Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Hello people! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Hello people! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Hello people! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Hello people! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Hello people! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Hello people! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Hello people! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Hello people! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Hello people! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Hello people! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Hello people! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Hello people! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Hello people! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Hello people! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Hello people! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Hello people!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:15 pm

I'm looking to play some BO PS3 with some people who don't sound like chipmunks on a mic. Since I'm over 30 this just might be the place for me!

Usually a weekend player, but I'll also be on during the week. Btw, I'm using headphones only for right now until I pick up some turtle beach headphones with a mic. Not that I don't have a mic, but the wife HATES hearing gunfire over the speakers. Who can blame her...

PSN: KaganMikhail

Look forward to playing with you guys (and girls).
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Welcome to clan .. Lots of cool people to play around here. Once you have a few friends on your list you will never have to play with a full team of randums again.
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Welcome to the mayhem and madcap laughs, Kagan
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:48 am

hey kagan welcome to the 30 pal. add me if you want and come join the fun Smile
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:19 am

Welcome aboard Kagan.
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:21 am

Welcome to the clan! !

See you ingame Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:24 am

welcome kagan hope you enjoy the banter and games Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:41 am

Hello there Kegan Smile
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:19 am

Thanks for the warm welcome...I'll add all tonight on the psn. See you in game.
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:20 pm

Hey Kagan. Welcome. Look forward to getting in some games with ya.
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:25 pm

Hello Kagan... Welcome feel free to add
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:47 pm

my psn is in my signature. When making a request be sure to put some 30 reference in there so I know where you came from.
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:05 pm

Thanks again for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing you all in game.

Added everyone except Winicott (whos friends list is full). Didn't even know you could do that...

Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Hi kagan,
Add me up too. BigdaddyN8. Your friends list will get very full very quickly with the clan. Look forward to playing with you. You found the right place for over 30 maturity mixed with 6th grade potty humor.
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:20 pm

LoL mine was full. Friday I cleaned out 4 guys that have not been around 3 months. I couldn't delete anyone else. I play with all of em. The1 has two names, I might have to hawk one of em off
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Yeah. I had to delete the hawkking becuase I needed the room. I have just enough room to sign up Kagan. I tried to purge my friends list, but I play with them all. I guess I can delete my kids. I see them too often anyway.
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Welcome to the 30. I promise i dont have a chipmunk voice. Add me if you feel like it. See ya on the battlefield...

Last edited by CrazyNixon7 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Welcome to the squad Kagan. Another EC member here. I play mostly evenings
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Feel free to add me with a 30 in the msg.
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:25 am

Kagan wrote:
Thanks again for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing you all in game.

Added everyone except Winicott (whos friends list is full). Didn't even know you could do that...

Crud. Sorry about that. I will have to clean it up. Never thought I would have filled it.
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:12 am

For the love of all that is Holy... How dare you have 'Friends'. The punishment for this unspeakable act will be the stuff of legend (or EPIC, depending if Riff is down for a little casual torture today)
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 am

MANIC wrote:
For the love of all that is Holy... How dare you have 'Friends'. The punishment for this unspeakable act will be the stuff of legend (or EPIC, depending if Riff is down for a little casual torture today)

Sounds like Manic should be the first to add someone to their FOES list!

Round 1....Fight!
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:15 am

Whats good Kagan, Welcome to the Clan. Add me JxVegas702. Hope to see you online. afro
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Welcome Kagan...you can add me

PSN = SpiderPlant007
Back to top Go down

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Welcome to the 30 K..feel free to add me aswell my tag is ReaverofSouls77...look forward to devouring souls with ya.....I'm also EC30!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello people!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next