Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Ps4 to xbox1 convert
    Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
    Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
    Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
    Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
    Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
    Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
    Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
    Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
    Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
    Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
    Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
    Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
    Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
    Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
    Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
    Google Ads

Any Hunters? Fishermen?

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Any Hunters? Fishermen? Empty
    PostSubject: Any Hunters? Fishermen?   Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Trying to see how many people we have involved in these activities to warrant a Hunting/Fishing Section in the off topic. I hunt and fish both. I hunt more than I fish. It tends to cut into my gaming time at the end of the year.

Make sure you sign up for the UserGroup so that people not interested in Hunting/Fishing does not have to see out posts.

Last edited by The1UrLookin4 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Any Hunters? Fishermen?   Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:52 pm

I hunt more than I fish, but I do both. A sub-thread forum may be worthwhile for hunting fishing.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Hunters? Fishermen?   Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:17 pm

This will mark my first year as a "hunter". I am heading out in 6 days time as bow season starts for deer where I live on the 1st of Oct. I can't wait to get the buck fever!!

Sub-thread sounds great!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Hunters? Fishermen?   Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:20 pm

i haven't hunted in about 20 years, but i'm looking into getting proof of hunter education course from NJ where I used to live. I may go hunting again in VA, but I hear the public land sucks, and hunting clubs here are EXPENSIVE and average about 3 hours away. Plus I don't know anyone here who hunts so it's unlikely I'm going anytime soon.

As for fishing, kind of same story. Live in a townhouse, got no boat, blah blah.
    Back to top Go down
    The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Any Hunters? Fishermen?   Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Yeah Bowseason starts here Saturday also.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Hunters? Fishermen?   Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:24 pm

I fish, I've never been hunting. I think a lot of it has to do with your parents, my dad never had a gun in the house and moved around a lot growing up as a military brat (my granddad was a COL in the USA), so the only stuff I shot growing up was a .22 Remington for my rifle shooting merit badge in Boy Scouts & a 12-gauge for my shotgun shooting merit badge.

As far as fishing, I'd like to learn to fly fish but I mainly just stick to a few spots along the Potomac and in West Virginia if I make a trip out of it. I've caught a few different types of bass, crappie (or crapper, as my nephew calls it), yellow perch, and of course catfish. I'd like to go deep sea fishing, and I may sign up for that around my birthday in May, since my brother-in-law's birthday is the same week and he likes to fish too, it might be a good present I can partake in!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Hunters? Fishermen?   Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Dont hunt but do fish believe it or not here in Dry ass Las Vegas specially since our lake is getting drier and drier so dont really catch nothing but its great to get outdoor with the family ..
    would like to go hunting sometime though hear its great..
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Hunters? Fishermen?   Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 pm

I use to fish pretty regularly when I lived in San Diego. I've been fishing once since I moved to TX a couple years ago. I miss it a lot.

I don't hunt. I did shoot a bird with a bb gun once, and I felt bad afterwards.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Hunters? Fishermen?   Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:40 pm

Yes and Yes. If it runs, flies, crawls or swims I will pursue it, kill it and feast on it's carcass.

Prefer bird/duck hunting and saltwater fishing (tuna, wahoo, stripers), but also love flyfishing for trout and good 'ol beer drinkin' bass fishin'.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Hunters? Fishermen?   Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:47 pm

Yes and Yes. Well just starting to hunt.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Hunters? Fishermen?   Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:17 pm

I enjoy fishing, It usually is more along the lines of 'hoping' than fishing. And I tend to catch more of a buzz than anything else.

But fishing is a side activity while at the lake not priority #1.

How about making it an outdoors section? Whether it be hunting, fishing, boating or 4 wheeling.

Dune season is almost upon us, I will certainly have pics, vids and wild stories to share.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Hunters? Fishermen?   Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:37 am

Wohoo just got a new bow. Just have to finish sighting it in. Next week hope to get out in the woods for the first time in quite a while. Wish I could go this weekend but vegas calls.
    Back to top Go down
    The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Any Hunters? Fishermen?   Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:53 am

Usergroup is already up. All outdoor activities are welcome, even OBXJ and his Jeep.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Hunters? Fishermen?   Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:06 pm

I had to put my bow up for sale here in Oregon. Haven't had any takers so far. Motorcycle accident blew out my rotator cuff and I can't draw it anymore. Went back to rifle hunting. I envy you bastiches that still can bow hunt. guess I could get a disability permit that would let me hunt with a crossbow, but that doesn't feel sporting to me.
    Back to top Go down
    The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Any Hunters? Fishermen?   Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:10 pm

I'm thinking about a new bow. I have an older Matthews FX. Might not be in the near future though. I've had my bow for 5 or 6 years (maybe longer) and I know that it was a couple years old when I bought it used on Ebay.
    Back to top Go down
    Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Any Hunters? Fishermen?   Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:26 pm

As its against the law here to hunt Sad the closest I can get to it is stalking!

My old man is a MAD for coarse fishing, sadly the only time I do is when in HK we are also the ppl who do catch and release (Which alot of ppl just dont get).
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Hunters? Fishermen?   Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:13 pm

I mostly just turkey hunt these days, but have missed the last two seasons of that as well. I go to the deer woods, but that's more about the party than anything else. On our land, turkey are everywhere and it's my favorite hunting, so when I do crawl up in a deer stand at the butt crack of dawn it normally turns in to a turkey watch. The pic below is a common thing to see at our place. gobble gobble.

Photobucket
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Hunters? Fishermen?   Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:15 pm

Gone to the roost a little early. they don't like 4-wheelers too much.

Photobucket

Photobucket
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Hunters? Fishermen?   Any Hunters? Fishermen? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Hunters? Fishermen?
    Page 1 of 1