Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:59 am

A Gaming Chair ?

I'm going to have to look that up on google ...

WoW , I am surprised I just saw one for £500 !

I just know your Wife will not be Impressed if you put that in your front room .

Maybe you could buy it for her for Christmas . Tell her its one of those massage Chairs . Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:07 am

My sad little "gaming chair" is a kids, wooden step stool. Been politely nagging my wife for a year about gettIng a $75 chair and she just looks at me like I'm sad puppy that just got caught peeing On the floor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:12 am

MANIC wrote:
My sad little "gaming chair" is a kids, wooden step stool. Been politely nagging my wife for a year about gettIng a $75 chair and she just looks at me like I'm sad puppy that just got caught peeing On the floor

im crying tears of laughter at the mo.

i have simular issues but my "gaming chair" is an uncomfy floor.
it gives me a bad back but if i moan i get the usual responce.

"dont play and your back wont hurt"

"cant i have a chair?"

"NO"

i just mutter a few words back....

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:14 am

umm ..why don't you guys just sit on the sofa or the arm chair confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:21 am

Listen Pure...guys need to be about 3-5 feet from the tv, no matter if the tv is 22 inches or 55...when playing games we revert back to being kids watchIng Saturday mornIng cartoons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:13 am

Asda are doing the hardened edition for £69.95 but it's delivery only.

Cheapest I've seen so far but as I'm a cynic and a nob I'm happy to pay £10 extra and go and get it at midnight.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:16 am

inglor1usbast3rd wrote:
Asda are doing the hardened edition for £69.95 but it's delivery only.

Cheapest I've seen so far but as I'm a cynic and a nob I'm happy to pay £10 extra and go and get it at midnight.

how dare you come on here so late in the afternoon and put us back on topic.
have a word fran.

Mad

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Ha Ha Ha - Ive just been getting some strange looks in our house, As I've been giggling like a little school child reading this thread.
But seriously i'd take a stool or the floor, as I have to wait til she go's to bed to get online which is pretty damm sad pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:46 pm

I have been laughing at this thread also. Some things are the same everywhere. I too sit close to the tv so I just throw a couch cushion on the floor. Who cares that I can't stand up when I am done becuase my legs went to sleep. Very Happy I too am getting the game for my birthday. This is after I get the big NO! on buying more firearms. Sucky. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:56 pm

JenoJay wrote:
Ha Ha Ha - Ive just been getting some strange looks in our house, As I've been giggling like a little school child reading this thread.
But seriously i'd take a stool or the floor, as I have to wait til she go's to bed to get online which is pretty damm sad pale

Ha ha me too, but lucky for me that she's asleep by about 9.30 cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:59 pm

richm1975 wrote:
JenoJay wrote:

Ha ha me too, but lucky for me that she's asleep by about 9.30 cheers

Yeah she does too normally. roll on 9.30

Last edited by JenoJay on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Back on topic...I've ordered from Amazon so I'll have to wait a few days for delivery of the Hardened Edition but I might pick up the ordinary 1 from my local shop on release then sell it when the other 1 arrives Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:24 pm

Lol that is just taking things a tad to far rich.

Bloody good idea though.if you listen closer in a minute you may hear Mrs bombers reaction when I suggestthat idea to her lol

Bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:56 pm

bomberball wrote:
Lol that is just taking things a tad to far rich.

Bloody good idea though.if you listen closer in a minute you may hear Mrs bombers reaction when I suggestthat idea to her lol

Bomber

Ha ha well I could also tell ya that I'm going to pick it up at midnight, play for a few hours then go to work at 5 am , sleep in work, go home and play some more lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??   Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uk - Where are you buying MW3 and how much??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2