Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs

Go down 
+4
pariah_81
DeathByAK
Sr Slampiece
TheCanisDirus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:52 am

Ha.

I have all the major games(FPS) for both systems. Got BF3 premium for both too......even got the season pass for BO2 on the ps3....but not the 360 so no nuketown zombies on the xbox for me.

Broke out some old God of War over the weekend too.

Kratos, HURRY!!!!!

lmao

I may break out some Uncharted and play through it again if it strikes me fancy.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:01 am

Okra, you cray cray
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:44 am

From the previous posting in the other tread today______________________________

Okra i have not built the table but took the nav card from transit and have inserted it into the nav card table in di rise before. And you sure you played on original difficulty and online? If not on original difficulty(or higher) or online... you wont have the pieces to the easter eggs. I did mine alone and online in normal. And i only have like $10,000 in the bank lol... and i think i have a pack-a-punched hammer or galil (sp?) in the fridge at farm. Other than that Tranzit bores me... ( i will still do the easter eggs after i get both die rises) die rise is awesome!

Camel... done man. Lets do this!

So guys... what do you think? We'll do like we did when we were doing good?

#1) the service elevator on round 1 down to bottom building 1 to each get a key...
#2) into building 2 for power and sliquifier...
#3) onto roof to build nav card table and use someones card from tranzit to (supposedly) initiate the easter egg the correct (post-patch) way...
#4) split 2 into building 1 and 2 into 2 to do elevators and call elevators using keys at same time... stand on elevators symbols activate "1st true part" of easter egg...
(all of this done on as low of level as possible keeping a crawler or walkers on roof building 2)
#5) build tramplesteam... go do the random floor tile pattern part of easter egg...
etc. etc. etc...

I feel if we can get past the elevators and onto the emblem patterns on the floor we'll be good to go.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:57 am

K, i was just thinking the other day that we should've hit the elevators before building the trample steams but post patch who knows.

I may not get back on till Sunday so if you get'er done before that then so be it, if not then wait for me i'm comin guy's.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:07 pm

Cool man. If i do get it before ill def run it again! I really like Die Rise!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:36 pm

When I play on the PS3 with a crew we.....

Before killing any zombies.....take the falling elevator down after grabbing the parts for the tramplesteam in the spawn room (hoping there is no more in the original spawn room than we have players to carry them out). This saves time on building the tramplesteam and money if we don't have to open that door later to get parts.------We would need to not grab parts and just wait to grab keys after the elevator falls.

One person kills two zombies and opens the door to power. Turn on power and immediately catch an elevator to the roof.....back over to tramplesteam.......take elevators up to get the tramplesteam parts and build it.........if nobody is killing the zombies then they will be there to offer up the pts to open needed doors (spawn door). Anyway, grap the tramp parts and drop the keys here (for us) to pick up later....be sure to remember where you switched your key out.

It is still round one remember.

Everybody downstairs to the tramplesteam room and build it......grab one.....and stay right there for round two. Point whore it up in round two, save a zombie or two.......I'd do this actually until round 5 or whenever the monkeys come.......after the monkey's come and drop our free perk, I think we should then focus on the Easter Egg.

At this point we would have power on, plenty of points for doors, tramplesteam built and a free perk......somewhere between rounds 6-8 depending on when monkeys came.

Now we send somebody to go build the sliquifier (DO NOT TAKE IT NOW JUST BUILD IT) and somebody else (or two) to go build the Nav table. Once they are built then we could start the Easter Egg by going to grab our keys again from the tramplesteam part locations where we dropped them and find the elevators to get it all started by calling them to sync up and then jumping on them.......

Then we just go from there.....somebody can go grab the SVU off the wall for a sniper when the time comes......we can wait to buy the galvaknuckles until all other parts of the Easter Egg are finished.....

Should be able to do a part of the easter egg each round from rounds 8-10.....maybe even all at once in one in between rounds section.

I definately think we do the sliquifier way and not the other option.....jmo.

I have no problems surviving on Die Rise to round 12 without any issue (cept my poor platforming skills) so I think we don't have to worry too much about keeping the rounds really low to complete this thing....we can do it with the guys we have even at round 10-15

Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:53 pm

Pretty much agree. keep on rounds as low as possible... two people do all killing on first few rounds (as many rounds as needed to get through to power then back to roof.) because we'll need points for the couch and doors to power etc. Get the elevators out of the way as quickly as possible then do the floor patterns, balls and flingers... still allowing the one guy who is Samuel to build up to 6000 while staying as low as possible round wise. Once hes got enough for knuckles finish the easter egg and bam... could prob even do it on before 6 or 7 if careful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:00 pm

Gun,

I think we could do this the round right after we get monkeys......the entire thing in one go most likely.

