Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Across the map Tomahawk??

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Across the map Tomahawk?? Empty
PostSubject: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:43 am

Who here has been tagged with an across the map tomahawk? I shamefully admit that I just got hit with my second one. The first on was on Summit and the second one was on Launch. Who else has been hit? I know that some of you have. Speak up!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:39 am

Not that I can remember but I bet there's a shit load of vids with First Blood Hawk spots on youtube to increase your chances of revenge killings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:33 am

Plenty of times, however I don't know if I've been tagged on the tube.

I've had bank shots, long shots & lucky shots but I've not got myself an across the map T-Hawk yet. I hardly ever run hawks though. I'm not very good with them and love nades
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:12 pm

I don't tomahawk often, but when I do, I make sure it's across the map bank shots for first blood.

Just kidding.

I do get bank shots frequently when I use them but I've never landed an across-the-map hawk or been on the receiving end of one. I've just been on the receiving end of a ton of blind/random frag tosses. Sad
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:29 pm

I think Dave was wondering who of us have BEEN Hawked. I can say that I have never given or received either. I have had some long ones, well I guess I can count one on Stadium.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:45 pm

None made and none hit me.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:57 am

I know for a fact that someone got hit tonight on summit. LoL now who could have that been?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:49 am

I was hit by one on grid, it was one of those wtf moments to realize what had happen to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:05 am

yh i got 1 on firing range! it bounced on the floor n hit into me soo bloody lucky n then a guy on my team says you got owned n started laughin stupid fool! :@
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:08 am

I have done it once but I have been killed loads Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:18 am

Ok Dave you win.I was hawked on Summit as well.When it happened,I was like WTF.The fellow clannies were even stunned by it.They thought I had backed out.I watched the killcam and yep, Damn Scalper.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:46 am

I hit audiopile last night on Summit. I saw that I got the across the map Hawk, then I saw Audiopile's name pop up. That took a lil yes just a lil satisfaction away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:30 am

I have been hit a couple of times, and I have hit a few people with over the map tomahawks. One that got me was on Radiation I ran to be and the guy thru a Hawk from C and it landed in the open doors on me. I have gotten a couple Hawk kills on Summit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:35 pm

i have never been hit from across the map Hawk i have been trying to do it but for some reason i dont know how but i am getting better... in time in time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:37 pm

I got bank-shotted last week...you are like WTF and then see the killcam. Good thing you can't hear the other team laughing when it happens!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:14 pm

ive been Hawked from across the map on stadium and on summit as well
I guess thats like the easiest one to get acroos the map tomahawk right??
even though i can never get it ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:49 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
I know for a fact that someone got hit tonight on summit. LoL now who could have that been?
Still feeling it Dave. +300 for the bank shot off the AC. Nice shot bud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:17 pm

Can't say I can remember getting a hawk from across the map. HOWEVER watching some of the tomahawk vids posted by Dave it has inspired me to equip the hawk and give it a go. Before watching the vids or joining the clan I had zero use for the tomahawk, now I see the light and will begin my training. Wish me luck lol.

Thanks for the inspiration "the1"!

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:18 pm

PS - For you NFl fans... GO REDSKINS!!! pig
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:05 am

I hit 2 more across the mappers tonight one on launch and one on silo. Silo was my last game played tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:00 am

I love the tomahawk as well I have gotten some across mappers on radiation and drive-in it is a lot luck and some skill. I use it because u don't see too many people using the tomahawk and I find it very rewarding when u get a tomahawk off of reaction. Like a panic "hawk".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:44 am

well i was playing the other night with snowrider and some clannies we were playing tdm on radiation and to start the match i heaved a tomahawk and got the kill, very humorous to me, as i watched it back in theatre mode later i realized it was just as much his fault as my skill

i think he was coming from C dom side we were on the side by the truck and forklift, after i threw the hawk, he ran up towords the double doors and JUMPED to throw semtex, and my tomahawk caught him right in the chest! EPIC!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Not everyone in my household is as poor with the tomahawk as I am.

My son LOVES to throw the totally random 'hawks at the beginning of each round. This one from Firing Range is his luckiest. When he hits 18 I am taking him to Vegas and fronting him.

This little sequence might make you smash your monitor. He finishes a Contract that wanted 5 'Hawk kills in one game. I think it was a HDQ game, but he gets 2 double hawks and a single to complete the contract. I love his celebration dance after getting the last double.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:37 pm

I've not been tagged, but I am proud to say that thanks to the teachings of The1 I got my first across the map hawk on Launch last night. Was on the A ramp to B. Heard they were taking the A flag. Assumed the position and threw my hawk. BAM! long shot, bank shot.. the works. Thanks Dave!
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Nice darker I need to finish that video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across the map Tomahawk??   Across the map Tomahawk?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Across the map Tomahawk??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next