Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Connection related observation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Connection related observation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection related observation   Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:30 pm

Yah, last night was some BS!

One of the matches I came right up behind someone with a PM63 and unloaded the whole clip in to him. All hit markers! I ran behind cover to reload and he kills me from the other side of a wall. SMH

Still good times, just pretty frustrating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Connection related observation   Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:30 pm

PS3 lag has been BS lately I've been freezing and teleporting all over the place, run slow, leave a room then a few secs later I'm back in the same room. Watch kill cam and I ppl lining up on my guy while he's frozen in mid air. Then hit the Xbox and no lag issues WTF!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Connection related observation   Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:04 pm

Are you running into lag switchers perhaps?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Connection related observation   Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:17 pm

i realized that if I'm playing solo, i HAVE to use Ghost Pro. I despise the perk, but it's absolutely necessary for me. No more looking up in the sky with my strela. free to charge around the flank and silently shoot some asshole while he's spamming tactical grenades on B.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Connection related observation   Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:11 pm

I hate running Ghost Pro but I'll do it if the other team is full of bitch campers/spy plane spammers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Connection related observation   Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:34 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
audiopile wrote:
MW2 was good times. Not as fun since I was solo, but the game didn't make me rage at all.
Lots of toobers (myself included - there is a blast shield you can equip FYI), but not once was I quickscoped.
One guys got a nuke so I gave him a tongue lashing for camping and he quit. If we had a squad he'd never would have got it.

Didn't see any hacking I don't think, well maybe one guy.
Ill run some MW2 next time with ya Audio. I noticed you were playing it last night but BO and the BF3 beta were my fill of FPS games for the night so i played some Infamous instead.

Well, Friday nite kids made a liar out of me. I apologize for convincing you and the others to try MW2. We ran into OMA toobers, quickscopers and even blatant hackers, but you gotta admit the hit detection was better.

Back on the BO front, I was selected to host a DOM GW and everyone in the match but me had 2 bars. Nice pick treyarc. My lag was so bad I had to quit. How many more days did you say savvy? 38?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Connection related observation   Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:55 pm

yes, Last nights MW2 matches were utter shit. I definetly think that the hackers and OMA tubers like to reside in ground war becuase you can get more kills there. I didn't see these issues in the regular old TDM. Maybe it was becuase it was Friday night, but it was shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Connection related observation   Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:08 pm

I used to get so frustrated with MW2 in a dom match because two seconds into it all you heard was grenade launchers from accross the map. I just stopped with domination because of that, and the OMA. I used to joke with the guys from work that I played with that Friday and Saturday night were "kids night." Little bastards with quick skills tearing it up. I dreaded summer vacation. That was my first online play ever so I struggled a lot in the beginning. I haven't played MW2 for a couple months now, but when I did, it reminded me of all the perks I couldn't stand playing against. (commando, oma, etc.) Hopefully mw3 changes gameplay for the better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Connection related observation   Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:31 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
yes, Last nights MW2 matches were utter shit. I definetly think that the hackers and OMA tubers like to reside in ground war becuase you can get more kills there. I didn't see these issues in the regular old TDM. Maybe it was becuase it was Friday night, but it was shit.
We did pretty decent playing tdm on Terminal and just barely lost on Wasteland. The hackers in the other Terminal match we jumped into were a joke. I think we were being lag switched and that pisses me off since i never saw any of that in the almost 30 days of play i have. Ground war dom is utter chaos with the stacking killstreaks. I used to like that style but after playing BO i prefer non stacking. We'll just have to wait and see how MW3 is when it comes to that. At least the hit detection was spot on and i did see a hint of lag but nothing outrageous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connection related observation   Connection related observation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Connection related observation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2