6K won't be a problem as long as we don't buy a bunch of weapons/hit the box/doors. Sliquifier may cost a few thousand (doors may need to be bought for parts) but other than that you can get power on and build the tramp for 1500 pts.......we do it on the PS3 everytime.......just need to open two doors (sometimes only one door.....750pts). We will have to open the two doors for sure because we won't take parts out of spawn so that door will have to be opened round one or round two to build the tramplesteam.

I don't recommend getting the sliquifier until you are actually about to go use it.....same with galvaknuckles. Build it but don't pick it up until it is time to shoot the balls.

Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:03 pm

Yup... as long as we keep some crawlers entertained we'd be good. I also think just leaving the sniper knuckles and sliquifier there until that part is needed is good... so if that person dies we dont have to keep hitting the box or spend more money.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:32 pm

I'm keen to try this again .............maybe this Sunday (fingers crossed).
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:05 pm

Lets do it!

Yeah ahhh we got so close... then again later we just couldn't get the zombies to fling into the tower. We were also at like round 14 then... way too high.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:10 pm

I see no reason to not get this done before round 7 other than one guy needing 6000 pts for galvaknuckles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:35 pm

SwollenCamel wrote:
I see no reason to not get this done before round 7 other than one guy needing 6000 pts for galvaknuckles.

This can be done by the end of round 5 imo.

We almost had this thing done last time except we had a suicide mishap after picking up the sliquifier (end of round 3). That caused us to need to go to the box and start more rounds until we got it out of the box....I believe it was round 8 when we finally got it back and could move on but by then it was a real mess.

Tried to toss the zombies at the tower (wasn't working right anyway) but at round 12....they were just too aggressive in tearing up the tramplesteams.

I would like to do the one on tranzit as well......I have the achievement but didn't to any of the work myself......thanks delta and wax!
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:45 pm

Ha! thats how i got the nav card table built on Tranzit too,Wax,Delta & Dagger i think, i just sat there like a noob under the tower and waited for the lightening guy, in fact i'm sure Wax had to come get me more than a few times just to show me how to get around the corn feilds.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:32 am

Sorry Okra! haha we finally did Rictofen's side on Die Rise! (Camel, B5 and the most patient (and damn good) random i've been matched up with) We spent maybe 5 rounds trying to get the correct combination of pillars in the last step... pain in the ass haha.

Now it's time for Maxis's side... then both on Tranzit
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:29 am

Gun, as you were host and ended the game i went into my achievements and found that i did NOT get the achievement!
Get back to me and let me know if you have it?
We should've just downed and ended the game that would've put my stats up where they were too .
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:44 am

Oh no really!? I havent checked!! I'll check this weekend. If it didn't count i'm down to do it again... the other side, Maxis was it?

Should be lot easier since we know exactly what to do and where to look now. We need to get Okra in and get his achievement too.
Back to top Go down
NYVandel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 pm

Hey if you need a 4th guys, I'll be around Sunday. Just let me know what time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:39 pm

Serves you two right for abandoning the veggie like that.....

I'm down to make a zombie run tonight if anybody is ever frickin interested. Easter Egg attempt not required.......I can just have a blast killing zombies or trying to get an Easter Egg done.

I just like to kill zombies......anything but mulitplayer.......hell, I watched the 80's version of "The Running Man" last night just to avoid multiplayer. Thankfully, it is a pretty good comedy even if it was originally meant as an action movie.

Dynamo!

lmao
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Hell! once we got our 6 perks we just sat on roof raping wave after wave of zombies hordes.
Felt like we could've gone on for some high levels too, but now we know and if we do indeed have it then we should either, 1 do it again(in case it didn't work),or 2 do the maxis side(hopefully not in 6 hours again)but if we do find ourselves on all perks early enough we should go for high rounds.

With the Sliquifier, mustang and sally and my good ol AN94 PaP'ched i could've gone on a long time.

Oh and i will need my veggie revive perk too! cheers
Back to top Go down
b5wagon

b5wagon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:07 pm

I got it
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:42 am

Yeah i went back and checked this weekend and it was there, must have just take n a lil while to show up so looks like the maxis side is next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs   BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BO2 Zombies Easter Eggs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2