Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.

Go down 
+3
Grover 142
JAGERpatrol
Winners
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Empty
PostSubject: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:38 pm

Where have all the BF3 guys gone?

We had it going for about a week but now yall are gone.

Newfie and I were trying to learn the jets, helis and other various vehicles on the server last night hoping to gather up 8 fellow thirties for some in clan training and easy leveling up against those of relatively equal skill in the vehicles.

We need 8 though for the stats to rank up the vehicles.

Come on. All vehicle/aircraft only battles on the 30 server....it'll be fun.
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:06 pm

I would Okra but I don't really care for BF3 or Halo. I have been playing Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, Tomb Raider, and other game campaigns. I sure do miss the full parties of 30's like they used to be. Things just arent the same it seems.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
miggilly

miggilly

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:34 pm

I wish more on the ps3 side showed an interest to try some bf3....
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:09 pm

Let me know what night you guys will be on and I'll try to get on. I have BF3, but I only have the first map pack that came out.
Back to top Go down
Grover 142

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:27 pm

I'll try and pop on tomorrow night, but it won't be until 9:30 or so central, if I'm lucky. Send me a Friend request on XBox and I'll add you.

My play times are sporadic at best. Too much real life stuff getting in the way of the virtual fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:06 am

There are still a lot of BF3 players on PS3.

Search "L Plates" in the server browser. That's the EUK server.

Search " 200% conquest original maps only" . That's the Dsyn server.

We still have full teams of 9-12 people every afternoon and evening.

The servers are not always full, so we just practice flying, driving, and crashing.
Lmfao

My PSN is the same as its always been FiremanLFD525
Back to top Go down
miggilly

miggilly

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:23 am

I am online 4-7 and 9-10cst. Most days. I will look for y'all on bf3 (yes I live in tx...lol)
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:03 am

Sorry man. Got into Halo more... having way more fun haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 am

Yall suck.

I fart in your general direction!

That's alright, BlackDeath and I will still be there havin fun.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:14 am

If you guys are willing to out up with a complete noob I will join you guys. I think I am figuring out how to work this xbox thingy. Nuke slow with technology. Crashing vehicles is right up my alley judging by my actions in the Halo campaign
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:19 am

Nuke, you don't ever have to send written messages on the xbox if everybody has mic's.

You can always chat or join our party no matter what game we are playing.....you don't have to be in the same game or same lobby. Just use your xbox button and go to friends click on me or anybody else and "Join Party".....or "Join Party and Game".......or "Private Chat".......any of those will allow you to chat/talk with others even if you are playing Halo and I'm playing BF3.

Just trying to help.

Most of us are BF3 noobs so don't worry about that. I just started BF3 about a month ago and I totally suck at it but it is still better than CoD imo. Halo can fill in when I need some fast paced action.

If you are going to play BF3 then do the multiplayer patch download. It is over 1.7 GB so it takes a while.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:25 am

Damn, that is pretty cool and good to know. Typing on these consoles is a pain in the ass Smile

I am not sure if I downloaded the patch, but I downloaded a bunch of stuff when I got the game. It is the premium edition so I just started downloading everything it pointed me to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:35 am

I have BF3 for both consoles, so just let me know when.Im still a noob on Xbox, but I've got a cpl hundred hours logged on PS3. I have been accused of being a closet colonel on Xbox side when I get MVP as a Lvl 5. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Send me a friends rqst. I play most nights and have usually have five or six people playing with me so communication is good and they are quick to talk you through most things. I can't seem to get blackdeath- jason to play much bf3 too often. I think I have played a few matches against you tho because of your tag and having to eat okra growing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:25 am

If any of you are still playing on the PS3 send me a friend request. Tranq72

My buddy and I are getting back into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:51 pm

I play bf3. Double xp this weekend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:52 pm

I'm on ps3 by the way
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:25 pm

I still do bf3 on ps3 some
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee
miggilly

miggilly

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:46 pm

I will look for you. Its a blast just running round on dirtbike...kinda like exitebike with a gun. Lol
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:14 pm

YA the bike is cool
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:35 pm

Angelofdeath2874 wrote:
I'm on ps3 by the way

what is your bf3 name because Angelofdeath2874 does not come up in bf3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.   Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help a fellow 30 out with some Battlefield.
Page 1 of 1