Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Calling out the Fakes and Boosters

Go down 
+6
o RED ARROW o
GGz ST34LTHY
JRED_31
Z06NESS
SwollenCamel
Parkranger1
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Parkranger1

Parkranger1

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Empty
PostSubject: Calling out the Fakes and Boosters   Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:33 pm

Was in a lobby full of thirties last night waiting for game to start when a few prestige masters popped in. Like most people are doing at the moment we quickly look at their combat record and start calling out the stats that don't ring true. Time played 5days, 300wins, 12000 kills etc. these were all followed by yea right, hacker, fake. Then SpeedOfDark stumbled on a better way of calling them out equipment used Tactical Insertion 3000 uses. WTF. As soon as that was called out poof they leave. I have now even come across players that seem to be friends chatting away until I have noticed that they have exactley the same Tac Inserts. Oops somebody has hacked an account. So if you want a true idea of the player have a quick look at the equipment used.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Fakes and Boosters   Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:50 pm

Good call mate.
Back to top Go down
Z06NESS

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Fakes and Boosters   Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:24 pm

Get em!!!!
Back to top Go down
JRED_31

JRED_31

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Fakes and Boosters   Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:44 pm

Hackers give the game a bad name but it is fun callin them out. Hack away losers ya still suck
Back to top Go down
Parkranger1

Parkranger1

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Fakes and Boosters   Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:56 pm

Asztalos_ wrote:
Hackers give the game a bad name but it is fun callin them out. Hack away losers ya still suck

True! I have come across so many master prestige levels that finish a game on single digit kills for very high double digit deaths and how come you never come across a master prestige that is still levelling up at that level. They are always maxed out??
Back to top Go down
GGz ST34LTHY

GGz ST34LTHY

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Fakes and Boosters   Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:19 pm

Parkranger1 wrote:
how come you never come across a master prestige that is still levelling up at that level. They are always maxed out??

There is no leveling up to do once you hit master prestige. Elite shows it as prestige 11 level 55.
Once you hit prestige 10 level 55, the game stops showing you the xp bar in barracks.
After you earn about 46,000xp from that point it pops up with a message saying you are now master prestige and everthing in the game is unlocked (except camo`s and attachments you havent earned)
Back to top Go down
Parkranger1

Parkranger1

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Fakes and Boosters   Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:42 pm

GGz ST34LTHY wrote:
Parkranger1 wrote:
how come you never come across a master prestige that is still levelling up at that level. They are always maxed out??

There is no leveling up to do once you hit master prestige. Elite shows it as prestige 11 level 55.
Once you hit prestige 10 level 55, the game stops showing you the xp bar in barracks.
After you earn about 46,000xp from that point it pops up with a message saying you are now master prestige and everthing in the game is unlocked (except camo`s and attachments you havent earned)

I was under the impression that 10 was MP scratch Thanks for setting me straight on that one. lol!
Back to top Go down
o RED ARROW o

o RED ARROW o

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Fakes and Boosters   Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:52 pm

I hate cheaters, that is why I left the Wii and switched to XBOX. At least there aren't as many hare and have not ruined the game like they have done on the Wii.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Fakes and Boosters   Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:07 pm

Thanks, park!

The call out list has evolved to follow:
Prestige Master
Typically, for now, less than six days played.
Tac insertions rated high, if not top, tactical
Unusually high kills and k/d with an arbitrary bad weapon
Unusually high accuracy >50% with that same arbitrary bad weapon
Very low win/loss

They usually rage once you mention their tacs, and leave once you ID the weapon(s) they cheated with. If you find the exact same tac number with their prestige master friend in the lobby, well...

I've reported entire six man teams and embarrassed them into signing out. However!, regardless of whether they've mastered and opened all the unlocks, these are the cheaters, and hence necessarily bad at the game, and, hence, exactly the dumb fucks we ought be keeping around. Therefore, I have reformed my ways, and will be encouraging them to stick around as best I can. I want them to have absolutely wasted their time tactical inserting with their butt buddy in the back alley of some Slums. And then I want to shoot them in their dirty little pixelated whore spryte faces.
Back to top Go down
Parkranger1

Parkranger1

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Fakes and Boosters   Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:19 pm

Well said Speed.
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Fakes and Boosters   Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:54 pm

I set up a Twitter account awhile ago to expose these losers.

https://twitter.com/CODstopBoosting

Feel free to Tweet gamertags.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
Parkranger1

Parkranger1

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Fakes and Boosters   Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Nely wrote:
I set up a Twitter account awhile ago to expose these losers.

https://twitter.com/CODstopBoosting

Feel free to Tweet gamertags.

Nice.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Fakes and Boosters   Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:50 pm

I never understood why someone would pose to be a good player. scratch The concept baffles me - the f'n second you get into a match and get schooled you look like a jackass
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Brennan_Huff122

Brennan_Huff122

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Fakes and Boosters   Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:27 am

Had one to night, master prestige and they played like shit, quit out before first round was over. What the point? Look good in lobby and suck ass in game
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Fakes and Boosters   Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:38 pm

I love seeing people with the Nuked Out title or Master Killer and have close to a 1.0 k/d, clearly boosting, especially for the quad feeds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Fakes and Boosters   Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:50 pm

loosers! there is no pride in boosting, earning it the right way even if you suck like me, feels so much better. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out the Fakes and Boosters   Calling out the Fakes and Boosters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out the Fakes and Boosters
Page 1 of 1