Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!

Go down 
+8
Psycho Reaper33
SouthPawDraw
walldoggy
NukeLaCoog
indyratpack
BlackDeath
Sr Slampiece
TheCanisDirus
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Empty
PostSubject: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:04 pm

via IGN

In-game purchases will be coming to the Xbox 360 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops II later this week, before being rolled out to the PC and PS3 at a later date.

According to MCV, as of tomorrow you'll be able to buy optional micro-items in the game that Activision’s Dan Amrich calls "either personal customizations or nice little luxuries”, which won't “affect gameplay” but rather offer “small, specific ways to enhance your online experience”.

At the end of the day, all of these items are completely optional, and were created for players who’ve asked for more customization options.

He goes on to explain, "At the end of the day, all of these items are completely optional, and were created for players who’ve asked for more customization options. If that’s not you, that’s fine; everybody gets Nuketown 2025 for free, so definitely take advantage of that.”

Personalisation Packs, which will cost 160 MS Points each, will offer unique weapon camos, three targeting reticules and a Calling Card. Ten extra Create-a-Class slots will also be available for 160 MS Points, while a Flags of the World Calling Card Packs will set you back 80 MS Points. Rounding out the new items on offer is the Nuketown 2025 multiplayer Zombies map for 400 MS Points.

Activision has confirmed these items will be available on the PC and PS3 versions of the game at a later date; no word as yet on whether the Wii U will be seeing them.

Other new outlets confirm there will be a "wrapped in bacon" camo in one of the packs... seriously.

How do you guys feel about the beginning of microtransactions?
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:47 pm

Between the lines: Our game sucks so we're going to try and squeeze as much blood out of this rock as we can.

Bacon camo +1

Boobs camo +1,000,000

20 custom classes???? The matches start before I could scroll down to the bottom!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:49 pm

i feel if the transaction gives you an advantage its total bullshit - planetside 2 did this very thing...allow HUGE shortcuts to unlock perks / equipment to vehicles and person

since this is allegedly not going to happen in bo2 i dont really care - the insta 10 create a class slots would be nice other than that they can shove it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:51 pm

If Treyarch would be smart, they would have extra prestige levels you can buy. That would rack up some $$ for them!
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:18 pm

I agree Slam. They should really package all these things up into map DLC and stop the microtransactions before they start.

with BO3 it's going to be...

$200 M$ points for a FAL unlock for all attachments and camo...
$400 M$ points for perk "x y or z"...
yada yada yada...
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:24 pm

I love the "which won't affect gameplay" statement. Do they really expect us to believe that?

If someone bought the "bacon" camo, do I see it when I pick up their gun? If I'm suffering from game lag will the bacon still be cooking when I pick up the gun? scratch

I guess now I have to wait for a BO2 update to download that contains all these new possible packs.

Treyarch needs to spend more time worrying about showing me where the enemy is actually located instead of which camo I get to see. They are getting away from the basics that was a great game and trying to add too many extras. It reminds me of those stupid ass Taco Bell/KFC/Pizza Hut drive-thu restaurants. I just want a damn taco, but the asshole in front of me just ordered a large supreme pizza and now I have to wait for his stupid ass order to cook. Damn the Extras and Damn Treyarch for screwing with our game!!! Evil or Very Mad

Whew...I feel much better after getting that off my chest.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Option for customization is pretty cool since it doesn't give an in game advantage. People will buy it and I am sure the gun camo will sell the best. Once you have unlocked 10 classes does anyone want another 10 more? If you haven't presitged then it is attractive.

I feel they stopped short though. Custom face paint should should be in there and customized uniforms should be there too. Most of the characters on each team have a different look so it shouldn't be difficult to give you the option to trick out your kid with whatever goofy look you want to go with.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:31 pm

Indy said it best. Fix your game before making it pretty. Talk about lipstick on a pig! lol!
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:35 pm

No no no.....distraction is a magician's best friend

BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Gob-bluth-gif-1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Sad thing is we all know this will make them so much god damn money! They'll be sure to increase the microtransactions in all the following titles. It's all down hill from here guys.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:

Indy said it best. Fix your game before making it pretty. Talk about lipstick on a pig! lol!
Come on, you know once the game releases, there isn't much tweaking in gameplay. They aren't going to change game mechanics now. Horse is out of the barn.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:37 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Sr Slampiece wrote:

Come on, you know once the game releases, there isn't much tweaking in gameplay. They aren't going to change game mechanics now. Horse is out of the barn.

