Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Empty
PostSubject: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:30 am

I know there is a billion threads on this already but I was interested to find out where us UK guys n gals are getting MW3 from, if you are getting the hardened edition and how much you're going to pay for it.

Cheapest I've found so far is Game, which are selling pre-ordered hardened editions for £80. However it does say price is subject to change in the shop.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:22 am

woow isit even worth it for just a game we play? really? and im preordering my mw3 on amazon for 42 quid cos im not going to the midnight launch may aswell wait until the day time Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:48 am

It will be if your planning on buying the DLC's as they are included in the hardcore price as is an elite subscription.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:56 am

For the last couple of CoDs I've driven to a 24h Asda before work to see the bemused assistants handing out games to grown men at 6.30am.

This time around I'm pre-ordering the hardened edition from Amazon for £75 (free delivery with Amazon Prime). I'd rather pay up front for the Elite subscription, then relax and soak up all the DLC as it arrives. If they piss around with the PS3 release dates compared to Xbox I shall be upset though.

Previous pre-order experiences haven't been great - it doesn't always arrive on release day, and then you end up a day behind for your first week.

----Hallster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:03 am

same as hallster 75 from amozon ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:04 am

im not buying the hardened edition wil just buy the map packs once they are out.

its a load of bollocks really that they are making folks pay for maps they will release in a matter off months.
they should just puts the maps on the games straight away and not keep releasing them just to con us out of more dough.
if im honest wife would do her nut if i spent £80 pounds on a game,looks better if i sneak the extras in later.

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:21 am

totally agree with ya bomber im with you on that! +1 for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:51 am

I absolutely agree with your principle but what ya gonna do eh? They have us over a barrel so I'll bend over and cough up Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:13 am

thats the problem isnt it, they have you over a barrol .. bastards .. i know ill be playing all yr on 1 game and no other so to me i see it as worth it just for the crack with you's, but seriously elite and the game is worth the money they ask the maps are basically free if you think about it ... £45 for mw3 ... 30 for a year premium elite ... 10 per map pack for nine months lol do the math even if you dont want elite, its a deal .. its a steal .. its the sale of the f@#kin centry .. in fact f@#k it i think ill keep it lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:54 am

Hi,

Still unsure to buy elite or just game?

As Hallster put it will be a Asda 24hr job on way to work : )

75 quid sounds good though.....Humm Decisions decisions

Hee Hee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:20 am

im ordering mine through game, the recommended shop at callofduty.com and getting the founders pack is a big bonus to me .. ordering it today or tomorrow so plenty of time to get exited Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:23 am

Oh my god!

Oh my god!

Nearly There.........Im done Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:59 am

lol same as that zomboni hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:12 am

Half...half...fuuuulllll...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:11 am

I always Pre-Order from Asda, I'm guessing £38 Thats the usual price. Not keen on baging out £75 straight away, The way I see it, why pay for elite, When they are going to f**k us over with the dlc anyway and have us wait an extra month, compared to Xbox.
The past 3 Modern warefare titles ive been one of them grown men in asda at midnight... This year i'll just pop in on the way to work with my pre-order reciept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:10 am

ive preordered the hardened edition from game for 80 quid and gettin it at midnyt launch Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:55 am

I spent $20 on food shop at sainsbury and got B.O. for 20 the day after release.
So I'm gonna check money saving expert see if they have the best deals up again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:10 am

im with ya on that one killface.

i think i got blops for around the same with a deal from asda.

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:25 am

Bomber, you're just scared the wife is gonna find out your blowing money on yourself and not buying her a new handbag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:29 am

@manic

scared....me......

fucking right!!

she told me she is buying me the game for my birthday.charlie is buying me a new headset.

i must admit she called me a sad fucka for wanting a game and headset for my 37th birthday.

should i be getting a new tool kit or some shit like a real man

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:35 am

@ Bomber ,

HaHa , I had thrown at me in an um altercation just a couple of times that I'm not a normal women playing shooting games .

Thing is ....its ...its TRUE..

Rolling Eyes

I am not normal.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:41 am

You know...I find it ridiculous that we are to fall into this "expected" role of being adults. Our generation grew up with video games and whatnot so how can it be "expected" that once we hit a certain age we just turn our backs on the little things that bring us such grand good time.

Since I'm not sports crazy (except for the occasional Hockey or Rugby game) I fill that manly void with giggling like a madman in a clan of like minded people that I consider REAL FRIENDS...

Whoops...I'm getting all emotioanl again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:44 am

OH Manic ....

' BIG SQUEEZE '

I too have made some real friends that I know will be long term ....

sob , sob .... OH my ..... Did I tell you that I like flags ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:54 am

im so glad you said flags pure.

im thinking of a gaming chair for christmas

cheers

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:59 am

A Gaming Chair ?

I'm going to have to look that up on google ...

WoW , I am surprised I just saw one for £500 !

I just know your Wife will not be Impressed if you put that in your front room .

Maybe you could buy it for her for Christmas . Tell her its one of those massage Chairs . Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next