Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Empty
PostSubject: Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg   Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:19 pm

according to a tweet sent out today, you will receive diamond camo as long as all other smgs are gold, no need to rank it up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
GGz ST34LTHY

GGz ST34LTHY

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg   Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:06 pm

Maybe i am misreading your post, if so i apologise.
What i read is if you have diamond SMG`s you need to rank up the peacekeeper to gold
to unlock its diamond camo.
To get diamond camo on the initial 6 SMG`s you only need to get them gold, not the peacekeeper.
He also says you can pick the gun up off the ground and use it in sharpshooter even if you
dont have the DLC.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg   Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:11 pm

Hmm... Ali-A says:

The initial 6 SMGs will go to diamond as normal. No need to get the Peacekepper gold to get the initial 6 diamond. This, I suppose, is because some people will have it and some won't, so the requirements for the base 6 SMG's remain the same.

To get the Peacekeeper diamond, you have to have all 6 base SMG's gold as well as the Peacekeeper and they all go diamond together. So if you gold the Peacekeeper, but not all of the 6 base SMG's, then the Peacekeeper does not go to diamond and you have to finish the rest off as normal.

Or basically what st34lthy said. lol

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg   Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:48 pm

GGz ST34LTHY wrote:
Maybe i am misreading your post, if so i apologise.
What i read is if you have diamond SMG`s you need to rank up the peacekeeper to gold
to unlock its diamond camo.
To get diamond camo on the initial 6 SMG`s you only need to get them gold, not the peacekeeper.
He also says you can pick the gun up off the ground and use it in sharpshooter even if you
dont have the DLC.

I believe this to be true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg   Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diamond camo for Peacemaker smg
Page 1 of 1