Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Die Rise anyone?

Go down 
+5
pariah_81
HandJobz4Ammo
Sr Slampiece
TheCanisDirus
BlackDeath
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:19 pm

So i have tried a few rounds on the new Die Rise and would like to get a small lobby of four together to tackle it for Saturday night.

Any takers?

Feel free to join in if ya see me online.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Danoma08

Danoma08

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:36 pm

I would like to do zombies (even though zombies freak me out) but I have no clue what I'm doing. I did it once and I think everyone left cause I had no clue what to do and I kept dieing. So I would like to do it if someone would walk me through it.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:48 pm

I'm in the same boat as you Danom08 but as long as we leave a couple of zombitches alive then we run around and figure shit out!

I'll keep an eye out for ya this Saturday night.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Yeah i've never made it past like round 5 haha... id be down... but busy Sat night.
Back to top Go down

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Count me in. Probably after 9ish though gotta pick up the kids.
Back to top Go down

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:26 pm

I'm in.

Don't leave me out.....

Also down for this tonight....tomorrow night......any night.

Multiplayer is wearing thin.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Svtgod and i were just talking bout sending ya the invite Saturday night Okra.

See you then.
Back to top Go down

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:43 pm

Danoma08 wrote:
I would like to do zombies (even though zombies freak me out) but I have no clue what I'm doing. I did it once and I think everyone left cause I had no clue what to do and I kept dieing. So I would like to do it if someone would walk me through it.

Farm is a good map to practice the basics.

I'll be on tonight and would walk through the basics with any zombie noobs. I'm no Wax or Delta but I can show you/tell you the basic ideas of how to "manage" the zombies.

Anytime Dano.

Can you tell I'm lookin to play zombies?
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:47 pm

PLEASE!!! i want to get into the zombies part of this game, but i dont have anyone interested.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:27 pm

We'll work something out Pariah,i just got new's that i have the house to myself for a few hours after work on Saturday so i will get on earlier, bout 7:30 central but hit up Okra in the meantime (gotta love playin with the southern boy's).

Hooooweeeeeee!
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:55 pm

i suck at zombies i need to know all the tips and tricks and where to go for what and when is the best time to do / buy whatever

lol i know NOTHING about zombies other than i like to shoot them and they sometimes scare me Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:58 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
i suck at zombies i need to know all the tips and tricks and where to go for what and when is the best time to do / buy whatever

lol i know NOTHING about zombies other than i like to shoot them and they sometimes scare me Wink

This.

But I'd be down to try it with some 30s - i'm with okra, MP is wearing very thin.

Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:10 pm

DeathByAK wrote:
BlackDeath wrote:

This.

But I'd be down to try it with some 30s - i'm with okra, MP is wearing very thin.

Mr AK, how dare you sir?
How can you come up in here ready to roll on some zombies when your breath wreaks of Gunferhire's butt and BF3!

Why, the nerve of some people!

Glad to have ya aboard mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:15 pm

sir...sir....SIR!!!

You clearly stated that you're trying to get a zombie-panty-party together for SATURDAY night.

Gun's BF3 party is for TONIGHT.

Evidence of my zombie noob-ness: is Die Rise on BO1 or BO2? - b/c this is a BO1 thread.

#justsayin cheers
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:16 pm

Who plays Zombies, honestly?

What every Zombies player does: Run in a circle or figure-8 to gather zombies behind in a chain... shoot a few... run in a circle to attract zombies... repeat until bored. Now that's some fun shit! haha
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Hey at least when i shoot them in the head they don't turn around, look at me,re-load,scratch their balls and shoot me!

Oh and DeathbyAK don't worry man i'm just jealous i can't go run out and grab BF3 to check it out with y'all. and it wasn't a zombie pantie party, it was a party in my pant with zombies,but hey you just had to rush on in there.

Yes it is for BO2, and it is in the BO1 thread ............we are still without a BO2 zombie sticky.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:41 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
...What every Zombies player does: Run in a circle or figure-8 to gather zombies behind in a chain... shoot a few... run in a circle to attract zombies... repeat until bored. Now that's some fun shit! haha

but this will be different - this will be FOUR of us running in a circle/figure 8 to gather zombies behind in a chain...shoot a few...run in a circle to attract zombies...repeat until bored.

See? so how different this will be?? Razz
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Haha... now if you could do like true "infection" style gamemode with 18 players... 2 start as zombies rest as survivors and as you die more zombies etc... THAT would be worth playing!!!
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:46 pm

SwollenCamel wrote:
Hey at least when i shoot them in the head they don't turn around, look at me,re-load,scratch their balls and shoot me!

I think I've done this very thing to you Swollen, when I jumped in against your party.

For those who don't know, the scratch-your-balls animation is achieved by hitting: X X Y Y RB Y Y X X - don't hit the RT after that though, b/c then it looks like you're shooting the guy with your nut-butter. Mad
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:59 pm

So THATS why you always hit the RT AK,you only got the assisted suicide with that shot............i slipped on your digital nut-butter and RPG'd myself! you should've seen the mess!
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:02 pm

all sorts of gag inducing shit with you two hahaha
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:06 pm

Ah hem, if you look back at the thread kind sir you should note not one mention of fecal matter until ........................well you had to drag the shit word into it! look who's gagging now. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:09 pm

NO
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
HandJobz4Ammo

HandJobz4Ammo

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:11 pm

^^^^^WHAT SLAM SAID^^^^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/srslampiece
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:26 pm

HJ4A is the one who told me about the ball-scratch move...and he DEFINITELY hits the RT afterwards!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Die Rise anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die Rise anyone?   Die Rise anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Die Rise anyone?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next