They're going to ride that horse to death all the way to the bank. I actually like BLOPS2, but I feel this is bullshit and that between pointless crap like this and the recent dumbass nerfs (SMR , PDW) they're starting to burn up any goodwill I might have for the next series.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:11 pm

^^^Yeah all the weapon tweaks are what i don't understand. I never felt that the weapons they keep messing with were OP or weak. If you looked at the original TTK and damage charts everything was pretty damn even. Wonder if they're just trying to get people to start using the other weapons more or something? You think they'll make some of the attachments have a noticeable impact on in game performance now? Id like to feel a difference when i put on a front grip.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:25 pm

or better yet i wonder if some MLG try hards need to use a particular weapon or they want them to STOP using particular weapons? eh? eh?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Psycho Reaper33

Psycho Reaper33

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Yeah don't fix the lag issues or anything lets just give them some new weapon camo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:04 am

This is the last negative COD post ill read in the clan some people still love COD fn bad apples
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:16 am

Anyone actually want to talk about the microtransactions? If not, feel free to complain about other things in the complaint thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:39 am

Guest wrote:
This is the last negative COD post ill read in the clan some people still love COD fn bad apples
Who the f' is this guy? Take a hike.

@Walldoggy: Totally agree. I started this thread to see how the x30x community felt about the addition of microtrans. I do my complaining over in the other thread.

So does anyone think they'll start doing more a la carte micros for all DLC in the next titles? Meaning no more bundled map packs and zombies maps etc.

Example: "I'll buy Map X for 200 M$... Map Z for $200 M$... skip may Y, i dont like it... and pick up these weapons in this 3 weapon pack for $100 M$"etc.

Would this be a good thing... or bad thing? I'm personally against it.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:53 am

Here it is

BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! EAKXJD3
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:57 am

The only thing I'm getting is the extra Classes. Can setup something for almost everything now with 20 classes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:37 am

The only micro transaction I'm interested is the ability to rent dedicated servers to host games.

Although, being able to purchase Nuketown zombies for 400pts is a nice option since I didn't buy the season pass on the xbox.

Still, I've played it enough on the PS3.....and Die Rise is more fun anyway......

Maybe they will start releasing all the zombie maps individually eventually. That'd be nice since I'm no longer interested in multiplayer.....or new maps for multiplayer.

This is better than Battlefield where they really do sell things that give a real advantage during gameplay.
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:49 am

Maverick9227 wrote:
The only thing I'm getting is the extra Classes. Can setup something for almost everything now with 20 classes.

I pretty much thought the same thing with 10 classes. But I guess you can be extremely specialized for game situations. If I have to set up 20 classes I'm not going to want to prestige again and set them all up and rename them all again. Smile

I don't think I'm too interested in weapon camos or other stuff. Somebody else on here(can't remember right now) would like to see soldier customization, and I agree. I kind of liked the facepaint from BO1 and the ability of other FPS to make your soldier LOOK unique. Instead of all this weapon camo.

What I find ironic is that the majority of people playing this game who'd PAY for more weapon camo are the same ones with, or trying for diamond camo. So they put all that effort into their diamonds only to go out and buy bacon camo? scratch I guess having the lastest and greatest isn't that important to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:56 am

FightingOkra75 wrote:
The only micro transaction I'm interested is the ability to rent dedicated servers to host games.

Although, being able to purchase Nuketown zombies for 400pts is a nice option since I didn't buy the season pass on the xbox.

Still, I've played it enough on the PS3.....and Die Rise is more fun anyway......

Maybe they will start releasing all the zombie maps individually eventually. That'd be nice since I'm no longer interested in multiplayer.....or new maps for multiplayer.

This is better than Battlefield where they really do sell things that give a real advantage during gameplay.
Ooooo forgot about that! I need Nuketown, that's awesome. And Okra... Die Rise easter egg this weekend buddy?!

oh, and I completely agree with you on the BF unlocks. That shocked me that they did the fast track stuff... basically pay to unlock stuff. That was crap if you ask me. The equivalent of being able to pay to unlock rank levels in BO2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:58 am

Gun,

Been playing Die Rise nearly every night with some irl friends on the PS3.....having a blast.

They don't do the easter eggs though.....just try to survive endless waves of the undead.

Damn monkey humpers are a bitch!
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:04 am

^^^ Well me, you, camel, and whoever wants to be our 4th will figure that shit out this weekend! lol I've watched like 20 video walkthroughs on the high maintenance easter egg and we seemed to be doing it all correct. They do it by going down for the keys first too it looks like. Then making way to power, sliquifier, then do roof to get back to #1 and build tramples then keep it on round 2-3 for the elevator stuff. We got this haha

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!   BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BO2 In-game Microtransactions Start this Week!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next