Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Help catch cheaters Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Help catch cheaters Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Help catch cheaters Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Help catch cheaters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Help catch cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Help catch cheaters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Help catch cheaters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Help catch cheaters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Help catch cheaters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Help catch cheaters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Help catch cheaters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Help catch cheaters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Help catch cheaters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Help catch cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Help catch cheaters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Help catch cheaters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Horst Schist

Horst Schist

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

Help catch cheaters Empty
PostSubject: Help catch cheaters   Help catch cheaters Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:49 pm

I have saved the first half of a near win for the 30s in Dom. We did not win because by my count, at least 2 were stomping on a lag switch. I've never had such a game. No host migration. One of the offenders finished 103-8 or so. Grubby and Baked were the two I ID'd but I'm no sleuth and can scarcely operate the controls to switch back and forth among players.

So...would one of you be so kind as to do your vid upload and tweet to those bums at treyarch (Black, I'm looking in your direction). I suspect there were more than 2 switchers but please let the aforementioned bums decide for themselves.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Help catch cheaters   Help catch cheaters Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:15 pm

I believe you can only run the lag switch if you are hosting the match, so unless they were split screening then I doubt both were able to use it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
Horst Schist

Horst Schist

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Help catch cheaters   Help catch cheaters Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:48 pm

JK STEELERS68 wrote:
I believe you can only run the lag switch if you are hosting the match, so unless they were split screening then I doubt both were able to use it.

My methodology was to cycle through opposing players during periods of lag on our side. I looked to see who was not stop-motion. It appeared to me that two players, in two different instances, were not jumpy when all others were. As I said, I'm no detective. I don't believe that only one person is capable of cheating on any one team, in any one game, however. Maybe lag switching proper, but my mind runs rampant when considering how many different (and likely undetectable) ways one can manipulate the play of this game.

And shouldn't the lag switch affect all other players? Multiple VTOLs and Lodestars, dogs, positive K/Ds for most of the opposing players...we were lucky to get a single Lightening Strike (OneEyeWilly I think). Smells like multiples to me. Maybe not lag switchers, but I care not how they cheat; only that they do.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Help catch cheaters   Help catch cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:31 am

We had a pair last night. They boosted all the way to a swarm on Slums. I managed to get a clip of them from half of the recording (Theater mode strikes again)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Help catch cheaters   Help catch cheaters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:18 am

ok if you think something is fishy - for me the game was pausing every fucking time one particular guy was shooting at me so after the game i went to theater and looked for the instances i saw in game (via my perspective) and recorded them

then i switched views to the person in question (who i thought was lag switching) via their perspective and sure enough what i saw was - every time he scoped in the game appeared to go into slow motion. i saw it happen multiple times so it was not a coincidence

the best things to do first and foremost report them as cheating within XBL next you can put the game in your vault - if your account is linked to YT post it up and let us know here - you can also tweet the issue to Matt Scronce ‏ @MaTtKs who is the wielder of the Treyarch ban hammer.

you can also go into their recent games (in theater) and see if you can find any shenanigans i wont lie it takes a few minutes but its well worth it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help catch cheaters   Help catch cheaters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help catch cheaters
Page 1 of 1