Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC)

Go down 
+3
gk daddio 65
DeathByAK
TheCanisDirus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Empty
PostSubject: FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC)   FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:43 am

Tonight - FNG Friday on the new Revolution maps!

As the Revolution DLC arrived this week I thought I'd host the FNG on a majority of the new maps. We'll still play some Nuketown/Slums/Hijacked of course... but the majority will be on the new maps.

Once again I'll be online starting around 7 pm eastern-ish for some standard gametypes. FNG stupidity will begin around 8:30/9:00 pm eastern.

Anybody have any new ideas for different gametypes that would work well with these new maps?

Maybe a TDM game using only silenced Peace-a-crap-makers? (stole that from Okra) haha

Or howabout running back and forth up and down and around the waterways on Hydro and seeing who the unlucky few are to be washed over the dam lol like a game of last man standing lol. Only place you can jump out is the middle front ledge and rear hatch area. When you die you go play FFA in any area but the bottom waterway of the level.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC)   FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:11 pm

I have not played 1 second on the new maps yet (was traveling for work) - so I'm definitely down for this.

I was trying to think of a way to have an RC car battle on the new rampy map...
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC)   FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:29 pm

DeathByAK wrote:
I have not played 1 second on the new maps yet (was traveling for work) - so I'm definitely down for this.

I was trying to think of a way to have an RC car battle on the new rampy map...
I don't know of an easy way of getting people scorestreaks... does anyone? I think you can only allow or disable scorestreaks?
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC)   FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:32 pm

Push it a little further and make everyone crawl up the waterway until the buzzer sounds at that point you can get up and run like hell.
Also sounds like some good video of dolphin diving into the flooded waterway from various points.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC)   FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:17 pm

I'm thinking of doing some more team and objective based games with some unique rules or weapons loadouts.

Examples: Hardpoint with LMGs Smoke and MMS only... CTF with only ballistic knifes and hatchets.

Leave some of your ideas in the thread and i'll input/save the most popular in my custom games tonight.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC)   FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:23 pm

HC TDM - Snipers vs Shields

Snipers:
Sniper Rifle of Choice
No secondary
Hawk
Stun
No Perks

Shields:
Shields
No secondary
Hawk
Smoke
No Perks

Probably need more shields than snipers - maybe a 2/1 or 3/1 ratio?
Back to top Go down
ParryHotter_

ParryHotter_

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC)   FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:50 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
I'm thinking of doing some more team and objective based games with some unique rules or weapons loadouts.

Examples: Hardpoint with LMGs Smoke and MMS only... CTF with only ballistic knifes and hatchets.

Leave some of your ideas in the thread and i'll input/save the most popular in my custom games tonight.

this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC)   FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:27 pm

I will be on, I'm central time so it will be about 10-10:30
Back to top Go down
Grover 142

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC)   FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:17 am

I am definitely game for an Fng Friday..perhaps next one. I will keep checking the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC)   FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:55 pm

I tried to add you last night gun, who else host the FNG so next time i can get in a game.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC)   FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Sorry you missed out wacker. Typically Gun and/or Sr Slampiece host them. I wasn't able to get online till 10 and it appeared to be over already.

I would however my connection sucks too bad and that's an understatement lol.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC)   FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:29 pm

wackernoob wrote:
I tried to add you last night gun, who else host the FNG so next time i can get in a game.

I'm sure i have you on my F/L wackernoob so if your on tonight i'l send ya an invite and try to get ya mingled in with some of the guy's.

Never be afraid to just jump on in a party, even if they are full there's usually someone getting ready to leave or more people to start up another lobby.

Don't be shy now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC)   FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:10 pm

lol not shy, I wont be on tonight I have other plans but next time im on ill jump in the first geoup i see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC)   FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FNG Friday - 2/1 (XBOX) (Revolution DLC)
Page 1 of 1