Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches!

Go down 
+4
Mason32nd
walldoggy
TheCanisDirus
Sr Slampiece
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Empty
PostSubject: Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches!   Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:14 pm

First game EVER on CoD4!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches!   Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:20 pm

I miss MW so much! My fav CoD by far. How'd ya like it?!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches!   Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:36 pm

OK that was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Mason32nd

Mason32nd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches!   Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:38 pm

great game
Back to top Go down
Grover 142

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches!   Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:49 pm

damn, now I want to play that one. I think I got up to around level 20 or so.

It's crazy when you end up on the hacked lobbies though..weird shit starts happening.
Back to top Go down
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

PostSubject: Re: Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches!   Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:16 am

I didn't see any lag and you were on a three bar. I never played that, but it reminded me of MW2.

Are you alone done the commentary. If so, that is even more funny.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches!   Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:11 am

It played pretty well. I was shocked that there were so many people that were as low of a rank as I was. I didn't see any shenanigans but that doesn't mean there wasn't any. By the second game someone wanted to 1v1 me in quickscoping?? I should have accepted and recorded that too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches!   Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:20 am

They have the original Call of Duty available in the xbox store for download.

Only 1200 MS pts......

CoD4 was a blast.
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches!   Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:06 pm

I played a few matches last night myself I forgot that the last time I put it in I was in a lobby that the xp was hacked or something. I got on and was level 50 I was like wtf I only have like 20 minutes play time.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches!   Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:08 pm

LOL that's crazy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches!   Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:20 pm

I've ended up in some crazy hacked lobbies on CoD4 and WaW.

Got in several matches where people were using the god mode or whatever hack in WaW where they couldn't be killed. That wasn't that fun...

But I was in a CoD4 match on the PS3 a while back now and they were doing the super jet pack jump hack for the whole lobby and that was crazy fun. We all could jump up onto the roofs of 5 story buildings but that was the end of the hack.....you took no fall damage either and would sorta drift back down like Halo.

Nobody was trying to win really though. We were all just jumping around like idiots firing at each other but it is hard to hit super jumpers while you are super jumping like an idiot....

Back to top Go down
Grover 142

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches!   Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:29 pm

For fun I popped this in last night. turns out I didn't get too far on it, level 11. I got up to level 12 last night. I thought I played it more, but I probably moved onto battlefield 3 or bad company.

It was interesting, I had virtually no attachments. I may play more, but it's 2XP weekend on BF3 this weekend.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches!   Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:37 pm

I LOVE CoD4!! I'm an (or I should say I WAS) an FFA beast on Co4.

It was my first ever FPS and I sucked so back that FFA is pretty much all I played.

Now, you almost can't find a 'normal' lobby. That's why i was suggesting a while back, that we get into some private CoD4 matches.

I'd be down anytime anyone wants to run some CoD4 - just say the word & I'm there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches!   Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screw you NERDS! I'll go back to CoD4 Bitches!
Page 1 of 1