 1st before I cut them loose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:46 pm

remember.....

if you cut spider705, the terrorists win....

don't let the terrorists win.

i still play mw3, will be getting GoW - judgement soon........when i get it i wanna squad up and play the whole damn game in co-op. any takers???
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:20 am

Locking this as it's an old thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope   Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biggest list yet and the last one..I hope
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3