Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

PS3 Noobie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:04 pm

Welcome to the >30<."My name is FiremanLFD525 and I'm an alcoholic."Glad to see someone else use the term "ya'll" besides me.Add me if you wish.Just kidding on the alcoholic part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Fireman, it's CODaholic, and I think the support group is right here on this site, or on your PS3/Xbox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Thanks everybody!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Welcome to the clan....Let me go ahead and apologize now in advance for the cursing and complaining that will most likely spill out of my mouth during a bad match!....lmao

East Coaster here PSN: Stream_Man

PS.
See you online later and just to let you know this clan is awsome, since joining I have had a blast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Welcome...let the mayhem commence (or some such dribble like that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:56 pm

The group od guys here are "laid-back" yet we are serious about winning which is good for guys who are not "kill whores". We have guys who are good at getting kills but the objective is priority and the victory is of utmost importance.

Welcome to 30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:21 pm

LoL Vegas,..I thought she was legal I Swear!?!?!?! Shocked We are the "over 30" clan

On a side note, the coffee must not have kicked in this morning, because I did not realize our newest member is a female until I came back this afternoon. My comment sounds a lil bit pervy now... Embarassed

Mistress should have been a HUGE 'raging clue' , but I think I just saw the 2 spaces between X and Death and wondered if it was a typo. I must not have looked at the rest of the name.. Mad I'll get the Hardly Boys to investigate .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Welcome. FFA can be fun sometimes but team/objective-based games are my preference. Then again, I'll run pretty much any mode.

Do you happen to be a Boise State fan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Welcome to the x30x! I'm sure you'll fit yourself in just fine and find some great teammates and matches.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Welcome to the 30!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:13 am

Nice games tonight mistress. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:05 am

Hi,

Welcome to the clan, getting a mic soon so looking farward to having a natter Wink

Hee Hee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:03 am

Nice games last night....you did great on Dom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:59 am

SN0WR1DER wrote:
LoL Vegas,..I thought she was legal I Swear!?!?!?! Shocked We are the "over 30" clan

On a side note, the coffee must not have kicked in this morning, because I did not realize our newest member is a female until I came back this afternoon. My comment sounds a lil bit pervy now... Embarassed

Mistress should have been a HUGE 'raging clue' , but I think I just saw the 2 spaces between X and Death and wondered if it was a typo. I must not have looked at the rest of the name.. Mad I'll get the Hardly Boys to investigate .

Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Thanks The1UrLookin4 & Stream_Man!

I always thought I was kinda awesome playing FFA but I've decided it's just because all the truly skilled people play on the objective based games. I know I'm a dork, but I was nervous when I got to play with >30< people Rolling Eyes

All ya'll are frickin' cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:22 pm

Welcome to the 30. I think i played a match or 2 with you last night before i cut my night short. Anyway hope you have a blast playng with us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:33 pm

As said before welcome, but especially welcome to the West Coast subsection. We need more WC members. The West Coast is very poorly represented in the upcoming in house FFA league. If FFA is your thing you may want to check it out and sign up.
https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t833-in-house-free-for-all-info-and-start-date
By the way you never said if you were a Bronco's fan or not. Hmmmmm???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:52 pm

What a west coastie!?!?!?!? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:32 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
As said before welcome, but especially welcome to the West Coast subsection. We need more WC members. The West Coast is very poorly represented in the upcoming in house FFA league. If FFA is your thing you may want to check it out and sign up.
https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t833-in-house-free-for-all-info-and-start-date
By the way you never said if you were a Bronco's fan or not. Hmmmmm???

I think it could be dangerous to not at least pretend that you're a fan......especially living in Boise Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:44 pm

I always root for the Broncos. Except when they beat up on my Beavers. Sad Boise State home games are a blast to go to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:52 pm

Welcome!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:01 pm

x_DeathsMistress wrote:
All ya'll are frickin' cool!

Boise? By way of North Carolina? I am married to a North Carolinian and "All Y'all" cracks me up. Y'all = You All, so All Y'all = All You All. When you break it down it sounds ridiculous but when it spews from the mouth of a southerner it sounds just right.

All Y'all in the possessive form is All Y'all's. As in "Can I get into all y'all's lobby? Here in Philly it would be, "Can I get into all a you's lobby?"

Sorry for the threadjack...I just find it amusing to see colloquialisms typed out. Espoecially the UK variety.

Enougher and Bruv are personal faves... tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:39 pm

like everyone else said, welcome. I also never used to talk over the mic during games but once you get in a few games and get comfortable you will start. Heck some games I never shut up, but the guys and gals are usually nice and they don't complain or they just mute me. I am also one to turn my mic off to grab a drink between games and forget to turn it back on, that is always a classic. Enjoy the games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:41 pm

You drink while you're playing? I can't condone this behavior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:53 pm

Dr. pepper or Cheerwine. And if you have to ask what Cheerwine is then maybe she isn't really from North Carolina. As some know I have never had a beer, wine or a shot of the hard stuff, bad part of my childhood and enough said.

O yea I get another +1 or yet another thread derail!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Luv the Cheerwine! Used to see it around more often in the supermarkets, but I guess it's still being produced.

Don't worry Fish...I drink enough booze for the both of us. silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Noobie   PS3 Noobie - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 Noobie
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next