Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

let justice RAIN!

Go down 
+4
indyratpack
Spartan Runnerr
NukeLaCoog
BlackDeath
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

let justice RAIN! Empty
PostSubject: let justice RAIN!   let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:46 am

one of the "cryogeniziers" has been console banned today thanks to the community

Thunder outed this guy and the community blew up Treyarch's mailboxes and twitter and the next f'n day the ban hammer came out.

There is hope - if you think there are shenanigans about go back and watch the person in question via theater and if it looks fishy report it. The game will only get better if you take those few minutes and initiative.

cheater in action
https://youtu.be/wGDFaOJ3M8s

ban hammer follow up
https://youtu.be/HQZgvrTWkZk
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

let justice RAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: let justice RAIN!   let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:35 am

Thunder has been doing a good job at getting that stuff out there. I hope the entire community will start doing the same thing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

let justice RAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: let justice RAIN!   let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:01 am

Awesome
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

let justice RAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: let justice RAIN!   let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:21 pm

When I see all of these Lag Switch cheaters, it makes me wonder how much of the gameplay problems are a result of Lag Switchers vs Treyarch.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

let justice RAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: let justice RAIN!   let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:42 pm

^^ Maybe the lag swithers have been propagated BY treyarch to give you that very doubt and remove some of the blame from them.

Would be a brilliant move on their part...so, that means they probably weren't smart enough to come up with that idea. lol
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

let justice RAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: let justice RAIN!   let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:19 pm

DeathByAK wrote:
^^ Maybe the lag swithers have been propagated BY treyarch to give you that very doubt and remove some of the blame from them.

Would be a brilliant move on their part...so, that means they probably weren't smart enough to come up with that idea. lol

Thats giving them A LOT of undeserved credit....
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

let justice RAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: let justice RAIN!   let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:40 pm

You know, I don't have a lot of the issues that people have with the lag in this game. Sure, there are times when one or two on the other team have an advantage and when I'm in a group of people around the country I end up on the wrong end of lag-comp, but it's usually playable.

I find that maybe 1 out of 10 games are frustrating. Maybe the lag switches are more prevalent than people think and are more of the cause than they get credit for.

I have noticed that my games have gotten better since I now play mostly on a 24" monitor with a 2ms response time instead of my 60" plasma. Tiger has one now with a 1ms response time cheaper than I got mine for and if you have the means I would suggest getting one.

Tiger ASUS 23" 1ms
Back to top Go down
evandadda

evandadda

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

let justice RAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: let justice RAIN!   let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:00 pm

Doamne01 wrote:
You know, I don't have a lot of the issues that people have with the lag in this game. Sure, there are times when one or two on the other team have an advantage and when I'm in a group of people around the country I end up on the wrong end of lag-comp, but it's usually playable.

I find that maybe 1 out of 10 games are frustrating. Maybe the lag switches are more prevalent than people think and are more of the cause than they get credit for.

I have noticed that my games have gotten better since I now play mostly on a 24" monitor with a 2ms response time instead of my 60" plasma. Tiger has one now with a 1ms response time cheaper than I got mine for and if you have the means I would suggest getting one.

Tiger ASUS 23" 1ms

Doamne,
I've got that same monitor from my wife for xmas and I use it strictly for Blops2 and it seems to work great. Came from a 42" plasma.

I've tried to eliminate lag from a few different places-input lag from the PS3 to the monitor using the Asus monitor, internet lag coming from my router- i've opened up all the necessary ports to my ps3 as well as doing Qos and DMZ(probably redundant), and my internet speed is decently quick(my ps3 connection test says 20MB download, 8MB upload but my laptop when hardwired to the router says 100MB download and 22 upload.

But still, I get my ass kicked more frequently than I like lol
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

let justice RAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: let justice RAIN!   let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:17 pm

evandadda wrote:

Doamne,
I've got that same monitor from my wife for xmas and I use it strictly for Blops2 and it seems to work great. Came from a 42" plasma.

But still, I get my ass kicked more frequently than I like lol

The ass will get kicked, but as long as it's being kicked somewhat fairly the game is still fun. Two things that go along with this and that's to try to be the one coming out from cover (as that gives you an advantage) and, if you rush like a drunken baboon like I tend to, slow your game down a bit.

I've been using the ARs lately to get them bedazzled and it's forced me to slow down. Seeing a group of red lights flashing in the near distance still looks like a feast waiting to happen to me, but I take my time getting there.

I've been approaching my game like the fable about the young bull and his father:
A young bull and his father are sitting atop of a meadow looking down at a herd of cows grazing. The young bull licks his lips and says to his dad, "Hey, why don't we run down there and screw us a cow?" To which the father replies, "Why don't we walk down there and screw them all?"
Back to top Go down
JRED_31

JRED_31

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

let justice RAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: let justice RAIN!   let justice RAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Well fuckin said. My game play is similar ARs and LMGs I play very slow and smart but put an SMG or shotgun I run around like a god damn madman. I do we'll enough to make me happy either way and I have never done anything to my Internet and wouldn't do anything because I'm fuckin retarded when it comes to stuff like that. Best thing I did to help my game play was in the option menu put my look sensor to 1. Help my aim a lot and calmed my game play down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

let justice RAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: let justice RAIN!   let justice RAIN! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

let justice RAIN!
Page 1 of 1