Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....??

Go down 
+3
DeathByAK
Spartan Runnerr
Sr Slampiece
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Empty
PostSubject: zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....??   zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:31 pm

So up until last night i had about 20 kills with sniper rifles in BO2. I figured why not, I'm a terrible sniper, new challenge. Now i have about 150 or so. I have no intentions of becoming the window jumping 720 quick-scope Optic Spartan Snipe-anator (however that would be a sweet gamertag) But I want something fun to try out so here goes. If nothing else, everyone hates getting killed by a sniper so that always fun. Do we have any legit snipers amongst our ranks? If so what sensitivity are you running? I'm at a 10 which feels pretty good. Any tips you may have are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....??   zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:48 pm

First one to come to mind is ImGoodIfYouSuck. He is very good with a sniper. Other than that my sniping skills stay within FNG private lobbys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

PostSubject: Re: zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....??   zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:52 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:

First one to come to mind is ImGoodIfYouSuck. He is very good with a sniper. Other than that my sniping skills stay within FNG private lobbys. Very Happy

My sniper skills last about as long as "I ran out of ammo, picked up the first gun i came across which happened to be a sniper...oh now i'm dead."
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....??   zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:03 pm

I know G3TZUM will snipe when needed and he totally holds his own. I don't know what his settings are though.

Id say i'm pretty decent as well. And i've also been starting to use them more lately. I've fallen in love with the iron sight Ballista... if only i got into more games that put me on the positive side of the lag comp. That's the one dangerous thing about sniping in this BO... you end up sniping and running around on the wrong side of lag comp and you don't have a chance in hell!

If you want fun... unlock those iron sights on the Ballista! It decreases aim down sight time even more, making it actually pretty fast... the quick bolt action then reminds me of the Lee Enfield in WAW a little.

I play on 7. My advice is to play with as LOW of a setting as you can... yet still turn quickly around. For this BO i'd say that's from 5-8 (personally). You'll notice that the majority of pro games don't play all maxed out on sensitivity. Lower sensitivity allows for more accurate distance shots... which you want when sniping. Run and gun only.... crank that ish up then haha.

Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....??   zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:08 pm

I'm definitely not a zzirGrizz but I do get a rush when I get a 5-6 kill streak with a sniper - it does give you a bit of that beast-rush.

I run low sensitivity normally (4) - and when I'm sniping I only bump it up very slightly to 5 or 6.

Like Gun said, i'm in love with the iron sights on the Ballista...it's a much faster ADS but is still a OHK from the waste up (save for the lag hit-markers that seem to happen all too often!).

I also like those iron sights b/c i play very aggressively, even when sniping...and that extra time to scope-in can be a killer when you're all up in their spawn! lol
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

PostSubject: Re: zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....??   zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Thats good to hear 'cause I'm workin on the ballista exclusively
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....??   zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:54 pm

Spartan Runnerr wrote:
Thats good to hear 'cause I'm workin on the ballista exclusively
Smart man! Only thing i dont like about the Ballista... 1 out of every 6 or so kills i'll NAIL a guy between his nipples (ok, that sounds bad lol) and get hit markers. The hit detection, as shitty as it is gives the edge to the .50 at distance (for slow overwatch sniping). But that Ballista with laser sight and irons... so much fun!
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....??   zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:09 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
...i'll NAIL a guy between his nipples...

That was said with a tad too much excitement...and I'm certainly no expert on that particular subject, but I think you might e doing it wrong... scratch
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....??   zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:12 pm

C'mon you see them nips and all you can think is ..............ah,ha two targets!

Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....??   zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:11 pm

SwollenCamel wrote:
C'mon you see them nips and all you can think is ..............ah,ha two targets!

Did a cool The Count meme about two nipples... but fail... wont link it haha
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....??   zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:54 am

I've got all snipers gold except the SV which is 4or 5 hit markers .and I run my sensitivity at 11 all with CPU and zoom .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....??   zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:06 am

gun fer hire wrote:
if only i got into more games that put me on the positive side of the lag comp. That's the one dangerous thing about sniping in this BO... you end up sniping and running around on the wrong side of lag comp and you don't have a chance in hell!

To help on the lag issue, I set my snipe class up with the primary weapon as secondary perk and run with a SMG to help save my ass and god knows I need that a bit to often and sensitivity at 6.
But I will say that since I'm not that great at sniping yet, it is a rush when I take down 5 or 6 foe in a row.
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

PostSubject: Re: zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....??   zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:39 am

I'm running a msmc as a secondary and it definitely saves me and helps hold down my area at close range
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....??   zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:46 am

Spartan Runnerr wrote:
I'm running a msmc as a secondary and it definitely saves me and helps hold down my area at close range
Try running the MSMC as a primary... i'm pretty sure that way your character model will be a smg grunt instead of the sniper suit. More incognito when someone sees you across the map and then you surprise them with a sniper kill haha.
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

PostSubject: Re: zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....??   zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:07 am

True
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....??   zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zzzer optic faze snipe-anators....??
Page 1 of 1